• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened a Gengar Spirit Link pack. Pulled a Walrien from Flashfire and Tyrantrum from Furious Fists.

Least I got the cool Holo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to Meijers today and bought 4 of those Flashfire 3 packs, also 2 Plasma Freeze packs and 2 Boundaries Crossed packs. I was actively searching for Full Art Kangaskhan and to a lesser extent Full Art Pokemon Center Lady, the secret rares would be cool too. I didn't get any new cards, however...
Spoiler:

I took a picture of my first one I pulled in August also from a 3 pack and this one together so you know it's not the same card twice.
Spoiler:

The other Charizard Ex is also my second one of that card, the first one I got in one of those 3rd party single packs.

Years
I don't really buy physical packs but one of my recent TCGO packs I got this beauty:
HERACROSS%20EX%20FA%20105-111%20SMALL.jpg

Physically when I did buy them I got some great things like Mega Blastoise and such. Yveltal EX was also a great grab. The only reason I stopped was because I have no one to play physically with.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
I went to a pre-release today! I didn't get anything good but I came in second place. Pictures below.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I went to Walmart today, I bought 2 of the Flashfire 3 packs, 1 Furious Fists 3 pack and 10 Dragons Exalted booster packs.

I got a Registeel Full Art, Charizard Ex 11 and my 4th Mega Heracross Ex. So nothing I really need but still cool to get a full art, wish that Registeel was Ho-Oh though. I want to stop buying Flashfire and DE when Phantom Forces comes out so I may end up not getting Kangaskhan and Ho-Oh Full Arts...

For holos I got Florges and Pyroar from Flashfire and from DE I got 2 Ampharos, a Garchomp, Slaking, Gigalith and a Garbodor Rev.

Yesterday I bought 2 Phantom Gate booster boxes, I haven't bought any Japanese booster packs in many years so decided what the hey. 40 dollars isn't bad for a box and I like the idea of less cards per pack.

Years
Stopped into GameStop to pick up a Gengar code and the blister pack for the special Mega Gengar Trainer card.

Furious Fists Pack: reverse holo Strong Energy, Noivern, Fighting Stadium

Flashfire Pack: reverse holo Startling Megaphone, Skunktank, Protection Cube

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I can't think of a better topic for my 200th post. I went to Walmart today and finally bought an Ancient Power Box, actually I bought 2.
Spoiler:

The first one had nothing, no holos just non holo rares.
The second one had
tumblr_ndpnppCx9S1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

Also a Blaziken Holo.
So now Full Art Kangaskhan is the only Full Art I'm missing from the set.
So far I've pulled these full arts from Flashfire. There's a random Mega Heracross in there.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
I purchased a couple of Mega Gengar boosters and put in my four codes
I got Heracross-Ex <3
I'm making my first deck on PokemonTCG, and this guy's gonna be my leader

I unlocked so much stuff during the redemption process ;o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I bought two Phantom Gate booster boxes last Saturday and they finally came today. I wasn't sure if I was going to buy anymore so I was hoping to get a full art and no duplicate ex's or holos. Well at least not many duplicates.

Box 1 had a Mega Gengar, a Florges Ex and a Malamar Ex, also the Head Ringer Flare card and 6 holos.

Box 2 had 5 holos, with only 2 duplicates so not bad, also Jamming Net Flare card and 3 ex, Gengar, Florges and Mega Manectric. Finally it had a Full Art Florges.

I was shocked to find out the Japanese full arts don't have distinct ridges, they kind of remind me of the old Black and White full arts. To be honest I prefer the English ones. But I mostly just got these because it's been many years since I opened Japanese cards.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I got a Charizard tin today also some Dragons Exalted and Next Destinies boosters. I got my 3rd Charizard Full Art in the tin, so far I've bought 1 Venusaur tin and 1 Blastoise tin and neither had anything, but I've bought 3 Charizard tins and 2 had an ex in it and 1 an ace spec, Scoop Up Cyclone.

tumblr_ndpnppCx9S1r12rm4o9_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
OMG I WENT TO MY FIRST PRERELEASE
8 packs and this happens
B1YnkciCcAEQdQX.jpg:large

I originally got both hyper gear, but I traded away my net for the mewtwo :P

My bro got a FA manetric, a Reverse spirit link, and a M Manetric EX. Talk about a winning hand.

This is going to be the funnest set ever!

Years
Opened my Venusaur EX tin. Got the following:

Furious Fists Pack 1 - Jynx, Jaw Fossil, Sparkling Robe
Furious Fists Pack 2 - reverse holo Blaziken, Victreebel, Super Scoop Up
Flashfire Pack - Lopunny, Protection Cube
Plasma Blast Pack - reverse holo Energy Retrieval, Froslass, Rare Candy

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened a Mewtwo EX Tin, got 4 non holo rares. Terrible luck but I needed the code for TCGO.

Years
Karma is finally kicking in. After a streak of awful luck, I got the Magnezone EX and now this!

View attachment 73774

In order from left to right are the set I got it from and what I got: Plasma Freeze- Rvh Grimer, regular rare Exeggutor, Legendary Treasures- Rvh Empoleon (rare) regular rare Seismetoad, Flashfire- rvh Ultra Ball regular rare Lopunny, Furious Fists- rvh Skorupi, regular rare Flygon, Furious Fists- rvh Pancham, and you wouldn't believe what I got as my rare...

View attachment 73775

It's not amazing, but I love it. It's my first full art trainer, and a welcome sight as my last full art was about a year ago (granted I didn't buy many boosters) and it was just a full art Emolga soooo...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I got some Phantom Forces booster packs. A couple single packs and 3 three packs. I got Diancie, Regigigas and 2 Heatran Holos, also reverse Pyroar and reverse Gourgeist. I also got two Exploud rares, which is interesting since Exploud was the only uncommon card I didn't get in 2 Phantom Gate booster boxes.

But I also got a Jamming Net in the first ever Phantom Forces pack I opened.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened a Legendary Treasures Booster Box, no gold card. I did get a full Radiant Collection, Kyurem/Reshiram/Victini/Black Kyurem/Darkrai EX & 17 Holo's.

Ordered a Lugia/White Kyurem/Excadrill EX & all the other Holo's I neeed. That'll do for now as Phantom Forces will be in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back