• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Hello again! I've been taking good care of your mew. I am interested in your Meloetta and Keldeo. Let me know what you think would be fair in return!

Years
    Hello again! I've been taking good care of your mew. I am interested in your Meloetta and Keldeo. Let me know what you think would be fair in return!
    Hey there! That's good to hear :) are you interested in competitive ones or just general ones? but any shiny I don't have or an IV poke would be fine :p

Bug

Years
    Hey there! That's good to hear :) are you interested in competitive ones or just general ones? but any shiny I don't have or an IV poke would be fine :p

I just need regular ones for the pokedex.

I have a shiny linoone and a shiny emboar if you want them.

Bug

Years
    Can I get a genesect shiny or non shiny doesn't really matter. Thanks!

Bug

Years
    I can probably trade you one :) do you have anything that might interest me?

I have all three special unova final forms from the recent event if you want those for inventory.

Or I can breed a specific pokemon for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back