• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

keee~
    I'm trying to collect at least one of every Full Art Fairy Pokemon and Supporter cards there are, and so far doing decently!!

The Researcher I got from pack, the others from trade and buy. :3
    Up next is the hunt for 4 Pokemon Fan Clubs, 4 Florges EX full, Bianca, Cheren, and Pokemon Center Nurse!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Opened 2 Phantom Forces Booster Boxes and pulled 2 M Gengars, 2 M Manectrics, 2 Manectric EX, Gengar EX, Malamar EX, Florges Full Art, Both Flare Cards,Aegislash EX, AZ Full Art & Lysnadre Full Art. Got all Holos, minus 3 (Heatran, Pyroar & Goodra, but I have all 3 coming in the mail along with a Xerosic Full Art & Florges EX.

My Elite Trainer Box I pulled a Full Art Gengar & Feraligtr Holo,

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Well after almost 25 packs of Phantom Forces without an EX I decided to buy an Elite Trainer Box, this sets seems to have terrible pull rates compared to Flashfire. Hopefully the new promo boxes will bring some full arts/ex's.

Anyways I did get a Full Art Malamar from the Elite Trainer Box and also a badly miscut Holo Gourgeist.

tumblr_nep0ix50sA1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nep0ix50sA1r12rm4o2_1280.jpg

To be honest I think it's kind of cool, it's the first miscut I've gotten that cut off text and it's a holo so I figure an entire sheet has this error, I did get a Poliwhirl Uncommon last week that got caught in the seal and had the rigid edge as well for the first time. The Gourgeist was the only holo in the box.
    I also opened 3 of those Flashfire three packs and got another Kangaskhan Ex and Magnezone Ex, like I said uneven ratios.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

Another addition to my full art Supporters! >u<
    Also pulled the Mega Gengar from pack. :3
    Shop gave me four packs and Ghetsis all for awesome discounted price, I love that place so much <3

Years
  • Opened a Blastoise EX tin today.

Furious Fists Pack 1: reverse holo Herbal Energy, Hypno, Fighting Stadium
    Furious Fists Pack 2: Hawlucha, Strong Energy
    Flashfire Pack: reverse holo Shiftry, Dragalge, Lysandre, Trick Shovel
    Plasma Blast Pack: Suicune, Plasma Energy, Silver Bangle

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Well I won't be buying anymore Phantom Forces packs unless they come in a box, (and I have some other sets I want to buy boxes for before Phantom Forces) not after buying so far over 40 packs without an ex. The holos have been scarce as well. In comparison I think I got all the holos from Furious Fists in my first 15 packs, with Phantom Forces I own maybe 5 different ones. I think my ratio for holos is 1 out of 7 packs.

Anyways Meijers had a big sale, all single packs were $3.35, the 3 packs were about $10.50 with Flashfire 3 packs being $8.50. Tins and promo boxes were also 20% off but since they're overpriced they weren't great deals. But without an ex in maybe 10 of these, and only 1 ex from the set in over 40 packs (and it was from an Elite Trainer Box), Phantom Forces just isn't worth the money. The pull ratios seem to be drastically lower.
    Actually I think I might get a booster box someday then if I don't get Full Art Manectric or Gengar in it, I might just buy them then call it day. I don't really care for the other cards anyways. I already have Full Art Florges from my Japanese Booster box.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I am just having the best of luck. Bought 3 Flashfire and 3 Phantom Forces again, pulled Magnezone EX (given to friend who owns card shop), Toxicroak EX Full Art (given to my friend because he love's Toxicroak in general and I didn't want it)1, and Mega Kangaskhan EX Secret Rare, and AZ Full Art in Phantom Forces pack. c:

Now if only I could find someone willing to trade Kanga for either 3-4 Florges Full Arts or 4 Pokemon Fan Club full arts. ;u;

Spoiler:

Years
  • Well I won't be buying anymore Phantom Forces packs unless they come in a box, (and I have some other sets I want to buy boxes for before Phantom Forces) not after buying so far over 40 packs without an ex. The holos have been scarce as well. In comparison I think I got all the holos from Furious Fists in my first 15 packs, with Phantom Forces I own maybe 5 different ones. I think my ratio for holos is 1 out of 7 packs.

Anyways Meijers had a big sale, all single packs were $3.35, the 3 packs were about $10.50 with Flashfire 3 packs being $8.50. Tins and promo boxes were also 20% off but since they're overpriced they weren't great deals. But without an ex in maybe 10 of these, and only 1 ex from the set in over 40 packs (and it was from an Elite Trainer Box), Phantom Forces just isn't worth the money. The pull ratios seem to be drastically lower.
    Actually I think I might get a booster box someday then if I don't get Full Art Manectric or Gengar in it, I might just buy them then call it day. I don't really care for the other cards anyways. I already have Full Art Florges from my Japanese Booster box.

That streak of yours rivals the crappy one I had to start XY, haha. I think I went 36 packs without an EX or full art from XY. Pull rates aren't necessarily lower, your random luck on pulls is just not falling your way this time around.

I am just having the best of luck. Bought 3 Flashfire and 3 Phantom Forces again, pulled Magnezone EX (given to friend who owns card shop), Toxicroak EX Full Art (given to my friend because he love's Toxicroak in general and I didn't want it)1, and Mega Kangaskhan EX Secret Rare, and AZ Full Art in Phantom Forces pack. c:

Now if only I could find someone willing to trade Kanga for either 3-4 Florges Full Arts or 4 Pokemon Fan Club full arts. ;u;

Spoiler:

I think I found who stole all of Maserati777's luck with full arts and EXs! :P

Anyway, just opened a Charizard EX tin.

