• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TURNONS

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Srs tho

Beautiful eyes. Long eyelashes and eyes that can smile. Eyes. Make me purr.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Appearance wise, I quite like someone who has a nice smile, beautiful eyes, a slight athletic body or good muscle tone, and... beard. :D

Personality wise, I've found myself drawn to someone that makes me feel appreciated and safe, someone kind and intelligent with also a great sense of humor, and someone who is willing to play video games while eating pizza with me (pizza is my true turn-on).

Years
    I appreciate women with pretty eyes and hair, Kate Upton, and a bold, confident and seductive personality to match. I like wit, resourcefulness, and confidence. In addition to being kind, loving, etc.

Years
    So basically half of the comments are about beautiful eyes, don't they all look the same except for the color? (damn all you blue and green eyed people)

Maybe it's more of a facial structure thing going on. I for one will take a handsome face and an average bod over the hot bod with a "meh" face any day.

Years
    Intelligence. You don't need to have Master's Degree or anything, boys, but an Associate's would be nice.

Clean-shaven. Beards do not do it for me. Especially long, scraggly ones. Neither do mustaches.

Tall, thin, but with some muscle. Gotta have some meat on those bones - but not too much

Short hair. And by that, I don't mean the kind where it looks like your hair is just growing back after being bald. I mean... I guess you could call it 'thick'? I don't know how you would describe it. Oh, but plus if your hair is black, guys. Tall guys with black hair are hot. I'm just saying.

A nice ass. This one should be obvious.;P

A friendly personality. Again, an obvious one. They should also have a sense of humor and be confident in what they do. And not controlling.

Years
    So basically half of the comments are about beautiful eyes, don't they all look the same except for the color? (damn all you blue and green eyed people)

Maybe it's more of a facial structure thing going on. I for one will take a handsome face and an average bod over the hot bod with a "meh" face any day.

I actually like brown eyes the most haha

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Rockstars turn me on, hnng.

^ This, only mine are visual kei J-rockers who look absolutely gorgeous as fuck. <3

Spoiler:

Gotcharocka is seriously my most favorite band ever. I think I'm leaning more towards them instead of the GazettE. <3

Okay yeah, so I have a thing for j-rockers that most people think are girls WHICH THEY ARE NOT SO IF YOU SAY THEY ARE I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE! >:|

Years
    Hispanic girls or any kind of girl with a nice natural tan skin color really get me goin. And clothes really get me going. I prefer to look rather than touch. Get a nice dress and some nice heels and you're golden.

This. This man knows what's up.

Edit: also nice curves, long hair (I prefer brown, then black, then blonde, and then red...), mm...accents maybe (Spanish accent is just MMM), brown eyes. Not really sure what else tbh

Last edited:

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Am I the only damn guy around here that likes a good pair of eyebrows on a chick or what?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Am I the only damn guy around here that likes a good pair of eyebrows on a chick or what?

Depends what kind, and if she takes care of them. I don't want to see

This
    Spoiler:

or

This
    Spoiler:

Coming after me when I'm walking down the street. Call me rude if you like. Just couldn't do it.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Hispanic girls or any kind of girl with a nice natural tan skin color really get me goin. And clothes really get me going. I prefer to look rather than touch. Get a nice dress and some nice heels and you're golden.

honestly, folks... dark skin really bakes my cookies. like wow.

what do you consider "a good pair of eyebrows"? (this sentence sounds so weird to me right now dude)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    More to add:
    Not eyebrows for me, but eyes. I love light eyes.
    Broad shoulders/ nice chest. I like chests, and don't care for asses.
    Chiseled hands. Hands can definitely be a turnon.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    More to add:
    Not eyebrows for me, but eyes. I love light eyes.
    Broad shoulders/ nice chest. I like chests, and don't care for asses.
    Chiseled hands. Hands can definitely be a turnon.

So you have a turn on for men without eyebrows? Woah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back