• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Do you think you could breed me either a jolly/adamant darumaka 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Or a bold/calm shellos 31/x/31/31/31/31

By the way, if you want I could get you both a shiny and non shiny Genesect :p

Sure! I'll take the shiny then. :D

By the way if I just trade you both can I get a kyurem too? Thanks!

Years
    Sure! I'll take the shiny then. :D

By the way if I just trade you both can I get a kyurem too? Thanks!

Sure that's fine with me! :D do you want a shiny or non shiny Kyurem? :p also just let me know whenever you finish breeding and we'll figure out a time tomorrow

Bug

Years
    Sure that's fine with me! :D do you want a shiny or non shiny Kyurem? :p also just let me know whenever you finish breeding and we'll figure out a time tomorrow

If shiny is an option I'll take it! :) That sounds good I'll let you know when I'm done

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    So I'm looking to get four pokemon. I would like to have the competitive shiny torchic. For the normal shinies I'd like to have either the shiny Misdreavous, Ponyta, Evee or Bagon. Could you also inform me on their levels?
    These are the pokemon that I would like to trade of for the normal shinies:
    Sylveon: Quirky, 1IV
    Ninetales: Careful, 1IV
    Here's the one that I'd like to trade off for the competitive:
    Dragalge: Timid, 6IVs
    If you need any more info just ask! Also

Years
    So I'm looking to get four pokemon. I would like to have the competitive shiny torchic. For the normal shinies I'd like to have either the shiny Misdreavous, Ponyta, Evee or Bagon. Could you also inform me on their levels?
    These are the pokemon that I would like to trade of for the normal shinies:
    Sylveon: Quirky, 1IV
    Ninetales: Careful, 1IV
    Here's the one that I'd like to trade off for the competitive:
    Dragalge: Timid, 6IVs
    If you need any more info just ask! Also
    I already have all those shinies, I'm just curious though, does the dragalge have adaptability as its ability?
    Additionally I'll check what level they're at for you later, but if it doesn't suffice I can raise them to any level of choice :p

Bug

Years
    Sorry about this but after 2 days of breading, I realise I have no idea what I'm doing so instead are there any shinies i can get for you?

Years
    Sorry about this but after 2 days of breading, I realise I have no idea what I'm doing so instead are there any shinies i can get for you?
    It's alright :p things happen I understand!
    And any shiny I don't already have would be good! :p if you want me to he more specific I can give you a short list or something :p

Bug

Years
    It's alright :p things happen I understand!
    And any shiny I don't already have would be good! :p if you want me to he more specific I can give you a short list or something :p

Thanks! Yeah a list would be helpful just in case.

Years
    Thanks! Yeah a list would be helpful just in case.

Alright, any of these would be cool :p
    Shuckle
    Cubone
    Voltorb
    Magby
    Phanphy
    Pineco
    Eggecute
    Trapinch
    Clampearl
    Togepi
    Snorunt
    Tangela
    Lickitung
    Heatmor
    Bunnelby
    Skiddo
    Ekans
    Grimer

I made the list somewhat broad, since I figured that'd make it easier to have one :p

Reactions: Bug
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, gameguy11,

Hope you're doing well! This is my first time posting on this specific Poke-forum site, so here goes!
    I looked thru your trade shop, & here's the ones I'm interested in learning more about. What I'd mostly like to know is what type of Poke Ball these were each caught/bred in, & what their move sets are (mainly to see if they have any egg moves):

- KB adamant solid rock rhyperior 6 iv BR
    - Adamant motor drive electivire 6 iv BR
    - KB Adamant steadfast lucario - 5 iv missing Sp attack BR
    - Careful clear body regirock 6 iv BR
    - Adamant pressure entei - 6 iv
    - Rash pressure raikou - 6 iv
    - Relaxed pressure suicune - 6 iv
    - KB adamant sheer force totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr 5 iv missing sp attack BR
    - timid pressure articuno 5 iv missing attack BR
    - KB brave weak armor onix/steelix 5 iv missing speed BR
    - KB Calm levitate Gastly/Haunter/Gengar - 6 iv BR
    - KB timid sheer force nidoqueen 5 iv missing attack
    - KB Timid solar power charmander/charmeleon/ charizard - 6 iv BR
    - Quirky pressure Ho- oh (just curious what kind of Poke Ball it's in)

What I have available for trade are the following Shiny Pokemon. Although I don't know how to read EV's/IV's, I've included all the details I know. (Some of these you'll notice that you already had in your shop, but maybe you could use the duplicates to get trades you really want, from others. I also like to get Pokemon in specific Poke Balls, so I'm curious to see what some of yours are in.)