Furious Fists Pack 1: reverse holo Fossil Researcher, Hypno, Tool Retriever, Sail Fossil
    Furious Fists Pack 2: Dragonite EX, Focus Sash, Maintenance
    Flashfire Pack: reverse holo Magnetic Storm, Dragalge, Fiery Torch
    Plasma Blast Pack: Master Ball Ace Spec, Volcarona, Plasma Energy, Caitlin, Energy Retrieval

A pretty good showing from this tin with the EX and the Ace Spec.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So went back to Meijers since they still have their 20% off all trading cards sale, I looked at the Phantom Forces packs and said "no, no, no" in the tune of Rehab.

I got a Furious Fists Elite Trainer box, normally $41.99 there, on sale for 33.59. Also 4 Next Destinies and 4 Dragons Exalted, normally $4.19, now $3.35 and some 3 packs of Flashfire, normally $10.99, but they were $8.79. It was actually cheaper to buy the three packs then the single boosters at the sale price. In comparison the 3 packs at Toys R Us are $14.99, so they were cheaper by about 6 dollars. The elite trainer box was almost 20 dollars cheaper then Toys R Us. Unfortuntely TRU is the only store here that carries Phantom Forces ETB's.
    We also had Mperks so 10 dollars off and I bought a single $1 scratch off ticket at CVS after and won 30 dollars.

The ETB had a M Lucario Ex, my 4th so not as epic as my first two. I also got three holos, Machamp, Hawlucha and Blaziken. I need to sell off the contents.

In the Dragons Exalted packs I finally got a Giratina Ex, also my 3rd Rayquaza Ex and 2 holos, Garchomp and Golurk.
    The ND's had nothing and the Flashfires had two holos, Druddigon and Milotic. So DE was the best of them all. This isn't the first time I got 2 ultra rares in 4 packs, besides 2 tins I've bought 4 Plasma Blast packs from Target and got a secret rare, an ex and a holo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Opened an Yveltal Collection box, 3 Packs of XY Base and I got 3 Holos! Gogoat, Gourgeist & Aegislash. Not bad..

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Went to Meijers today, decided to buy some lose packs since they're $3.35. I got 13 packs, 9 Furious Fists and 4 Phantom Forces.
    Here are the ultra rares I pulled.
    tumblr_nep0ix50sA1r12rm4o4_r1_1280.jpg

The secret rare was in the first pack I opened and the Lucario Full Art and Dragonite were in the first 8 packs. So this is my 10th time pulling 3 ultra rares in 12 packs or less. My 7th time from 8 packs or less.

It's also my 5th Secret Rare, and the one secret rare from Furious Fists I didn't own, so now the only cards I haven't pulled from Furious Fists are Full Art Heracross, Full Art Fossil Researcher and Seismitoad Ex. Also I've only pulled 2 ex's from Phantom Forces and they are both full art Pokemon so awesome. The Gengar Full Art is actually my 190th ultra rare.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Well I went to Meijers today, the one where I got the Giratina and Rayquaza Ex's. To get the last of the Dragons Exalted packs, they only had 4 and all were duds.

I also decided to buy some Phantom Forces boosters to see if I could have the same luck I had with Furious Fists yesterday. I did. I pulled 3 ultra rares in the first 10 packs, I actually had to pinch myself because I thought I was dreaming. The first card was in the 3rd pack. With over 60 packs opened I've only pulled 5 ex's and 4 of them are full arts. (I got Florges Full Art in the Japanese Booster box so actually besides the trainers I have all the full arts). I doubt I will buy a booster box now since I have all the cards from the set I want, would like an English Florges full art since the Japanese full arts aren't as wavy.
    tumblr_nep0ix50sA1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

Spoiler:

I still can't believe that card is my 3rd ex pulled from the entire set.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Got my first two Florges-EX Full art today! Only $3 each, and they wanted to gimme second for free since I always shop with them (I forcefully paid for it though lmao). Also got a Xerosic in the three packs I bought. :3

Now I just need two more Florges-EX full art and I'll have all the main mons for my fairy deck. >u<

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Got a Greninja Phantom Forces Promo blister in the mail. Glad I did as I pulled a Malamar EX from it. Will go in my binder but I'll use it in my deck and keep my other in my set folder.

Years
  • Okay, so got an Emerging Powers booster box for free, now I have to explain how. So I don't use my PTCGO cards so I trade them in for these things called fun packs at professor-oak.com. Fun packs are a remix of commons and uncommons from any set plus a special card that can be a reverse holo, a rare, a holo, an ultra rare or a promo. In a few of these there are special codes you email back to the person and he gives you a free prize, I struck the big one, this booster box.

Here are all the holos plus the full art I pulled

View attachment 73837

I originally thought I wasn't able to complete the set, but then I remembered I already had a full art Tornadus, so now I have my first complete set, Emerging Powers, and all but one card came from this booster box!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I opened a second Krookodile Ex box today and got a 4th Mega Kangaskhan Ex

I also bought a 3rd Ancient Power Box and got a Full Art Dragonite, this one is perfect. My first Dragonite Full Art had a small spot on the picture and this one doesn't. The M Kangaskhan is extremely miscut though.

In the Krookodile box I got 3 rare reverse holos, Trevenant, Gourgeist and Pidgeot
    In the Ancient Power Box I got a Machamp Holo and a reverse Weavile.

I plan on getting a second Plasma Blast booster box before the end of the month.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I got the Hoenn Collection box with Kyogre, in it I got 2 Diancie Holos and 1 Pyroar Reverse.

Then I bought the Treasure Chest, in it I got a Dialga Ex also Furfrou Holo.

I probably won't be getting the Groudon box because they come with jumbo cards and not figures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back