• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What did Johnny means by saying Ash is green and GM said Ullion is one who has some hint , she already vote for Ice without going behind anybody . I am not gonna vote right now until then Ja Ne .

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Whoever poisoned Johnny is gonna get smacked for trying to pin me as riddler js.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'd say they're Alice because there's been no counterclaim

I'm also starting to believe what Weiss said

We could always lynch Gimmepie instead

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I believe he was the next planned kill if we didn't get any other leads.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    It's so ironic that the Giant wants me dead lol this is really funny

Okay, this is a really tricky situation. And I don't feel like any of the things said so far are strong. I don't know if Weiss is actually Alice, so I won't say anything about that until there's something a bit more logic, however... I kinda think that, the anon message about Ullion was, a faint move. I don't feel like she has a hint, it's more like, she's trying to stay alive...

So, one of two. Ullion really has any info about this, or it's just a fake info. Not making any vote or anything for now.
    I think the anon called out Ullion because he called me out yesterday for all my Lewis Carroll referencing. This means the anon is afraid of calling me out themselves, which means that they are definitely not a Rogue or an Assassin.

We can all look at the people who see me as a threat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Wasn't lynching gimme the plan last phase? He was next. Or am I thinking of another game?

It was the plan last phase until whatever that mess was happened

So I suggest we do it now and see what happens with this Alice business

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    The last time we killed someone because they made a blunder, they weren't mafia, so I'm not about to make that mistake again.

Years
    I am willing to let ice go if we can find a concrete lead

Gimme is suspicious but it isn't set in stone

Johnny is definitely poisoned because he seems to be complementing people and the green text

Years
    Really? Why do you people always try to kill me when I'm not around to do anything about it? I keep telling you that there's no point.

As for Weiss, perhaps it is ironic of me of all people to be trying to see the wildcard killed but if anyone knows how potentially dangerous roles like that are it's me, and most people aren't going to be nice enough to help the innocent team - Weiss definitely isn't.

[Kill] Ice Goddess

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back