• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Noragami Aragoto

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • I can't wait for each new episode ;o; I love this anime. The trash can scene during the first five minutes of episode 3 just melted my heart. And then the episode got so dark with Yukine's outburst and depression, and Kugaha's plan in motion.

Years
  • Aww, Hiyori is so good for Yato-chan; he was so overwhelmed by her feelings he dumped himself in the trash, adorable.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • That insane cliffhanger, tho ;_____;

Spoiler:

The episode was well directed and we got to know a lot of Bishamonten's backstory. At this point, she's just one of those dumb "too kind for her own good" characters who can't see logic or reason. I like her design and her powers a lot but she seriously needs to open her goddamn eyes and try to see Yato for what he really is - her friggin' savior. :(

If we're looking at it from her perspective, I guess you could try justifying her a bit by saying that she's not the one who asked to be saved by Yato back then. And she doesn't know who asked Yato to do it, either. For a character who LOVES her shinki more than anything else, Yato's murderous spree would definitely seem like heartless slaughter and her hate for him is justifiable in that regard.

Still, THAT cliffhanger. I can't wait for next episode. Despite me knowing what'll happen since, well, I've read the manga. I remember being horribly shocked by that scene the first time. ;____;

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I haven't started watching season 2 yet, but I am pretty far in the manga. All I have to say, based on what y'all are saying, is this season is moving along a lot faster than I thought it would :0

edit: Starting now though! About time too, we're 4 episodes in ahh.
    edit2: omg the ending is by supercell, I am in LOVE.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
  • I haven't started watching season 2 yet, but I am pretty far in the manga. All I have to say, based on what y'all are saying, is this season is moving along a lot faster than I thought it would :0

edit: Starting now though! About time too, we're 4 episodes in ahh.
    edit2: omg the ending is by supercell, I am in LOVE.
    supercell is love; supercell is life. I love their other "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" song so much. <3; Both the OP and the ED this time around are amazing. Not that the original was a slouch in this department. But this season's pretty damn great. :D

And yes, it is taking things pretty damn fast. But they have to do it in order to cover as much of Ebisu arc as possible. That arc is much longer and they need more episodes to accommodate that. But the director has been doing a good job with the show so far despite the breakneck pacing so here's to hope he decides to end things at an appropriate place and doesn't just rush through it all even more.

The appropriate place to end this season, in my opinion, would be here:
    Spoiler:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • supercell is love; supercell is life. I love their other "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" song so much. <3; Both the OP and the ED this time around are amazing. Not that the original was a slouch in this department. But this season's pretty damn great. :D

And yes, it is taking things pretty damn fast. But they have to do it in order to cover as much of Ebisu arc as possible. That arc is much longer and they need more episodes to accommodate that. But the director has been doing a good job with the show so far despite the breakneck pacing so here's to hope he decides to end things at an appropriate place and doesn't just rush through it all even more.

I loooove her, I have a ton of her songs -w- Which makes finding out she does the ending theme to one of my favorite anime even sweeter! She just has such a great, cute voice that's coupled with awesome much and ugh *gush*

Oh, I didn't mean to make that sound like it's rushed, it's not, the pacing is actually comfortable. I guess I thought this season was only going to cover Veena's arc, but in hindsight, that was kind of a dumb assumption, since it IS relatively short. Then the second part of the OP really showed me why I was wrong in thinking that xD

Edit: Episode 2
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really love the quality of Aragoto now, but honestly I'm waiting for the dub. Also, Tapioca, the next arc is about the same length as the Bishamon Arc if you think about it, episode-wise.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Season 2 was way better than the first from the number of cliffhangers we got in 4 episodes thus far. D:

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

*LATE TO THE PARTY*

omgdsgnasigkn

I must confess I wasn't particularly fond of first season, but this is G R E A T. Going nuts here with this stuff.

Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Oh mai gah I'm so relieved and happy. ;w;

Go kick butt, Yato! \(^o^)/

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Please remember to put your spoilers under tags!

5:
    Spoiler:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Oh damn; sorry if I've spoiled it for anybody... :( And this comment is a tad nitpicky, but I wish that the gods' eyes would remain slit-pupilled; it feels a lot more intense.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I wasn't a huge fan of the first season but this is turning out to be a little better now that bratty Yukine is out of the picture. That was dragged out for a while. I have actually read the manga but I'm excited to see it explained in animation, because I really enjoy how they choose to picture things and the sort of music that adds to the eerie feeling. It's one of the few shows where I notice the OST and like it :)

derozio

Years
  • The manga definitely picked up a lot after bratty yukine part so it is obvious that the anime would follow suit. S2 is clearly superior in terms of story and it'll just get more complex and better from now onwards and I'm pretty stoked for that.

As far as episode 5 is concerned - dude. That performance by Bishamon's VA in the last sequence. THAT was some SEXY voice acting work RIGHT THERE. Her emotions could reach me. Really well done.

Next episode wraps this arc up I guess?
    Spoiler:

Back