• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore & More! [March 7]

What day and time should we play? (You can select more than one!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
    Minecraft IGN: Abyssumi
    Team: Team Pumpkin
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Any
    Are you currently able or willing to record? wuts
    Skype Username: I have my group on skype already (do you need my name for other reasons, I don't know)

Excite.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Minecraft IGN: SwayLight
    Team: Team Creep (ing on your wife)
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Any
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Nope, my computer would die if I tried to play MC and record.
    Skype Username: adorzo9

Oh wow. But I don't think I have any video editing software. Any recommendations?

Camtasia has a 30 day Free-Trial period, You can make or use any Email to get the 30 day trial.

Last edited:
    Years
    Alright, I am now able to record, and here's the link to the video! :D
    I'm just recording everything with LoiLo because I can't figure out how to record me and the other people in the Skype call with Audacity. If I have to I can just use my volume control to make the voices louder lol.
    We will be doing a few tests beforehand to make sure everyone's got everything working, right? This is assuming I have to record at all, considering Team Steve already has someone for that.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Gezz, this looks nice and exciting, though... I wish I could be a camera crew that flies around and observes the action or events. Still, it looks amazing, good luck to all teams.

Edit: I just realized, my computer has 5 TB of space and I just reinstalled my registered FRAPS. I don't know, but I'd like to help in someway.

Edit2: Might as well just try.

Minecraft IGN: Twilight_Moon
    Team: If I can't be a flying camera man doing a witty voiceover then just put me on Team Creeper.
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Any (seriously, I have no computers to repair [as of yet])
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Previously stated, I have 5TB and registered FRAPS available.
    Skype Username: ninstarpony

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Okay!

Minecraft IGN: FazexBiDooF
    Team: #TeamKamakaziCreep with Kingdom of Tea, Aftermathkiller, and some guy that needs to make an account
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Pretty much any day
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Nope
    Skype Username: Drderpins

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Minecraft IGN:Aftermathkiller
    Team: #Team Kamikaze Creeps
    with Kingdom of Tea, Bidoof FTW, and some guy that needs to make an account
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Saturday and Sunday
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Nope
    Skype Username:aftermathkiller

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Everyone that has registered has been added. CureYoshi, just so you know, you've been added to Team Steve to complete their roster. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Minecraft IGN: Fullofbox
    Team: #TeamCreepalldaywayboiiiiiii
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Idk yet, will update l8r
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Yes, my twitch channel is Sandvichhoovy, sorry i cant post links yet (15 post req)
    Skype Username: Derpyhoovesderp, im already in the group

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay everyone! I'm kind of jumping the gun a bit on dates and stuff, but I thought of a fair compromise for everyone to be able to play... multiple dates! As of now, we'll have a UHC session at 4PM on February 28th and if there is desire to follow that up with another one, we will do one at the 9PM PST scheduled time.

Following that, we will have an encore UHC on March 7th at 4PM and if desired, a final curtain call at 9PM PST to finish things off. Each session will be differently sized teams, so one will be singles, one tag-team, one 3-team, and one 4-team. Then we get a nice balance of gameplay and styles. Anyway...enjoy the final trailer! :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    4PM doesn't necessarily mean we'll be PLAYING at 4. :P We'll need to get everyone registered on the whitelist and in their team colors and then all that.

I've been doing the whitelist and teams already, but as long as we don't start right at 4 then I should be able to make it :P

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    The only problem with me and probs Zeffy at 4PM is it's 8AM in our time. Not sure for Zeffy, but I do wake up preeeeetty late haha x3 Don't worry, again, I'll try to come on. :>

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've been doing the whitelist and teams already, but as long as we don't start right at 4 then I should be able to make it :P

:P Well then! I'll just need to set up a new area for us super far away and then we could actually be ready to go, haha.

We need to also make sure nobody else can log in after we begin, but we can always just kick them. Haha.

The only problem with me and probs Zeffy at 4PM is it's 8AM in our time. Not sure for Zeffy, but I do wake up preeeeetty late haha x3 Don't worry, again, I'll try to come on. :>

Well if for any reason you can't make that, we'll have the 9PM option for you guys as well. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back