• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Noragami Aragoto

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I'm really excited for the next arc, since I've only made it just past Bishamon's arc in the manga. Meaning that I'll finally, FINALLY have no idea what's going to happen in Noragami.

Part of me wants to pick the manga back up so I don't have to deal with all these feelings you guys had after episode 4, though =w=

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Do not. Please. BONES is doing really great and it'll be awesome if you manage to stick to the anime. I couldn't and I've now read WAY more than what this season will probably cover. So no surprises for me. :p

You'll enjoy the episodes, trust me. Don't read the mango. :v

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I don't understand people who want to spoil themselves but oh well

Spoiler:

Winter

Years
Spoiling would be me deliberately googling and seeking out what happens without engaging myself in the story.

Reading the manga before the anime comes out being "spoiling" is news to me 9_9
Idk I guess it's still a form of 'spoiling' because the experience is different. I guess the surprise evoked by the anime is 'spoiled' XD I mean, it's just my preference of not doing both the anime and manga concurrently.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Idk I guess it's still a form of 'spoiling' because the experience is different. I guess the surprise evoked by the anime is 'spoiled' XD I mean, it's just my preference of not doing both the anime and manga concurrently.

Manga packs the same punch for me, so there's not really a difference on my end. I don't consider one form of media more acceptable than the other, so I guess we just disagree there -w-

Winter

Years
Manga packs the same punch for me, so there's not really a difference on my end. I don't consider one form of media more acceptable than the other, so I guess we just disagree there -w-
I'm not saying the anime is better than the manga or vice versa; I just won't follow the manga together with the anime (but after the anime ends, of course I will! :>). I mean you did say "I don't have to deal with all these feelings you guys had after episode 4" so indirectly there's a difference of experience like the suspense built up in episodal cliffhangers xD or that's what I thought -w-

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I'm not saying the anime is better than the manga or vice versa; I just won't follow the manga together with the anime (but after the anime ends, of course I will! :>). I mean you did say "I don't have to deal with all these feelings you guys had after episode 4" so indirectly there's a difference of experience like the suspense built up in episodal cliffhangers xD or that's what I thought -w-

Spoiler:

Also, I read that part of the manga before season two was even announced. Plenty of people did. I didn't really have a choice haha.

Last edited:

Winter

Years
Also, I read that part of the manga before season two was even announced. Plenty of people did. I didn't really have a choice haha.
Lucky me for procrastinating on reading the manga then. XD;;

derozio

Years
Spoiling would be me deliberately googling and seeking out what happens without engaging myself in the story.

Reading the manga before the anime comes out being "spoiling" is news to me 9_9

You're probably one of the rare few types of people who can enjoy both the mediums equally. :p I, myself, prefer anime over manga whenever possible. As a result, the very act of reading the manga beforehand could be considered "spoiling" myself since I ended up having a slightly inferior overall experience whenever I ultimately end up watching the anime later on.

I really did regret reading the manga beforehand in Noragami S2's case. That episode 4 would've been such an amazing moment and would've made the week so much more difficult to sit through if not for my prior knowledge of it thanks to me having read the manga. It would've had a lot more of an impact.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Spoiler:

I wanna see Risa's unspoiled reaction to the next arc since you guys are making it to be another exciting one.

derozio

Years
Spoiler:

I wanna see Risa's unspoiled reaction to the next arc since you guys are making it to be another exciting one.
I read the manga so I didn't have to go to the trouble of looking up OVA 2. Will still give it a watch sometime just to watch that one scene, though. ;)

Next arc is pretty good, yes. It plays with your expectations to a degree which I like. And adds a great character to the series, too. :D I'm looking forward to it quite a bit. <3;

#6 ended things nicely. I liked Bisha's fight with that beast using that old shinki. Was pretty well done. And the beast's voice - it sounded genuinely creepy.

Also, the part during the ending of the episode - Bishamonten looked super cute. <3; She, and all of the others, are finally taking steps in the right direction. :'D

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
Years
Am I the only one sailing on the Yato and Bishamon ship? (As of the OVA)

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Am I the only one sailing on the Yato and Bishamon ship? (As of the OVA)

Spoiler:
Please remember to hide your spoilers under spoiler tags!

Back