• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make me orange, senpai

Yukari

[tier="mod"]Orpheus[/tier] looks great if you ask me. And I'd really enjoy modding Video Games. (Seriously, I'd cry tears of joy if I got to mod that place, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.) I really wouldn't want to be [tier="smod"]Orpheus[/tier] or [tier="admin"]Orpheus[/tier]. Just [tier="mod"]Orpheus[/tier], and I'd just want to mod VG.

Not sure what I'd do for the place though. It's pretty good as is.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • [tier="founder"]TwilightBlade[/tier]
    [tier="admin"]TwilightBlade[/tier]
    [tier="smod"]TwilightBlade[/tier]
    [tier="mod"]TwilightBlade[/tier]

Bold & italics make the name sharp enough to slice an arm. Orange bleeds out the eyes. I still haven't quite gotten used to it bright orangey glow after over 2 years. It's somewhat difficult to match with avatars compared to the mod blue. I would mod Trade Corner, but I already do. Trade won't ever be free from me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • [tier=mod]Weiss Schnee[/tier]
    [tier=smod]Weiss Schnee[/tier]
    Weiss Schnee
    Weiss Schnee
    Weiss Schnee

If only blue came with italics. Purple doesn't look too bad. Generally I don't think I'm cut out to take on the roles of staff. Seems too much work. Hypothetically speaking, I'm not even sure what forums I'd wanna mod. Maybe FF&W or something, because I love to write.

Years
  • Is it bad that the main reason I'd want to be promoted is for the different colored user name? :p

I don't even care about the extra stuff that comes with being a super mod (I mean, I do, but you know what I mean), I just love the look of Brendino. Orange has always been my favorite color, so I would rep it proudly. That, and it would look nice alongside my Azumarill avatar, which I've got no real plan on changing unless some collab comes around.

Brendino doesn't look too bad either, and I prefer that over the regular mod blue as well (again, only taking colors into account, and not the actual ranks themselves). But, I guess I can live with Brendino, or even Brendino when that day comes.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I find [tier="mod"]Aurora[/tier] rather grotesque. I don't like most shades of blue. Only a particular shade of cobalt blue impresses me, and this is not that shade. I wouldn't be complaining if my name looked like that, though! I wouldn't mind modding any forum, although if I had to pick it would preferably be a Pokemon forum or this one.

[tier="smod"]Aurora[/tier] and [tier="admin"]Aurora[/tier] look a lot nicer. I like warmer colours. Dunno what I'd do with senior staff - I'd be all dressed up with nowhere to go.

[tier="founder"]Aurora[/tier]? No.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Though

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Daamn. I'd spend my time implementing strange features in the Roleplay Corner, trying to convince the community that it's the top spot to spend your freetime in. Also I would go around and change thread titles subtly and see how long it takes before people notice.

Years
  • Though

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Daamn. I'd spend my time implementing strange features in the Roleplay Corner, trying to convince the community that it's the top spot to spend your freetime in. Also I would go around and change thread titles subtly and see how long it takes before people notice.

That is hilarious
    But no changing your name again -_-

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I mean, I use Dawn of Champions, so I mean, for me everyone is blue. It would probably just take me a month to notice I'd have become a mod.

[tier="founder"]MorallyIncorrect[/tier]
    [tier="admin"]MorallyIncorrect[/tier]
    [tier="smod"]MorallyIncorrect[/tier]
    [tier="mod"]MorallyIncorrect[/tier]

I like how they look, except for founder. I don't think I'll ever get there though. Not until I invent time travel or Adventure sweeps me up in a TARDIS. The mod one, as I said, is usual for me, and I like the supermod color a lot, it's just a pretty color. The red is okay I guess.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Let's try these people with my own hands. *evil laughs*
    Livewire
    Peitharchia
    Hikamaru
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

'Nice desu ne', I say.

Makoto Tachibana looks great on green, because it's Makoto's signature color from the anime called 'Free!'. But I don't like this username anymore, so yeah. :P

Years
  • My username looks horrible as any kind of staff member.

User 101
    User 101
    User 101
    User 101
    User 101

But I probably would keep it if I ever became a moderator.

Years
  • rika that looks amazing. @_@

[tier="mod"]Sheep[/tier]
    [tier="smod"]Sheep[/tier]
    [tier="admin"]Sheep[/tier]
    [tier="founder"]Sheep[/tier]

I didn't realize how much I'd miss the orange until I was promoted... it's almost a little hard. Red and italics is as sharp as a knife and that doesn't fit my demeanor at all. Not that I don't love it since I love colors altogether but yeah. ;P

I loved my time in all staff ranks so if I were to drop down to mod I'd probably try for Pokemon Trivia or Pokemon Clubs, or possibly Anime & Manga. Then there are the many other Pokemon forums I'd love to moderate, like OR&AS. The Welcome Lounge is also fun but I moderated that for a year and a half prior to being promoted so trying something new would be my preference if given a choice. It's so hard! I post nearly everywhere.

Years
  • I figured that I'll now post comparisons of my name in all the usergroup colors:

Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru

And as an extra, the old supporter green:
    [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter]

As you may know, warm colors don't look good with most of the avatars/sigs I use (Syd would agree with me on that) and the grey color for two of the supporter tiers are quite bland when you first look at them. My current crystal supporter blue and the mod blue is definitely where it's at.

Also, that old green we supporters used to have did not go well with my Oshawott avatars at all. The only thing I really miss from it is supporters actually having userbars, which they really feel incomplete without right now.

Back