• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore & More! [March 7]

What day and time should we play? (You can select more than one!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Minecraft IGN: gavisdrunk
    Team: Team Zombie (iaintgonochoice)
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Weekends
    Are you currently able or willing to record? This is a possibility, if nobody else on the team can I'll get things set up.
    Skype Username: [email protected]

By the by, each one of those times is Midnight or onwards in GMT. It might be hard for people to talk on Skype unless they're living alone lmao.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'll be recording for team pumpkin! Will upload demo video as soon as I work out how to do that on PC... but tried recording stuff last night following welsknight's instructions and all was guchi :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Proof of recording capabilities etc:

Spoiler:

Also Team Pumpkin will only be able to take part March 7th, sorry! The dates are good though :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've been approached to have a fifth/sixth session for you folks in Europe to play. It would take place at 12PM PST (noon), which is 8PM GMT on both days (Feb 28/March 7). Now, we would need at least twelve people to show up to make it decently sized, so give this a like and post to let me gauge interest. :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I've been approached to have a fifth/sixth session for you folks in Europe to play. It would take place at 12PM PST (noon), which is 8PM GMT on both days (Feb 28/March 7). Now, we would need at least twelve people to show up to make it decently sized, so give this a like and post to let me gauge interest. :)

That would be appreciated. I don't really see myself gaming during nighttime.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years

I am fine with the earlier ones like 4PM PST because it's only 12am for me and considering it's a weekend I will be fine to play but a later one would just be a no no for me so having a 12PM PST event would be a go go for me :p

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I've been approached to have a fifth/sixth session for you folks in Europe to play. It would take place at 12PM PST (noon), which is 8PM GMT on both days (Feb 28/March 7). Now, we would need at least twelve people to show up to make it decently sized, so give this a like and post to let me gauge interest. :)
    I would've been just about able to play a Saturday 4PM PST game (being midnight in GMT, plus a late start plus maybe two hours of play), but I wouldn't have been able to talk in it due to there being people to disturb, and talking would be an important part of the game. So I'm registering interest in this (perhaps even an hour earlier).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I would've been just about able to play a Saturday 4PM PST game (being midnight in GMT, plus a late start plus maybe two hours of play), but I wouldn't have been able to talk in it due to there being people to disturb, and talking would be an important part of the game. So I'm registering interest in this (perhaps even an hour earlier).

Well you are always welcome to play the later times and not talk. :P We just wanted everyone to be able to, but perhaps we can find a full team of "No-Wakers" to mix together for people to be silent. Haha.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years

Well, I can manage the 4pm PST however the 8pm GMT is preferable for me, meaning I could play a fair bit longer and stuff, but it's not a big issue for me, I'll probably be there for the 4pm PST times too, considering it's only later on= :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I would've been just about able to play a Saturday 4PM PST game (being midnight in GMT, plus a late start plus maybe two hours of play), but I wouldn't have been able to talk in it due to there being people to disturb, and talking would be an important part of the game. So I'm registering interest in this (perhaps even an hour earlier).

An hour earlier suits me better too. Oh, and before I forget to mention it, I will probably be not available the 28th.

Raven Valt

Years
  • If people can try and get ready and on for like 30 mins to an hour before it is supposed to start that means we can get it going just about on the dot.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Well for any EU/UK people that want to do an earlier session, we can get on around noon and start. I dunno if I can participate all day on each event, so I may need to drop out after setting you all up. But when Saturday (either) rolls around, if there's interest, we can set it up then. :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The only problem with me and probs Zeffy at 4PM is it's 8AM in our time. Not sure for Zeffy, but I do wake up preeeeetty late haha x3 Don't worry, again, I'll try to come on. :>

I'm posting here to say that I am fine with these times because I wake up at insane hours in the morning anyway :p

Raven Valt

Years
  • I should say it now so you guys don't get your hopes too high but this is Team Creep win instantly ;) Zeffy and Alex are noobs so they won't be much trouble. #TrashTalk4Dayz

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Uh, I'm not active here much right now, but I'll try my best <3

Minecraft IGN: Tetra
    Team: Team Zombie
    Are you currently able or willing to record? No, but we'll see :)
    Skype handle: atifdabest

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back