• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Congrats! SL! To your new shiny again!

Shiny news:Still on the desert finding shiny. Main target shiny sandshrew I will never give up till that cat is on my HAND! Wish me luck guys!

Wish ya all good luck on your hunt!

Gonna borrow emerald from my friend gonna SR on Kyogre gonna try to get a shiny one with good nature!

Edit*

Hey I am gonna start the SR now yayness!!!

Wish ya all good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
  • i cant get it to work it is pictures of my shinys if anyone has any tips on to get them up then pm me

well no new shinys

28220430387.jpg

28220430313.jpg

that is my shiny charizard and shiny manectrik

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hey SL can you put a good link all of them doesnt seem to work.

SRing: Kyogre
    hunting: Sandshrew

Shiny news: its my fifthe try but its gonna be good! gonna try to get it in 4 days. Wish me luck!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • ^ The above wasn't a double post by shinycollector, shiny legindarys deleated the post between them. (So no one yell about double posting. I was here to see.)

No luck in Leaf Green, but I am fishing up Remoraid about 50% of the time, Krabby 45 %, Gyrados 4%, and Slowpoke 1%... about... haven't pulled anything else with the Supper Rod, what all do you fish up on the southern tip of Seven Island?

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    LOL! SL you delete your post..now I am in trouble xD( but thx for your support I think I am not its not my fauld neways..) I jsut edit it and delete might be a big prob. and everyone might yell about it so I delete it. :D

Playing 2 gba's at a time getting the Kyogre and Sandshrew was a real hard job! :D. Anywas I will never give up! I hope when I see the shiny form of Kyogre i hope it got a good nature so its a Ttl pwnage.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    RazMaster dont give up! you will get that rayquaza soon.

Sring on Kyogre and hunting shinies on emerald(desert) Wish me luck guys and Wish all good luck!!!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Hey guys, just lettin you know I'll be back and post-crazy in this club at the end of the month! ^__^ (Am a old shiny member.)

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Oi Rayquaza Master WB bro!

I just went back to the club last week! but its been good around here.

Still Sr-ing for the kyogre and hunting the sandshrew. :D

Years
  • Welcome back, RM! Looks like I've started something! ^o^

Haven't progressed on any hunts. I'm currently on MKDS; join me if you dare! ;) I'm on RVS right now.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    YA MM! You've started something. ^-^ I went back too. I think coz of you guys. LOL's xD

Nothing in progress been killing many trapinch now..and getting the Kyogre( I like...I like it..I LIKE IT!) I am really getting excited to get the PINK Kyogre I CANT WAIT!!

Sky_Ace

Years
  • ^__^ Glad you remember me MM. I may post here frequently till the end of the month, but will post alot when I get my wireless card. OH, and thank you for the welcome back! Also, hello again ShinyCollector. XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Oi RM! Can you go online on msn? I added you. xD

So RM What shiny pokemon are you looking forward to see?

I am getting kyogre this is the 23th time! woots!(I know I am slow I am playing to gba xD) And hunting for the sandshrew.

Sky_Ace

Years
  • Goodluck with your pink Kyogre, and whatever color shiny Sandshrew is! XP I am looking forward to getting shiny Rayquaza.... (Again...)

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ok rayquaza is cool when is in black but rayquaza on a battling really suks he can die with 1 hit of my mewtwo with ICEBEAM! Good luck on your hunt though. :D

Still getting them....but still has no luck at all.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hey guys, guess what? Hey.. im not going to say until someone says what -_-
    Yami:"*Sgh* What?"
    ME: Why thankyou Yami :P I just caught a shiny Poocyhena! Here are the stats n all

Shiny: Poochyena
    Nature: Adamant
    Time Caught: 11:30PM
    Time spent on game: 7 hours 57 minutes
    ATK:19
    DEF:14
    SPATK:13
    SPDEF:12
    SPD:14
    HP:32
    Level: 12
    Caught in : Route 110, patch of grass RIGHT above slateport.
    Movest when caught:
    Tackle
    Sand Attack
    Howl

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Runs round and hugs everyone! :D:D

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Unfortunately every1 else here ahs one of there own... well who here DOESNT have a poochy?? :(
    Ummm also... what is the BEST natur for a poochy??

Back