• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey hhDude! I have a donation. It's a shiny Goomy w/ HA Gooey. Not sure if legit or hacked, but there is a blue pentagon. Also, I have the HA Unova trio, serperior, emboar, and samurott.

I appreciate that, I'm probably gonna close this shop for a bit after I finish Pukeamons order though. Some real life stuff is going on and I can't give this the attention it needs for a week or two. Still gonna be checking in.

Years
  • I appreciate that, I'm probably gonna close this shop for a bit after I finish Pukeamons order though. Some real life stuff is going on and I can't give this the attention it needs for a week or two. Still gonna be checking in.

Alright. Tell me when you are ready for a trade over.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello there!
    I'm interested in the event Volcanion you are offering.
    Are you collecting pre-Gen 6 events by the way?
    If so, I have the shiny Creation trio from the SUM2013 event (I obtained these myself, and know they are legitimate).
    If not, the only 6th gen events that I've obtained myself (from the top of my head; I'm out of the house and I can't check) are Galileo (shiny) Rayquaza and Diancie.

hey, are u interested in lances dragonite? i obtained it myself from the kanto classic. interested in the shiny xerneas

I'm just now seeing both of these I'm really sorry. Lances dragonite is fine and I'm offering volcanion for free actually. It's the only event release of it and I think everyone should have one.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I'm just now seeing both of these I'm really sorry. Lances dragonite is fine and I'm offering volcanion for free actually. It's the only event release of it and I think everyone should have one.

Well, Galileo Rayquaza has only been released once too. That means I should give you one of them too ;)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Well, Galileo Rayquaza has only been released once too. That means I should give you one of them too ;)

I understand what you're saying but there are plenty of other ways to get rayquaza ;).

Aside from this event there's no other way to get a legitimate volcanion, and I do think everyone deserves to have it. If you want to give me an event for it I'll more than happily take it but you can give me whatever you'd like if you see me on. I believe I already have you added.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey again, I was wondering if i could have this

Pokémon: Gastly
    Ball: Any altho premier balls and dusk balls are cool :P
    IV's: 6IVs preferably otherwise 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Perish song and Disable (EMs)

This is ready, sorry it took so long :(

Last edited:

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    i believe that they don't match the powersave dates. i obtained both myself anyways. i'd like steven's beldum if you wouldn't mind. i'm getting other events soon as well

I havn't sat down & picked them apart yet haha but I'll give you beldum, just a sec to clone.

Years
  • btw thanks a lot for the perish song gengar. now i can terrorise the AI with them in battle maison and possibly real people as well haha.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    btw thanks a lot for the perish song gengar. now i can terrorise the AI with them in battle maison and possibly real people as well haha.

No problem, you're also on my whitelist now for 6+ completed trades :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Reopen!

Kind of dead but I honestly just wanted to get the 20 minimum up before bed.

I'll update a little every day.

Last edited:
    Years
  • feel free to put the HA birds i gave u in your event section. the articunpo is actually competitive. not that anyone uses it haha. the rest i reset for good natures

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Pokémon: Shellder
    Ball: heavy ball
    IV's: 6iv
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Skill Link
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor): Rock Blast
    Additional Notes: Hello hhDude, I'm posting for breeding request. Your PokeMart is awesome!

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    can i trade my galileo rayquaza and happy hour magikarp for your june2015 dragonite and movie hoopa plz?

You can take em' for free haha, you already gave me permission to list the 3 birds so that's a trade enough.

& you're also an associate so while I do need to rewrite what it actually says & means in that section (was half dead for work just wanted the draft up lol) I'm pretty much just gonna give associates parts of my collection, maybe "hire" some part time help from users and help them learn to set up their own shop, or just trade out of mine if they don't wanna do all the typing lol, i dont know. You obviously have your own shop & I'm not asking you to be like.... a subsidiary of mine lol but you're welcome to the entire event section I have & if I'm not available people will know they can still get that event at your shop.

But I'm going out for a joyride with a few friends in a bit, if you're still on when I get back I'll get ahold of you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back