• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
  • My Balltoy is now a Claydol! :D

hotfun2 - I feel the need for you to tell us how you got those shinys, also is the Chickorita line one pokemon that you evolved? Or did you clone it? (Clones are not counted as legit catches here.)

latios1993 - I also would like to know about your chatches, because the Lati@s and Absol/Tropius are all very difficult to find without running into other shinys instead.

roadkirby - Good luck finding a shiny Mareep!

TPP - Good luck!

shinycollector - Think Lime Green! Good luck on Sandshrew.

LDD's update for huinting:
    Emerald - shiny Electrike
    Ruby - shiny Zangoose
    Leaf Green - shiny Vulpix

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    chikorita is ma fave pokemon so i got my little brother and his friend to trade me theirs from emmy so i got three but they didnt know they were both shiny! :D
    groudon i saved b4 battleing him and carried on until it was shiny
    latias same thing (i got eon ticket)
    umbreon and espeon i got two shiny evees!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    WOW! hotfun how did you get 2 shiny eevee(s)?(clones?)

LDD: LOL Nice! so what stats does your claydol have? and nature.( Must be good for a Pokemon Event I use it once its awesome! I pwned a lvl 100 Groudon and lvl 100 mewtwo! But his mewtwo is so weak...it got 321 atk and not sp atk...My opponent is stupid lol :P and got 136 sp def.) Good luck on your hunt too!

Shiny news: Still getting the sandshrew (been in a church so I must be lucky now!) I hope I can get it this night I will play all night long my food is ready!

Does anyone here have a shiny kyogre that has calm nature?(trade with me even if not shiny! when wifi comes out!)

HAPPY B-Day to my paired ♥Nova♥! Happy B-Day babe! Good luck to you too! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    chikorita is ma fave pokemon so i got my little brother and his friend to trade me theirs from emmy so i got three but they didnt know they were both shiny! :D

I'm sorry but the chikorita explaination isn't very convincing, everyones little brothers friends cousins cats seems to have shinys, and what exactly is an "emmy"?
    The Groudon explaination seems legit..
    The Lati@s thing is not so convincing
    and you didnt explain how you got the Eevee's try again.
    We shall wait and see what LDD thinks.

Well i havn't had a chance to hunt as i've been busy with friends, and i won't have a chance tonight as im going to see Lacuna Coil live :D so i'll resume hunting on Monday.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • OMGz!!! I still cant find a Shiney Mareep! GAWD! Ok now I got my eyez out 4 shiney Eevee's now but how n where do u find them(n dont say the safari zone)!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    still no luck with finding shiny whismur or hatching shiny ???. but here's my report anyway:

395 Whismur seen, 0 shiny
    15 ??? hatched, 0 shiny

i really hope i can find that shiny whismur or ??? soon....

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
    Years
  • i havn't been on here for a while but i recently started hunting again so i would like some suggestions on what to look for

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Hunt for a shiny Lait@s :)
    Well I have some bad news, I have had to reformat my pc but dont worry as I fortunatley backed up most of my data but I won't have much time for shiny hunting these next few weeks as I will be re installing everything and playing pokemon diamond... Did a bit of hunting thi s afternoon but no luck :\ Oh and I am hatching for a secret pokemon now :)

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
    Years
  • I've only just come back to sapphire and was wondering if any one could remind me where and when you get rayquaza because i would like a shiny version of him, also at the moment i'm hunting shiny spinda.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • hotfun2 said:
    chikorita is ma fave pokemon so i got my little brother and his friend to trade me theirs from emmy so i got three but they didnt know they were both shiny!

Yami, 'emmy' is kid talk for Emerald, which makes me doubt this clame even more because they'd both need the Dex filled and need to save & reset till they got one. (meening they knew that they were shiny) I with you on this one Yami, I don't beleave the story one bit at this point.

@ willypiggy - Shiny Pokemon found on computer emulators do not count in this club, only those found on legit carts. :(

@ pokebryce - Rayquaza is found on the top of Sky Pillar. (You can get to Sky Pillar in Ruby/Sappire after beating the Elite4, or in Emerald you can get there and catch Rayquaza after it calms Groudon & Kyogre.) You'll have to save before fighting it and keep reseting your game untill it shows up shiny. Good luck! :)

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I know that LDD XD I meant I won't have time to use my DS because I will be doing the other things :p

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Damn! I've been playing all night long yesterday but that stupid sandshrew still never go out! This is getting boring...just kidding! LOL :P

LDD and Yami: Are you guys gonnna accept that guy? But if you want my suggestion i would say no its not convencieing me those 2 eevee's and that chikorita ( you need to finish your hoenn dex to get that chikorita on emerald right? )...And the eevee's if you clone them does it counts like if you evolve them into five pokemons? Lets say I clone 5 eevee and i evovle it into five different pokemons like Umbreon Espeon Flareon vaporeaon and Jolteon does it count as your shinies?

Shiny News: Still has no luck I am gonna try to hatch too so my luck goes up!
    Wish me luck guys! :D

WISH ya ALL Good LUCK ON you HUNT! :D

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • Well iv made a new decision for the next pokemon that i will go for... Dratini. Yes thats right im heading back to the slot prize give outs for the next few month and i will not be doing much else really, so when i have time imbetween that and my courseworkn i will let you know how im doing

Back