• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TURNONS

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Women wearing flats, sandals, or flip flops turn me on.
    I think your thinking of women in the beach ;)

Anyway, I like women who wear clothes that let you see skin around the belly or have shorts

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm not a very sexual person so I'd say I'm difficult to turn on. I do like sexy talk, though. But going into everything with full on physicality doesn't work with me. So...I need some sexy words first.

-rolls in with 27k-

When the stewardess lets us board I'll let you handle my carry ons ;)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I like pretty girls.

Originally I wanted to just post butts, but that wasn't 25 characters long...

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I've found that I don't really have many specific turn-ons that apply to every single girl I meet but with any girl I like romantically there are always little quirks that they have that I love. uh, but as far as specific ones go, I like short girls and I think this is rooted in my small-ish stature.

I dunno, I used to have way more answers for this type of thread but alas here I am with a whopping one.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I've found that I don't really have many specific turn-ons that apply to every single girl I meet but with any girl I like romantically there are always little quirks that they have that I love. uh, but as far as specific ones go, I like short girls and I think this is rooted in my small-ish stature.

I dunno, I used to have way more answers for this type of thread but alas here I am with a whopping one.

If basketballers have thought me anything, it is that liking short girls has nothing to do with being short.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    If basketballers have thought me anything, it is that liking short girls has nothing to do with being short.

Spoiler:

Too much?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Nice eyes, nice smile, nice skin, nice face, nice hair, nice height.
    Basically nice everything.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Pale skin and long hair. And I always like me a girl in a skirt. The more elegant the clothes, the better.

Years
    I generally lean more towards petite women.
    I don't really have any specific turn ons though not that I can talk about on PC anyway

Years
    goofy smile, bright colored eyes are two things i really like :] those aren't really "turn-ons" but i don't have any of those so i just went with what i find attractive in girls. i also dont find really skinny girls very attractive - the opposite of a turn on i suppose.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i really like tall guys, or guys who are taller than me. it's something about having to look up when i talk. i also think about my wedding day.. when i get married i don't want to look down at my husband oi. curly dark hair is also a plus, idk i really like guys with black hair?

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    oshit, I forgot to mention -- brown hair and bright blue (or green) eyes are the absolute best combination ever and I melt whenever I see this

Back