• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TURNONS

Lucid

• Nice teeth/Breath ain't nasty. Ew.
    • Well dressed.
    • Can make me laugh.
    • Being a gentleman. As in don't be too raunchy if I don't know you well, be polite, respectful to everyone around, just be kind.

I think this is pretty much in general for most women. Don't stink or look like you just rolled out of bed, don't be a dick. Pretty simple. I do like blue eyes and good hair, but they're not essential, guys can be just as cute without them. I like really outgoing, but chill personalities or really sweet ones.

Nakala Pri

I dont have TURN-ONS i have physical preferences. I like blondes, tall people and goofy smiles! =D Black curly hair, ugly eyebrows, big noses, over-muscular-ness and wimpiness is seriously BLECH.

Reactions: dad

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Besides my doggish (ahem) preferences with the opposite sex, there should be

• Refined taste in entertainment/food/etc. She has to like it pricy, and good. I don't want an expensive diner to like crap food lol
    • Soft skin, very light hair, cut either tomboy-short or past her shoulderblades
    • Shorter than me by at least a half a foot
    • Tiny frame, for me it's a must mine's already slim enough
    • More emotionally intelligent than me. I want someone that'll be sweet and enlighten me outside the sciences and such
    • Less cognitively intelligent than me. Not to say I want a stupid girl at all, but I want to have the upper hand which I think is natural and will actually be pretty easy to have
    • someone who is very physically intimate, likes hugs, etc

Not really romantic with guys but that seems to be cool with my man atm, unless he gets a gf

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Has nobody mentioned thigh-highs yet?
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES.

Aside from that, knows how to dress, skinny body (personal preference, I don't have anything against anyone who isn't), and dark-skinned (meaning brown lol). And thick eyebrows (not monstrously big though, ew). Those are the main ones outside of anything too sexual, which I'll go into some other time.

Years
  • Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES.

Aside from that, knows how to dress, skinny body (personal preference, I don't have anything against anyone who isn't), and dark-skinned (meaning brown lol). And thick eyebrows (not monstrously big though, ew). Those are the main ones outside of anything too sexual, which I'll go into some other time.

I have got thick eyebrows.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • Hmm... when i think about what i look for in a partner, i think of the following:

Warm, Brown colored eyes that i can stare into forever.

Full lips.

Fitness doesnt really matter since that can be changed.

she has to be okay with me spending money on her. like seriously, shopping for my significatn other is sometimes what really gets me going.

she must enjoy videogames, at least to some extent.

she must be really well read. i read almost constantly, so she must be able to keep up.

preferably not broken. and when i mean that, i mean that i souldnt have to spend the first six months putting her back together. the last couple of girls i have dated usually had some super trauma happen to them in the past. i am not that guy that fixes you up so that you can move on to another guy. that is what happens all the time... >_>

and i think the most important thing i look for is musical talent and competition in the music field. i am a music major, and one thing i always look for in a partner is someone i can challenge to a karaoke contest, or maybe just jam out on my saxophone with. maybe i can pick up my acoustic and we can sit in the living room, singing random songs. i dont care what we do, so long as its fun.

thats my list. :p

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016

actually you just summarized what appeals the most to me aesthetically, i think. minus piercings, tattoos, freckles, etc.
    also i thought i'd throw in height differences. if they're a great deal taller than me or cutely shorter than me, it's super appealing.~

long hair on a more feminine form is really nice too. uvu

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Cute guys that are short but his

TURNONS

{XD}{XD}{XD}

Years
  • Girls that are kinky. There are other turn ons I have but they're too naughty for PC to handle.

Ones that are outright kinky, within minutes of meeting you? Or ones that look innocent but then turn out to be quite the sexual deviant kind of kinky?

Honestly, I've never found something a turn on until I'm interested in them. So I can't say that I explicitly have any. For instance, with my current boyfriend, until I became interested, I did not pay any mind to his physique or mannerisms. Once I did, it was like everything made me that much more attracted to him, physically.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023

Ones that are outright kinky, within minutes of meeting you? Or ones that look innocent but then turn out to be quite the sexual deviant kind of kinky?

Honestly, I've never found something a turn on until I'm interested in them. So I can't say that I explicitly have any. For instance, with my current boyfriend, until I became interested, I did not pay any mind to his physique or mannerisms. Once I did, it was like everything made me that much more attracted to him, physically.

Innocent who get kinky for sure. Catches me by surprise. ;o
    Though kinky right off the bat works too lol.

Years
  • Innocent who get kinky for sure. Catches me by surprise. ;o
    Though kinky right off the bat works too lol.

People who I become comfortable around talking about inappropriate topics are often surprised at how...different I may seem once I just spill the beans, haha. It's funny seeing their reactions. Probably won't look at me the same way, but, hey, I get a kick out of seeing how they react ;P

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i have a thing for girls with short hair. if it's black, even better. i like black hair on guys too. i'm not sure if i'd call that a turn-on though, but it does catch my attention.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Forum members with lots of posts turn me on. ohhhhh

What's it like being turned on by Nica? nica dont hurt me ily

I'm often called very kinky. Let's just say I'm a submissive.
    And oh my god when girls are secretly kinky it must be my birthday when I learn about that.

Kanzler is also a huge turn on for me, but then again, when is he not a turn on to everyone? ;)

Last edited:

Outlier

As far as physical traits go I appreciate smooth legs and feet. That's it really.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Food. Good food. You know what? I don't even need a man, just give me the food.
    (To you know who you are, for if you read this I'm kidding, Ily still (not that you'll read this xD))

All I need is a good personality - dorky is a plus.

Back