• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
  • And the Eevee's if you clone them does it count as if you evolve them into five pokemon? Lets say I clone Eevee 5 times and I evolve it into five different pokemon like Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon. Would it count as my shinies?
    No, it does not (If it did, I would already have all the named, with two more shiny Eevees to boot). At least, I'm pretty sure. It's cheating, after all.
    Oh, and when I start hunting again(I'm busy working on Ruby dex), I have a whole list now. No telling!:)

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • @ hotfun2 - It's not that we don't beleave you, it the fact that you didn't give a good explanation when asked for one, and the explanation you did give was very difficult to beleave because of how unlikely it was to happen. I ask you to give a better explanation, or fess up to lieing about them. If you did lie and you tell us so, we aren't going to hold it against you, we won't be mad at you.

@ shinycollector - No, clones don't count, an Eevee will count as Eevee and only one of it's evolutions.

I've had no luck today, so far.

Good luck to those who are hunting!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Well, my Party is over and I've walked away from it with No New Shinies....T.T But the day is not over, I shall continue Hunting for my Shinies, espeacially Jirachi. Hopefully the upcoming Friday the 13th will bring me some good luck as well. I'm breaking from Jirachi right now just to give my poor GameCube a rest. Just SRing for Eevee and eating some Ice Cream Cake. XD Well, that's all for now. Good luck to everyone else. ^^

:: Currently Hunting ::
    Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
    Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
    Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
    Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
    Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
    Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}
    Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
    XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • (Offtopic: Anyone here play Neopets?)

Ontopic: Good luck ♥Nova♥, I hope you have a new shiny by the 13th, 'kay?

I'm going to go hunt now.

Hey MetalMario, what's with the 'ghosting' the club? How about a post so we know your alive, ja?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • (Offtopic: Anyone here play Neopets?)

Ontopic: Good luck ♥Nova♥, I hope you have a new shiny by the 13th, 'kay?

I'm going to go hunt now.

Hey MetalMario, what's with the 'ghosting' the club? How about a post so we know your alive, ja?

Actually LDD, i think MM isnt posyting cuz hes still trying to read everything, lolz well ye, i'm sure he'll post by the end of tomorrow, if were lucky, maybe by the end of today, lol

Well 160 Venorats seen, 0 shinies

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Well MM this "ghosting on the club" gives me a creep, cmon just post so we all know that your alright.

Hey Nova, so no new shiny on your B-Day but its all good! Coz I am sure your gonna get a new one this week coz I know you wont stop until you have it! :D Just dont give up! Wish you A very GOOD LUCK!

LDD: (Offtopic: I used to play it for like 3 days but i stop coz I dunno what to do with my pet. xD) Good luck on your hunt too! :D

Shiny news: still getting that GREEN Sandshrew! And I know about 3 more days...I am gonna have a new shiny sandsshrew (I hope! LOL) so Wish me good luck guys! :P

I wish you all good LUCK on you hunt!

mikesta

Professional pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Can I join this club?

I caught a shiny linoone next to Lilycove City (left of it) its red instead of brown..but i started new game....so can i join?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    k srry i lied its just u lot r so good but i am reseting my LG and goin shiny hunting! when i get 1 can i join?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • WOAH! oki I still havent got anynew Shineys but hotfun2 what was the point of lie-ing! I thought u were better than me! k well dont do tht ever again oki!
    Offtopic:LDD I did play Neopets until all mt PETS died, I had alot of money but couldnt by food so heheh they DIED
    Ontopic: WHERE DO U FIND SHINEY EEVEES!!??!!?? I tHiNk iM gOiNg CrAzY!>!>?!?!>?!

Years
  • k srry i lied its just u lot r so good but i am reseting my LG and goin shiny hunting! when i get 1 can i join?
    Oohkay, for the last time, We don't judge you based on how many shinies you own!
    And you may join if you promise to tell the truth from here on out. (We'll be watching. ¬,¬)

Actually LDD, i think MM isnt posyting cuz hes still trying to read everything, lolz well ye, i'm sure he'll post by the end of tomorrow, if were lucky, maybe by the end of today, lol

Well 160 Venorats seen, 0 shinies
    Mmyeah. I spent the first day-and-a-half reading posts. Afterwards, I was working on the new shiny card template and failing miserably at resetting for shiny Treecko. 13461 Treeckos seen and not one shiny! Not even a fricken Zigzagoon! .\ _ /.

So yeah. I'm back, and with absolutely nothing new to report on the shiny front. All of you have gone crazy on finding new stuff but I have nothing.

If you like, you can probably catch me on MKDS on Ni-fi. I've been playing a lot of that lately. My FC is 485406 808364. Just try and stay on the same lap as me. ;)

I'm currently (still) hunting shiny Treecko at Birch's bag. (If I see a shiny Zigzagoon, I WILL proceed with the game. Shiny Naetle has most of the same charm as shiny [Treecko], so I'll try for one of those if I fail at getting Treecko.) I'm also mixing in a little Abra hunting on Fire Red, because it's easy and only takes, on average, 148 batches to get one.

I'll be opening the new SHC card shop pretty soon. I''m quite impressed with how Yami and Nova handled the cards while I was away. I would've rather the conversion to Diamond/Pearl all be done in one fell swoop, but it's only been a few days, anyway. You two are definitely going to be official card makers in the new shop.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Ahh, it lives =P

well i'm glad to see your time away has been so... constructive shall we say? and you shall have to beat me to getting a shiny Naetle.

Judging from the card in your signature, i'm guessing thats the new template which is very impressive, i'll be glad to help out in the new thread.

Well i'm still in the desert hunting the elusive hoenn shiny's since i have nothing better to do at the present so i shall keep you informed.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • Welcome back MM! It's great that you are back!

My shiny hunt,
    Right now I am fishing a lot.. I have gone back to the game I found my first shiny in hoping to find some luck there. I don't really care which pokemon I get, I'll just fish until something shines!
    Kim

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hey MM Welcome back! ^.^
    Lol, well nthin yet, my team owns so far in emmy, they like lvl in justa few battles, anyways, if i get thru emerald a bit, i might hunt on it.. im not sure what for tho, altho i think a shiny trapinch WOULD be nice, but 2 of you seem to be hunting there, so ye >.>
    Over 170 Venorats seen >.< And even mroe pidgyes and Oddish's >.<>.<
    Well GL to everyone, and P.S. I think that new template is sweet :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    MM: welcome back! ^_^ but i can't help but feel sry 4 u.....13461 trreckos and not 1 shiny!? i would've given up....but lucky for me i found my shiny mudkip on the 12th try! ^____^ okay, i'll stop bragging... BTW, that new card template is fiyah!

hotfun2: there is no need to lie about your shinies you may or may not have. its the shiny HUNTERS club, not the shiny OWNERS club. we all just happen to own shinies and get super happy when we find another one that were looking for. all that matters is that you at least hunt for shinies...

okay, now for the post to be about ME :cool: :

i've stopped counting the whismurs i run into, writing all those tally marks down is driving me crazy. i'm still hunting for shiny whismur, though, so wish me luck!! and i'm still hatching for my mystery pkmn too, so wish me luck there as well! ^_^

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Okay, there's no need for all the members to bug hotfun2 about it, s/he has came clean about the lie and now we drop the topic.

Last night I hunted Zangoose (R), Electrike (E), and wondered around randomly (LG) and found no new shiny.

@ Yami - Thanks I didn't notice but my computer is only letting me save things off PC as Bitmap oddly... I got around that though, Thanks!)

Back