• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make me orange, senpai

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
[tier="founder"]z[/tier][tier="admin"]a[/tier][tier="smod"]p[/tier][tier="mod"]p[/tier][tier="founder"]y[/tier][tier="admin"]s[/tier][tier="smod"]p[/tier][tier="mod"]i[/tier][tier="founder"]k[/tier][tier="admin"]e[/tier][tier="smod"]r[/tier]
why choose one if you could be all and be the beautiful rainbow of the forum

Not enough Assistant Admin over there.

pkmin3033

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for~

I'd not given much thought to being [tier="mod"]Meloetta[/tier] really. Mostly because I don't think there is any one section I'd fit into, and if there was there would probably be another candidate who has been here longer than I have and/or is more active, and would thus be more qualified for the position. Standing out on a forum this large is difficult at best. I guess I'd go wherever the upper staff saw fit to place me and just count my blessings. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
[tier=mod]adventure[/tier]

And I would bring light and life and joy and pink splash banners to Roleplay Corner, Pokemon General, General Chat, Culture & Media, Fanfiction & Writing, Advance Generation, Fanclubs & Groups, Metal & Color Generation, Pokemon Gaming Centr-

What's that? [tier=smod]adventure[/tier]? Oh, bother. Just let me nurse the sections. All of them. Or at least half. Or, well, three? I have good nursing hands. *strokes the rpc cat*

Melody

Banned
Years
[tier=mod]Melody[/tier]

Cute ain't it? I suppose I could be a kind and gentle mod of GC/OVP/Celebrations/VIP/A&M/FTiP/FG areas.

I'm quite the generalist so I suppose [tier=smod]Melody[/tier] might not look so bad. :3

Unfortunately I doubt I could make modblue, much less that orange...

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
arachnidsGrip
arachnidsGrip
arachnidsGrip
arachnidsGrip
arachnidsGrip
arachnidsGrip
[supporter]arachnidsGrip[/supporter]
arachnidsGrip

Don't know why, maybe because Vriska is blue-blooded, but that name suits really well in mod-blue lmao

If that would happen, I'd like to mod VIP or maybe even a separate forum for internet culture (which, correct me if i'm wrong, not sure if there is one atm in c&m or c&t) haha

But, if I do go back to my old name, Leijon, I would love to see it in Leijon or [supporter]Leijon[/supporter] coz Nepeta is olive-blooded haha. Maybe we can have a new usergroup that has green in it, maybe for PC's Minecraft Server, who knows lmao

Nakala Pri

FINE!!!

Nakala Pri

I dont need no damn CSS! *salamander spits the first thing i can find*

Blue is boring! Red is not the nice red! Assistant Admin is butt ugly! Founder isn't the right purple! BSS mod is yuck! Green supporter is nice! Blue supporter is common!

Orange is the best because it's the NICE orange and it's mostly yellow. I'd say... tangerine. 8D (IM SO SMUG!! BRB GETTING HIGHLIGHTS)

I'd mod everywhere OBVIOUSLY but if I had to mod somewhere exclusively...

Um....
Ehhh...

ANIME AND MANGA! Mostly for the manga part. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
[tier="founder"]R.F.[/tier]
[tier="admin"]R.F.[/tier]
R.F.
[tier="smod"]R.F.[/tier]
[tier="mod"]R.F.[/tier]

You know what? Screw the colors and just give me the rights. I'll take it upon myself to adjust the colors and all the formating in a way it makes me look fabulous and the others pale in comparism.

What would I do? Close the forum and call it a day
I'd introduce a ticket system. In order to write a post, people would need to use one of their tickets. No ticket = no post. In order to get tickets, you either need to donate money to the forums, take part in a certain event, or if I like you, I might just give some of these to you for free.

And everyone who questions my dictatorship righteous rulership gets automatically banned. :P

Years
[tier=mod]adventure[/tier]

And I would bring light and life and joy and pink splash banners to Roleplay Corner, Pokemon General, General Chat, Culture & Media, Fanfiction & Writing, Advance Generation, Fanclubs & Groups, Metal & Color Generation, Pokemon Gaming Centr-

What's that? [tier=smod]adventure[/tier]? Oh, bother. Just let me nurse the sections. All of them. Or at least half. Or, well, three? I have good nursing hands. *strokes the rpc cat*

I'm calling it, you're next.

Anyway
gimmepie looks pretty cool I guess. If I miraculously became a mod and could mod anywhere of my choosing I'd probably want the Roleplay Corner. The RPC is kind of my home on PC and it would be cool to be able to actively contribute to it and develop it a bit more if I could. I like to think I'd be a good mod if I ever got promoted, but who knows haha. General Chat or Forum Games would be okay too in a pinch ;)

gimmepie this looks pretty cool too, PC must have found the only decent shade of orange in existence.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm calling it, you're next.

Anyway
gimmepie looks pretty cool I guess. If I miraculously became a mod and could mod anywhere of my choosing I'd probably want the Roleplay Corner. The RPC is kind of my home on PC and it would be cool to be able to actively contribute to it and develop it a bit more if I could. I like to think I'd be a good mod if I ever got promoted, but who knows haha.

gimmepie this looks pretty cool too, PC must have found the only decent shade of orange in existence.

[tier=admin]Give Me Pie[/tier]

Now we're talking.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
[tier=mod]Inyotef[/tier] Where do I mod?
[tier=smod]Inyotef[/tier] SO I HERD U GAIS HAS A CLUBHOUSE
Inyotef The only great thing about this group is its colour.
[tier=admin]Inyotef[/tier] Unnecessary italics ftw. also PHP :O
[tier=founder]Inyotef[/tier] So how about that gigabit, Steve? 8)

Also I love how you guys plug features with topics here. You sure it's not a bug, though?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Zekrom
Zekrom
Zekrom
Zekrom
Zekrom

Would be nice to move up in colors. We shall see if that ever happens tho

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
maccrash
maccrash
maccrash
maccrash

isn't it beautiful? ;______;

in all seriousness I would either mod general chat or C&M if I had the choice. I would make those forums bump like they've never bumped before. peace and serenity would be achieved.

Years
maccrash
maccrash
maccrash
maccrash

isn't it beautiful? ;______;

in all seriousness I would either mod general chat or C&M if I had the choice. I would make those forums bump like they've never bumped before. peace and serenity would be achieved.

Something tells me that by peace and serenity you mean "chaos and anarchy"

pkmin3033

I think that one speaks for itself. 8)
If you were ever promoted, would you remain Blueor would you change your name to Orange to reflect it?

...or better yet, Tangerine :3 *shot*

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dragon

Blue Dragon is yours truly! Colder than the freezing tundra, darker than a moonless sky... that is blue Dragon. Either it be chilling with the newcomers on TWL, or chilling with his video game fellow fans~

Dragon

Hmm, maybe Orange Dragon? Representing the calm, early summer time, relaxing on grandmother's porch, drinking loads of Sunny D, watching people come and go with their families, side by side as the sun sets on another relaxing sunny day.

Dragon

W-What's this?! I thought Red Dragon was just a legend! Fierce as the burning volcano for the moon is sick and pale with grief over his shining shocking beauty! Only tales heard of this Dragon, ohoho.

#horrayforShakespeareQuotes

Back