• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore & More! [March 7]

What day and time should we play? (You can select more than one!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • goldenappleplus.gif
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
    What is "Ultra Hardcore"?
    Ultra Hardcore is a Minecraft experience that can be easily described as pixelated Hunger Games. When an Ultra Hardcore match begins, there are several game-changing modifications that create a true life-or-death situation!
    Here's some of the changes to the game:
    Empty_Heart.png
    Hearts don't regenerate from a full stomach. In fact, they don't regenerate at all! Unless...

Empty_Heart.png
    Players can only heal with a golden apple, which heals 2 hearts, and is modified to require 8 gold ingots and an apple to craft.
    Players in PC's Ultra Hardcore will be split into teams of four. Your goal: Be the last team alive.
    You're interested. So now what?
    We are calling on all Minecraft players on PC to join us for this gigantic event! We will decide on a date to play once we have a complete roster of players. At this point, we are looking for 20-28 players split into teams of four. One caveat is that we're looking for one person to be able to record gameplay and audio from each team! If you are interested in this position, please indicate such in your signup and provide an example of your recording abilities. We would love to have every team perspective available for viewing, but if we can't, that's not a problem and we will still have a blast playing together!

Typical Ultra Hardcore sessions can last anywhere from 1-3 hours. We will try to be as conscientious of your time and adjust the session to fit in a smaller time frame if necessary. Also be aware, we are looking for everyone to use Skype and speak on it! If you aren't comfortable speaking, you must at least be willing to use it to chat with teammates - there will not be team chat in-game!

gold_ingot-small.png

Fill this form out!

Minecraft IGN:
    Team:
    Are you currently able or willing to record?
    Skype handle:
    We are looking for people to record the entirety of the Ultra Hardcore match from start to death or finish. If you cannot commit for this, please do not apply for recording. Feel free to just add Klippy on Skype if you do not want your Skype listed, and pick what team you'd like if you want to play with a friend or two.

diamondsword_icon32.png
    Teams

pig_zpsa6050abb.png
    Klippy
    Zero
    curiousnathan
    Orpheus
    moosh_zps97223ca4.png
    NinjaAiden
    Wobbu
    Juno
    Zeffy
    steve_zpse8195c40.png
    welsknight
    H.A.N.
    Kyora
    CureYoshiDarkness
    snowg_zpsc3cabb96.png
    Pidgey
    Squirrel
    Aslan
    François
    zom_zps05468e3d.png
    abnegation
    Tetra
    Kingdom of Tea
    Available
    wither_zpsb793ce7f.png
    apocalypseArisen
    Arc
    arachnidsGrip
    Senusret
    cow_zpsdb6451e7.png
    Necrum
    El Heroe Oscuro
    KDSLAMMIN
    Veevee

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • So Team Pig vs. all other teams yes? Or all of us vs Mage?

Anways, I'm looking forward to tearing everyone up :P

#TeamMooshroom let's get this trending

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • We all know #TeamWither is the team to beat :P Besides, who needs teams when it's everyone vs Mage :P

btw i bet mage calls #TeamMooshroom, #TeamSavage, wobbu :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Minecraft IGN: Zeffyy
    Team: Team ayy lmao Mooshroom!!
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Strictly on weekends
    Are you currently able or willing to record? No
    Skype Username: zeffyissocoollike

ayy lmao if i can't join team mooshroom then i'll just join team steve :p

Last edited:

Yukari

Team: Team Pig. Is that the name? Eh... I don't care.
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Any.
    Are you currently able or willing to record? I'll say no since I can't provide a clip.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Nice! Everyone that has applied so far has been added, save Leijon who is only available on Thursdays and I think we're looking at a weekend event at this point. :(

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Or me...D:

I feel so unloved right now :(

I did make a note for you actually! You said you were only available Thursdays, right? Cause most everyone right now is looking available for the weekend days, so I can add you, but you'd need to be able to hop on for a bit on the weekend. :( That's my only reason for not putting you up yet.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • IGN:_Zehn
    Team: Beef Cow
    Days: weekend mostly
    Recording: no sorry it lags my computer way to much :/

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Minecraft IGN: chocolatelava
    Team: Team Connection That Hopefully Wont Be As Bad As It Is on the PC Server Team Cow
    Days of the Week Available to Play: All times in EST
    Sunday: 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
    Monday: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
    Tuesday: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM, then 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
    Wednesday: Not available.
    Thursday: Same as Tuesday but every other week, (next week for example) I'm not available.
    Friday: 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM, then 6:20 PM to 7:30 PM
    Saturday: 10:30 AM to noon, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, and then 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
    Times may vary if I have to do something.

Are you currently able or willing to record? Willing? Yes. Able? No. Maybe I can if I get my laptop fixed, but even then, I don't have a good recording software.
    Skype Username: Just gonna add Klippy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Can you sign up as a team? Me, Olli and a friend want to join as a team but not sure if that's allowed or what! Will fill out the sign-up forms if it is :D (of course a 4th person would join too cough sophie cough!)

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • WOOP. I've been waiting for something like this :D

IGN: NinjaAiden
    Team: #TeamMooshroom ftw
    Days Available: Every day, but mostly from 17:00 onwards CET (I have to work too)
    Recording?: Yes!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFxgnZD6YMtKhQSzuY9zCSg
    Skype Username: firestar_84

EDIT: I know the volume in the videos is quiet. I have fixed that, and if anything I need to figure out how to turn it down a little >_< But yeah, just an example of videos. I will be doing more editing on these too.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • This sounds fun.

Minecraft IGN: Botsknots
    Team: No preference, any team willing to accept me.
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Probably just the weekends. If I haven't anything else planned, I'm available between 9AM and 4PM, preferably between 9AM and 11:30AM on Saturdays. I'm also available on Mondays from 11AM until 4PM (UTC times.)
    Are you currently able or willing to record? No, sorry.
    Skype Username: I think I'll just add Klippy.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Can you sign up as a team? Me, Olli and a friend want to join as a team but not sure if that's allowed or what! Will fill out the sign-up forms if it is :D (of course a 4th person would join too cough sophie cough!)

Please do! They all need to be registered PokeCommunity members though, just FYI. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just so everyone knows, I've added two new teams in anticipation of receiving signups. Team Creeper and Team Snow Golem are now available choices. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Minecraft IGN: OzzyCake
    Team: PUMPKIN YEAHHHH/snow golem thing
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Any other than Tuesdays!
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Between me or Olli one of us will be able to record - will verify later tonight but we'll have one person to.
    Skype Username: I think AlexOzzyCakes :D

TEAM PUMPKIN ♥
    (Team: Squirrel, Aslan, Francois, Pidgey)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back