• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lmao what. Do those riddles sound like any of the riddles I did for OuaT. And it'd be boring for you all if I had that role again js.

Years
  • The whole two-faction thing is shifty and I dont like it
    Trying to divert attention from herself immediately screams that something sinister is afoot and I the GREAT PAPYRUS WILL SOLVE IT!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I'm going to go ahead and say Ice Goddess did not willingly role reveal himself. That message basically called me out to reveal him for us all. One thing that someone mentioned that is making me curious though is that Ice Goddess' faction alignment does involve 2 (or more, with additional colours in the role name beyond 2), but is missing from one of the 3rd party cults as well as the mafia. So this could be a mafia trick. At the sametime, it could be the truth. It comes down to whether or not we want to risk it.

The message also says "You haven't got all day". Does this imply Andy will do something bad before the end of the day? s:

And also, this is what you get for neglecting to answer me last day phase Andy. >(
    [Kill] Ice Goddess
    If you have had eyeballs without cataracts, you'd know that I have been softing who I am since yesterday (read: the whole loopy thing you called me out for, which I ignored because frankly, git gud yuli).

Also I like how you assume that the anon message is Rogue-sided. Once again, ignorant assumptions will be the Rogues' fall and I have already had 1 "I told you so" moment. Please don't make it two.

If you'd ask me what I'd do, I'd suss the people out on the Nettowagon. Because that lynch was probably the best play ever by innos, amirite.

Years
  • I believe that I have spelled out my allegiance clear as day and it's even in the phase post. I don't care if you're new, you're not convincing me right now that you've bothered reading what I've said -- and that to me, is a bad way of playing. I've better things to do than grill newbies, such as preventing the imminent loss of the Rogues.

my thoughts are, you can say you have spelled out your allegiance clear as day but in fact the day post says you've changed alliances yet again AND with a new identity and a new plan.

"Everyone seemed to want to get a piece of Alice, who had changed alignments yet again, Alice had a new identity, a new plan, just ready to take effect. Especially after tonight."

so you may say that it's so simple and insult peoples intelligence and game play, but, simple, you CAN change. So I think you are trying to play yourself as an inno but next week who knows who you will be with or what plan you will be trying to pull off. So....

[kill] Ice Goddess

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • If you have had eyeballs without cataracts, you'd know that I have been softing who I am since yesterday (read: the whole loopy thing you called me out for, which I ignored because frankly, git gud yuli).

Also I like how you assume that the anon message is Rogue-sided. Once again, ignorant assumptions will be the Rogues' fall and I have already had 1 "I told you so" moment. Please don't make it two.

If you'd ask me what I'd do, I'd suss the people out on the Nettowagon. Because that lynch was probably the best play ever by innos, amirite.

Tbh, I was going to post my suspicions towards Spartacus and Shak when they made those last minute votes like that going against someone uncc'd. Although I don't think their votes would have made a difference, I still found it odd.

The reason why I didn't bring it up, is because of the message gave us something to go on - although you are correct, this anon message person could be non-town-sided.

To go back to the first part, we could also look back at those whom did not change their votes away from Netto.

Another thing, but Johnny did point out Ash being green. He has still gone uncc'd, and I'm not sure how croc would get info on someone's alignment - I feel like he could be considered a reliable enough source for today's lynch against another 3rd party member?

Winter

Years
  • my thoughts are, you can say you have spelled out your allegiance clear as day but in fact the day post says you've changed alliances yet again AND with a new identity and a new plan.

"Everyone seemed to want to get a piece of Alice, who had changed alignments yet again, Alice had a new identity, a new plan, just ready to take effect. Especially after tonight."

so you may say that it's so simple and insult peoples intelligence and game play, but, simple, you CAN change. So I think you are trying to play yourself as an inno but next week who knows who you will be with or what plan you will be trying to pull off. So....

[kill] Ice Goddess
    I have not changed alliances. I have gained one. So essentially, I have a buffet of sorts to choose how to win. Right now, the Rogues don't look appetizing and I'm probably their best way of winning.

Kindly rethink your gameplay and strategy. This wagon is getting real boring.

Years
  • I have not changed alliances. I have gained one. So essentially, I have a buffet of sorts to choose how to win. Right now, the Rogues don't look appetizing and I'm probably their best way of winning.

Kindly rethink your gameplay and strategy. This wagon is getting real boring.

lol when i wrote my post (sorry it took me so long) people voted in post i did not read. so no band wagon did i jump on this week. I jumped off last weeks quick enough. but thanks though ;) alice is a drug addict pill popper and must not be left to corrupt the children of the town.

Years
  • and unlike others who are saying "well there is no other leads" when there are a good couple, i actually gave reasons of sorts as to why I'm sure you shouldn't be around much longer. if throughout this day you can give me reason to believe you aren't completely sketchy af i will gladly change my vote. but for now you, IMHO, are the target I seek whether or not people "bandwagon" with me or not.

i see your efforts in saying such things as "dont make me be right again" and "bandwagons are boring" ploys to have people try to ignore you.

Winter

Years
  • tumblr_nyi4ihQiED1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    did johnny not say that he was poisoned lol

I'm pretty sure that he is trying his best to (not so subtly) drop hints but I only have a slight suspicion as to what they could be about

or scarecrow / someone else could just have made him act like that to throw us off so I probably wouldn't pay much attention to that right now

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • did johnny not say that he was poisoned lol

I'm pretty sure that he is trying his best to (not so subtly) drop hints but I only have a slight suspicion as to what they could be about

or scarecrow / someone else could just have made him act like that to throw us off so I probably wouldn't pay much attention to that right now

Indeed he did, which is probably why he's being so different. XD But he dropped an obvious "hint" that Ash was green.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So Alice is basically the Banshee from FDL lol

But that begs the question

If Alice is a role, who else from the Religion of Crime is around? I wonder . . . (Note: Alice is not affiliated with the Wonderland Gang, . . . despite them all being inspired by Wonderland characters) Or perhaps even Batwoman is a role. They're sisters, after all. (Another note: Batwoman =/= Batgirl)

Anyways, I'm not sure if Alice can be trusted, but also I'm not sure if she's a threat. The character's one "ability" is her leadership skills, but she doesn't do too much. It might be interesting to note that the Religion of Crime members are agents of Darkseid.

Years
  • I won't throw a vote in just yet, but I don't see much reason to trust Weiss at all. Honestly a player who can win with whoever is a dangerous wildcard and the hint in the phase post is concerning.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Regardless of if Alice is can be trusted, both the phase post and whoever sent that anonymous message seemed to imply that she is a threat, so I wouldn't be inclined to keep her around at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back