- Groudon: Brave, Drought, Eruption (maxed PP), Earthquake, Ancient Power, Lava Plume
    (level 63, currently has Pokerus; caught in HeartGold/SoulSilver; in an Ultra Ball)
    (HP: 219, Atk: 238, Def: 193, SpA: 138, SpD: 123, Speed: 108)

- Gyarados: Timid, Intimidate, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Dark Pulse
    (level 43, female, currently has Pokerus; caught in HG/SS at the Lake of Rage; in a Lure Ball; Gyaradosite attached)
    (HP: 141, Atk: 109, Def: 75, SpA: 68, SpD: 98, Speed: 95)

- Blissey: Relaxed, Serene Grace, Heal Bell, Soft-Boiled, Egg Bomb, Healing Wish
    (level 100, female; bred in XY, in a Safari Ball; Lum Berry attached; nicknamed "Nurse Joy") :)
    (HP: 676, Atk: 56, Def: 89, SpA: 188, SpD: 306, Speed: 131)

- Gengar: Timid, Levitate, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave (event-only move), Dazzling Gleam, Trick Room
    (level 72, male; received during U.S. GameStop event, last year - means that it's Kalos-born; trained by me)
    (maxed out Special Defense in Super Training mode; has gone thru Pokerus)
    (HP: 182, Atk: 109, Def: 118, SpA: 212, SpD: 163, Speed: 200)
    -- If you're interested, I thought of trading this for one of the Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, if yours is in a Moon Ball --

- Greninja: Mild, Protean, Mat Block, Ice Beam, Scald, Dark Pulse
    (level 100, male, bred in XY, in a Poke Ball; has gone thru Pokerus)
    (HP: 285, Atk: 216, Def: 152, SpA: 322, SpD: 178, Speed: 343)

- Ho-Oh: Serious, Pressure, Roost, Earthquake, Sacred Fire, Brave Bird
    (level 100; has gone thru Pokerus)
    ("traveled space & time to reach the Hoenn region" - probably caught at Naval Rock for an Emerald Version event)
    (HP: 365, Atk: 308, Def: 256, SpA: 269, SpD: 332, Speed: 202)

I apologize for such a long thread reply, & to ask you for details on so many of your Pokemon. I don't expect an immediate response - whatever works for you! But, I appreciate your help & your time, & I look forward to hearing from you soon. :) Take care!
    Sincerely, Nallanator

Years
    Hello, gameguy11,

Hope you're doing well! This is my first time posting on this specific Poke-forum site, so here goes!
    I looked thru your trade shop, & here's the ones I'm interested in learning more about. What I'd mostly like to know is what type of Poke Ball these were each caught/bred in, & what their move sets are (mainly to see if they have any egg moves):

- KB adamant solid rock rhyperior 6 iv BR
    - Adamant motor drive electivire 6 iv BR
    - KB Adamant steadfast lucario - 5 iv missing Sp attack BR
    - Careful clear body regirock 6 iv BR
    - Adamant pressure entei - 6 iv
    - Rash pressure raikou - 6 iv
    - Relaxed pressure suicune - 6 iv
    - KB adamant sheer force totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr 5 iv missing sp attack BR
    - timid pressure articuno 5 iv missing attack BR
    - KB brave weak armor onix/steelix 5 iv missing speed BR
    - KB Calm levitate Gastly/Haunter/Gengar - 6 iv BR
    - KB timid sheer force nidoqueen 5 iv missing attack
    - KB Timid solar power charmander/charmeleon/ charizard - 6 iv BR
    - Quirky pressure Ho- oh (just curious what kind of Poke Ball it's in)

What I have available for trade are the following Shiny Pokemon. Although I don't know how to read EV's/IV's, I've included all the details I know. (Some of these you'll notice that you already had in your shop, but maybe you could use the duplicates to get trades you really want, from others. I also like to get Pokemon in specific Poke Balls, so I'm curious to see what some of yours are in.)

