• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I understand, I think they're a nice touch but are in no way essential but that's just my tastes :p

Alright :) I'll jump on in about 5 minutes :p all my info is in my signature to add me

I appreciate your help! Thanks so much, again!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • If I sweeten the pot with an HA Trevenant, would you be able to breed me a Treecko/Sceptile with Hidden Power Ground? Or wing me in the direction of one of our folks who breeds HP's?

Years
  • If I sweeten the pot with an HA Trevenant, would you be able to breed me a Treecko/Sceptile with Hidden Power Ground? Or wing me in the direction of one of our folks who breeds HP's?
    I don't breed for certain HP because I don't have the resources to, cakesu might be able to but I'm not entirely sure

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Oh right, silly me.
    Thanks though, I'll see if there's anything I'm interested in ^^

Years
  • For anyone who its aware, recently I started working on a shiny Dex and I'm very near completion :p it's taken a lot to get to where I am and I am really hoping to finish it off as soon as possible :p
    With saying that here is the list of the last shinys I need to complete it:
    Cryagonal
    Scatterbug
    Flabebe
    Pancham
    Inkay
    Binacle
    Dedenne
    Klefki
    Phantump
    Pumpkaboo
    Bermite
    Noibat

I strongly encourage anyone who has at least one of these to contact me! :p I'd be more than happy to trade you anything In my shop for it and I can clone for you as well! :)
    Additionally if you don't see anything you want, I have well over 100 pokes I just haven't gotten the chance to add yet so I'm sure we could work something out :p
    If you're reading this thanks for the consideration! :)

Last edited:

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    KB jolly steadfast Hitmonlee 5 iv missing sp attack for Shiny competitive Pachirisu or Shiny Competitive Reshiram . FC=2809-8370-7209

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello again, im interested in Shiny BR KB bold limber ditto 6 iv JPN and timid pressure articuno 5 iv missing attack BR

I have these pokemon to offer:

BR Shiny:
    Sceptile (5iv KB, egg moves Synthesis, Leech Seed)
    Swampert (5iv KB)
    Umbreon (5iv KB)

Events:
    Shiny VGC10 Eevee
    TRU Shaymin
    TRU Dragonite
    Phione (lvl 1 Platinum Manaphy egg hatched)
    Blue's Pidgeot

Let me know if you are interested, if youre willing to clone id appreciate that as well. thanks!

Years
  • Hello again, im interested in Shiny BR KB bold limber ditto 6 iv JPN and timid pressure articuno 5 iv missing attack BR

I have these pokemon to offer:

BR Shiny:
    Sceptile (5iv KB, egg moves Synthesis, Leech Seed)
    Swampert (5iv KB)
    Umbreon (5iv KB)

Events:
    Shiny VGC10 Eevee
    TRU Shaymin
    TRU Dragonite
    Phione (lvl 1 Platinum Manaphy egg hatched)
    Blue's Pidgeot

Let me know if you are interested, if youre willing to clone id appreciate that as well. thanks!

Hey there!
    Could I know the nature ability and moveset of the umbreon? Thanks :p

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    He has a careful nature, moveset is toxic moonlight heal bell and foul play. He has hp and sp def maxed out, with the leftover EVs on def.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Would you be willing to clone umbreon? And i would trade you for the Articuno if thats alright.

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi, nice shop! Could you trade me that BR slowbro for my HA typhlosion? That's what you asked for, and I am currently training 4 of them. All 5 IV missing atk. Thanks for reading my offer.

Years
  • Hi, nice shop! Could you trade me that BR slowbro for my HA typhlosion? That's what you asked for, and I am currently training 4 of them. All 5 IV missing atk. Thanks for reading my offer.
    Hey, thanks!

I'm sorry but I'm going to pass for now, thanks for your offer though!

Years
  • Living shiny Dex complete, stored in pokebank and a game file as of 10 am today :p
    With my end goal accomplished I'm going to be temporarily closing down my shop, until something new comes up or I have more time to be on :p

Thanks a lot to anyone who contributed by trading me with some of my greatest thanks going out to dedslnce, RNC and Yveltal! :) those three helped me a lot in my mission and I couldn't off done it without them :p

I'll still check out line from time to time, however I likely won't be doing any more trades for a while :p

Hopefully during the summer I'll be able to reopen and do a massive up date (there's around 300 pokes I'll need to add) but again, thank you to every one in the community :D for enhancing my play experience and letting me achieve something I never thought I would :p

-GG11

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back