• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make me orange, senpai

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    [tier="mod"]Squirrel[/tier]
    [tier="smod"]Squirrel[/tier]
    [tier="admin"]Squirrel[/tier]
    [tier="founder"]Squirrel[/tier]

Blue is good. Orange is very good. Red is very good. Purple lets it down.

If I was a mod again I'd want something different than Clubs - it was a really fun section and all but you can only answer "what's your favourite _______ Pokémon" so many times before poking your eyes out and due to the nature of clubs dying and being remade that was always an inevitability. Next time I'd hope to mod Pokémon Trivia, I feel like there are some good changes that could be made there. Then I'll take over when I get promoted straight to admin for sleeping with Audy.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    whY isN't femaLe supporTeR a thinG?
    honey would look so cute (but in a lighter color bc magenta is a freaky color).
    [tier="founder"]honey[/tier] [tier="admin"]honey[/tier] [tier="smod"]honey[/tier] [tier="mod"]honey[/tier]. i like the blue and gold the best

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Maybe I could join Geoff and Shawn and Jess in 2011 with the awesome daft username Inyotef

4EIireF.gif

Everyone'll be thinking, what could it possibly mean

Years
  • Percy
    Percy

I like blue and green. But, if I must choose which rank, I would say, hmm, a moderator. A moderator of the ROM Hacking forum. :D
    Does blue fit with my username?

Back