• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Sure am, I'm on now if you wanna do the trade soon or I can hold it for you

ok sure hopping on now (btw im trading the spritzee to you with sachet so is it ok if you trade it back so i can register in my pokedex and trade back again?)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    ok sure hopping on now (btw im trading the spritzee to you with sachet so is it ok if you trade it back so i can register in my pokedex and trade back again?)

That's fine with me

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    hey sorry if i caused you any inconveniences, but thanks a lot!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Hello, I am interseted in your two event pokemon:

Shiny Yveltal
    OT: XY&Z | ID: 11055
    Region : JPN | Name: イベルタル
    Date Received: 11/6/2015 | Lv. Met: 100

---

Movie Hoopa
    OT: えいがかん | ID: 07185
    Region: JPN | Name: フーパ
    Date Recieved: 8/2/2015 | Lv. Met: 50

I can offer the following events in exchange:
    2006 "10th Anniversary" Typhlosion lvl 70 OT:10ANNIV ID:00010
    2006 "10th Anniversary" Absol lvl 70 OT:10ANNIV ID:00010
    2015 Dragonite lvl 55 OT:JUN2015 ID:06225

Let me know if that works for you. I can trade ASAP

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello, I am interseted in your two event pokemon:

Shiny Yveltal
    OT: XY&Z | ID: 11055
    Region : JPN | Name: イベルタル
    Date Received: 11/6/2015 | Lv. Met: 100

---

Movie Hoopa
    OT: えいがかん | ID: 07185
    Region: JPN | Name: フーパ
    Date Recieved: 8/2/2015 | Lv. Met: 50

I can offer the following events in exchange:
    2006 "10th Anniversary" Typhlosion lvl 70 OT:10ANNIV ID:00010
    2006 "10th Anniversary" Absol lvl 70 OT:10ANNIV ID:00010
    2015 Dragonite lvl 55 OT:JUN2015 ID:06225

Let me know if that works for you. I can trade ASAP

I'm interested in Typhlosion & Dragonite.

If you could confirm that Dragonite's received date is not: 2015-06-25
    It's the power save date for that event and I unfortunately can't trust them as legitimate.

Typhlosions isn't listed for whatever reason, so free pass on that one and I'll look into it later haha.

Edit:
    I should add that yveltal has 6IV's and I'm having it looked at, everything else checks out but I haven't confirmed RNG'ing for a perfect 6 was possible for this event yet

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I'm interested in Typhlosion & Dragonite.

If you could confirm that Dragonite's received date is not: 2015-06-25
    It's the power save date for that event and I unfortunately can't trust them as legitimate.

Typhlosions isn't listed for whatever reason, so free pass on that one and I'll look into it later haha.

Edit:
    I should add that yveltal has 6IV's and I'm having it looked at, everything else checks out but I haven't confirmed RNG'ing for a perfect 6 was possible for this event yet

The typhlosion is legit, I promise. It should be on serebii's event database. As for the dragonite, it's 6/21/15 so it is legit. I also have an extra hope OT diancie if you want that instead. Let me know.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    The typhlosion is legit, I promise. It should be on serebii's event database. As for the dragonite, it's 6/21/15 so it is legit. I also have an extra hope OT diancie if you want that instead. Let me know.

I'll trade the Hoopa for Dragonite.

I'm kind of skeptical on Yveltal at this point to be honest, I haven't read that it's any different from other events so it should be able to roll 6, I just doubt that was the original case. It's up to you, I'm still waiting for a mod to get back to me on it but I'm missing a legit Diancie if you're just after it for the date.

I've added you, just let me know what you'd like to do.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I'll trade the Hoopa for Dragonite.

I'm kind of skeptical on Yveltal at this point to be honest, I haven't read that it's any different from other events so it should be able to roll 6, I just doubt that was the original case. It's up to you, I'm still waiting for a mod to get back to me on it but I'm missing a legit Diancie if you're just after it for the date.

I've added you, just let me know what you'd like to do.

I'll just take the hoopa for now. If you do find out that the Yveltal is real, then let me know through PM and I'll just trade you whenever. I'm getting online now. My IGN for this time is Evangeline and I'll ask you to trade. Thanks.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I'll just take the hoopa for now. If you do find out that the Yveltal is real, then let me know through PM and I'll just trade you whenever. I'm getting online now. My IGN for this time is Evangeline and I'll ask you to trade. Thanks.

Sounds good! I'll be on shortly

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Thank you so much for the trade. If there's anything else you need or if you find out that the dragonite is wrong or something, let me know and I'll trade you back Again, thank you.

Nothing suspicious about Dragonite :)

Thank you as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back