• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I believe gimme said something suspicious. That was the reason to kill him, but Netto had claimed/soft claimed as a "no role" village when there are no basic village roles, so he got the electric chair first.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    I believe gimme said something suspicious. That was the reason to kill him, but Netto had claimed/soft claimed as a "no role" village when there are no basic village roles, so he got the electric chair first.

If you're referring to his D1 entrance, I still think that was a blunder on his part.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    personally with the way the town plays I would not kill off a potential ally so fast

and honestly I still feel that gp is lying about slipping up and that anyone who continues to defend that is his mafia or assassin partner

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Reading over the phase post there were a couple things that I noticed. The fact that the Talons did not kill anyone last night + Mana's flip might lead me to believe that Mana could have been R.H. Orchard. Also, there seems to be a Calendar Man, who appears to be allied with the Rogues and is not mentioned in the first post.

Whoever poisoned Johnny is gonna get smacked for trying to pin me as riddler js.

Just saying, but the talons are also green. Just because Johnny used that color doesn't mean he was referring to the Riddler; he could also be referring to the Talons.

How he formulated this lead, however, the world may never know.

personally with the way the town plays I would not kill off a potential ally so fast

and honestly I still feel that gp is lying about slipping up and that anyone who continues to defend that is his mafia or assassin partner

Put yourself in his shoes. In general, when you hear the word "Batman," do you think of the good guys or the bad guys?

And where's your evidence to back your lead up?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's not hard to quote the opening post and get that specific color js :U

Years
    I find it interesting that you think anyone who "supports" him by not voting is mafia/assassin partner, since, iirc, no one but you right now is voting for him that leaves. what? over 15 mafia/assassin partners? are the town folk dead then? KeK

and I think if we leave Alice in the game much longer past today we will regret it as the post said. He tried playing it off trying to look harmless but when called out he goes quite and evades, when I and im sure others would agree if he were to give reasons on why hes not dangerous other then "your stories bore me" and "go bore someone else with your questions" to me makes him super suspicious.

So i find it funny when people say we have no lead when he's literally handing us leads.

now. lets forget about Ice Goddess for a second, I want to concentrate on the statements of "we don't have anything concrete to go off so lets get gimmepie out".....

now thats bull. i know this is my first game but are we forgetting that it's pretty much known that ash is talon, assuming johnny (an unCC'd inno) is telling the truth with the information he is providing. not only that but all the points that have come up the past two days about Alice. so to say there arent leads lets burn gimmepie cause pancakes aren't purple, to me, seems rather dumb.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    So can anyone tell me what's up with Man-bat/Dr. Kirk. I don't believe that's been touched upon yet with all this Ice Goddess/Gimmepie/whatever else there is nonsense. But it sounds someone saw him.

Unless I managed to skip those posts. Tendsto happen.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm on a phone a lot these days. But that doesn't answer my question which I know hasn't been discussed because I've looked and everything is about Alice. So really my comment about me skipping posts doesn't apply here.

Years
    Lol I love poisoned Johnny. A poisoned Johnny is a nice Johnny. And about Andy, I understand that he's sided with rogues, but with all the warnings and all the hints that it'd be wise to deal with him, I think killing him early on is smart.
    [Kill] Ice Goddess

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

Invitation

Batman wandered down an alleyway, pondering the choices for today's execution. The confusing events of the day turned his face grey... His thoughts were interrupted by the approaching of 3 men, each wearing a rabbit mask with a flashing red light on the forehead. Upon closer inspection, these men were revealed to be Ullion, Universe, and Wiicked. There was an awkward period of time as the men stood in front of Batman silently, almost as if they were waiting for orders. Suddenly, the men began to sing,

Ullion: You are very cordially -
    Universe: ... cordially -
    Wiicked: ... cordially -
    All: You are very cordially - invited to a party!
    Ullion: And it will be a grand affair -
    Universe: ... grand affair -
    Wiicked: ... grand affair -
    All: And it will be a grand affair - hosted by the Hatter!
    Ullion: We do hope that you can come -
    Universe: ... you can come -
    Wiicked: ... you can come -
    All: We do hope that you can come - to share in all the joy!

Upon uttering the final /y/ sound in joy, each of their heads exploded. The three bodies dropped to the ground, brain matter and blood had been splashed all over the nearby walls and floor. If this was the result of an invitation, then the Mad Hatter is definitely someone that shouldn't be messed with. If only his one weakness wasn't about to die...​

Ullion is dead. He was a Defender of Gotham

Universe is dead. They were a Rogue

Wiicked is dead. He was a Rogue

In 24 hours, the day phase will end and the Tea Party/Night Phase will begin.​

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back