- Groudon: Brave, Drought, Eruption (maxed PP), Earthquake, Ancient Power, Lava Plume
    (level 63, currently has Pokerus; caught in HeartGold/SoulSilver; in an Ultra Ball)
    (HP: 219, Atk: 238, Def: 193, SpA: 138, SpD: 123, Speed: 108)

- Gyarados: Timid, Intimidate, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Dark Pulse
    (level 43, female, currently has Pokerus; caught in HG/SS at the Lake of Rage; in a Lure Ball; Gyaradosite attached)
    (HP: 141, Atk: 109, Def: 75, SpA: 68, SpD: 98, Speed: 95)

- Blissey: Relaxed, Serene Grace, Heal Bell, Soft-Boiled, Egg Bomb, Healing Wish
    (level 100, female; bred in XY, in a Safari Ball; Lum Berry attached; nicknamed "Nurse Joy") :)

(HP: 676, Atk: 56, Def: 89, SpA: 188, SpD: 306, Speed: 131)

- Gengar: Timid, Levitate, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave (event-only move), Dazzling Gleam, Trick Room
    (level 72, male; received during U.S. GameStop event, last year - means that it's Kalos-born; trained by me)
    (maxed out Special Defense in Super Training mode; has gone thru Pokerus)
    (HP: 182, Atk: 109, Def: 118, SpA: 212, SpD: 163, Speed: 200)
    -- If you're interested, I thought of trading this for one of the Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, if yours is in a Moon Ball --

- Greninja: Mild, Protean, Mat Block, Ice Beam, Scald, Dark Pulse
    (level 100, male, bred in XY, in a Poke Ball; has gone thru Pokerus)
    (HP: 285, Atk: 216, Def: 152, SpA: 322, SpD: 178, Speed: 343)

- Ho-Oh: Serious, Pressure, Roost, Earthquake, Sacred Fire, Brave Bird
    (level 100; has gone thru Pokerus)
    ("traveled space & time to reach the Hoenn region" - probably caught at Naval Rock for an Emerald Version event)
    (HP: 365, Atk: 308, Def: 256, SpA: 269, SpD: 332, Speed: 202)

I apologize for such a long thread reply, & to ask you for details on so many of your Pokemon. I don't expect an immediate response - whatever works for you! But, I appreciate your help & your time, & I look forward to hearing from you soon. :) Take care!
    Sincerely, Nallanator
    Hey! I'd be happy to give you the info on all those for you tonight! :) (I'm just at school at the moment)
    I'm really interested in your groudon especially, and if you'd like I can show you how to check IVs as well and if you want I can come everything for you after the trade :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hey! I'd be happy to give you the info on all those for you tonight! :) (I'm just at school at the moment)
    I'm really interested in your groudon especially, and if you'd like I can show you how to check IVs as well and if you want I can come everything for you after the trade :p

Hello, gameguy11,
    Thanks so much for being willing to give all that info. Hope school's not too hectic today, haha. I graduated from college not too long ago, so I kinda miss it, once in a while.
    I can definitely trade the Groudon. Are you interested in anyone else that I mentioned, as well (even if not as much)? & sure, I'd be interested to learn how to check for IV's (although I could just look it up on YouTube, now that I think about it, to save you the time).
    As for cloning, I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna pass on that. For me, I've kinda given myself the mindset that "you take what you get" in trade returns, & to be okay with that. I can understand that you clone, since you have this whole shop opened, which is awesome. But, for me, I just wanna see what I can get out of what I have, for now. :) Plus, it'll save you time if you didn't have to clone my Pokemon.

Years
    Hello, gameguy11,
    Thanks so much for being willing to give all that info. Hope school's not too hectic today, haha. I graduated from college not too long ago, so I kinda miss it, once in a while.
    I can definitely trade the Groudon. Are you interested in anyone else that I mentioned, as well (even if not as much)? & sure, I'd be interested to learn how to check for IV's (although I could just look it up on YouTube, now that I think about it, to save you the time).
    As for cloning, I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna pass on that. For me, I've kinda given myself the mindset that "you take what you get" in trade returns, & to be okay with that. I can understand that you clone, since you have this whole shop opened, which is awesome. But, for me, I just wanna see what I can get out of what I have, for now. :) Plus, it'll save you time if you didn't have to clone my Pokemon.

It's no problem really, I'm in the middle of my midterms so it's fairly busy (oh the joys of grade 11) regardless, I'll hopefully be home and have the information for you by 8 pm est tonight :p would you prefer me to PM you it, or just reply here?
    And I have some interest in the Ho oh and greninja as well but I'm always willing to work something out :)
    Oh it's just a quick explanation, what game version are you playing on? There's an NPC that'll tell you them :p

And understood; however if ever in the future you find yourself wanting them back I can clone them, keep the clones and give you. Back the originals :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    It's no problem really, I'm in the middle of my midterms so it's fairly busy (oh the joys of grade 11) regardless, I'll hopefully be home and have the information for you by 8 pm est tonight :p would you prefer me to PM you it, or just reply here?
    And I have some interest in the Ho oh and greninja as well but I'm always willing to work something out :)
    Oh it's just a quick explanation, what game version are you playing on? There's an NPC that'll tell you them :p

And understood; however if ever in the future you find yourself wanting them back I can clone them, keep the clones and give you. Back the originals :p

Haha, fair enough - high school definitely has its moments (good & bad), but it's worth it. Now's the time in the semester when many students realize they'd rather write papers than take exams, or vice-versa.

I'm playing on Alpha Sapphire. If you'd like, you can PM me the details of each of your Pokemon. & I'll definitely keep your cloning offer in mind, thank you.
    Even though I didn't notice any in your shop, I'm also curious if you might have a Shiny male Electrike, Naive nature, w/ the moves Flame Burst or Crunch. If not, that's okay. But my best friend just asked me today if I can try & look for one for him on these Poke forums.

Years
    Haha, fair enough - high school definitely has its moments (good & bad), but it's worth it. Now's the time in the semester when many students realize they'd rather write papers than take exams, or vice-versa.

I'm playing on Alpha Sapphire. If you'd like, you can PM me the details of each of your Pokemon. & I'll definitely keep your cloning offer in mind, thank you.
    Even though I didn't notice any in your shop, I'm also curious if you might have a Shiny male Electrike, Naive nature, w/ the moves Flame Burst or Crunch. If not, that's okay. But my best friend just asked me today if I can try & look for one for him on these Poke forums.
    Yeah for sure haha :p my sister just graduated from college last week, and she misses high school a bunch to

Alright, in the battle resort there's an ace trainer I'm the poke center by the map, bring the pokem on you want to check in your party and talk to him and I'll tell you what he says means :p
    I have a shiny electrike but as far as nature and moves go it's nothing special :p
    But here's all the info you asked for:

Rhyperior: heavy ball, stone edge, earthquake, megahorn, rock blast
    Electivire: pokeball, earthquake, thunder punch, ice punch, cross chop
    Lucario: pokeball, extreme speed, swords dance, close combat, shadow claw
    Regirock: pokeball, ice punch, fire punch, stealth rock, drain punch
    entei: cherish ball, flare blitz, stone edge, extreme speed, sacred fire
    raikou: cherish ball, zap cannon, aura sphere, extreme speed, weather ball
    suicune: cherish ball, sheer cold, air slash, extreme speed, aqua ring
    totodile : pokeball, aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance, ice punch
    articuno: master ball, ancient power, blizzard, freeze dry, hurricane
    onix: ultra ball, curse, gyro ball, stealth rock, stone edge
    Gastly: love ball, hypnosis, lick, disable, perish song
    nidoquen:premier ball, sludge wave, earth power, ice beam, thunderbolt
    charmander : poke ball, flare blits, dragon dance, ancient power, dragonpulse
    Ho oh: masterball

Sorry about replying back later than expected! Wasn't able to get home when I planed :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Yeah for sure haha :p my sister just graduated from college last week, and she misses high school a bunch to

Alright, in the battle resort there's an ace trainer I'm the poke center by the map, bring the pokem on you want to check in your party and talk to him and I'll tell you what he says means :p
    I have a shiny electrike but as far as nature and moves go it's nothing special :p
    But here's all the info you asked for:

Rhyperior: heavy ball, stone edge, earthquake, megahorn, rock blast
    Electivire: pokeball, earthquake, thunder punch, ice punch, cross chop
    Lucario: pokeball, extreme speed, swords dance, close combat, shadow claw
    Regirock: pokeball, ice punch, fire punch, stealth rock, drain punch
    entei: cherish ball, flare blitz, stone edge, extreme speed, sacred fire
    raikou: cherish ball, zap cannon, aura sphere, extreme speed, weather ball
    suicune: cherish ball, sheer cold, air slash, extreme speed, aqua ring
    totodile : pokeball, aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance, ice punch
    articuno: master ball, ancient power, blizzard, freeze dry, hurricane
    onix: ultra ball, curse, gyro ball, stealth rock, stone edge
    Gastly: love ball, hypnosis, lick, disable, perish song
    nidoquen:premier ball, sludge wave, earth power, ice beam, thunderbolt
    charmander : poke ball, flare blits, dragon dance, ancient power, dragonpulse
    Ho oh: masterball

Sorry about replying back later than expected! Wasn't able to get home when I planed :p

Ah, no worries! Stuff comes up. Thanks for the info! (on the Pokemon, & the NPC.) Sadly, I haven't reached the Pokemon League or the Battle Resort, yet, in Alpha Sapphire. So, I can't get those checked in-game at the moment, haha.
    In your non-competitive/other shinies group, in your shop, do you happen to have an Onix bred in a Heavy Ball, or a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar bred in a Moon Ball, or a Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr bred in a Dive Ball? If not, that's okay.

I'm definitely interested in the Rhyperior, Regirock, & Totodile (if you don't have any bred in a Dive Ball), at least.

Years
    Ah, no worries! Stuff comes up. Thanks for the info! (on the Pokemon, & the NPC.) Sadly, I haven't reached the Pokemon League or the Battle Resort, yet, in Alpha Sapphire. So, I can't get those checked in-game at the moment, haha.
    In your non-competitive/other shinies group, in your shop, do you happen to have an Onix bred in a Heavy Ball, or a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar bred in a Moon Ball, or a Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr bred in a Dive Ball? If not, that's okay.

I'm definitely interested in the Rhyperior, Regirock, & Totodile (if you don't have any bred in a Dive Ball), at least.
    You're welcome!
    That's fine though haha :p nah, I'm sorry I don't, I never really collected much for apricot balls to be honest :p
    But that sounds good, so rhyperior, regirock, and totodile for groudon, Ho oh and greninja is fair to you? :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    You're welcome!
    That's fine though haha :p nah, I'm sorry I don't, I never really collected much for apricot balls to be honest :p
    But that sounds good, so rhyperior, regirock, and totodile for groudon, Ho oh and greninja is fair to you? :p

Gotcha, no worries. I've been a fan of the Apricorn balls, since Gold/Silver/Crystal was probably my favorite series as a kid. (That's why I'm greatly appealed by the Rhyperior, aside from it being shiny & being battle-ready.)

And yes, that would be a fine trade, for me. :) When are you available to trade? I'm free now, if you are!

Years
    Gotcha, no worries. I've been a fan of the Apricorn balls, since Gold/Silver/Crystal was probably my favorite series as a kid. (That's why I'm greatly appealed by the Rhyperior, aside from it being shiny & being battle-ready.)

And yes, that would be a fine trade, for me. :) When are you available to trade? I'm free now, if you are!

I understand, I think they're a nice touch but are in no way essential but that's just my tastes :p

Alright :) I'll jump on in about 5 minutes :p all my info is in my signature to add me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back