• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • So, Selena's diet is more liquidy than solid. She might end up either getting a soup or tarnish her diet by ordering a burger. Because she's such a rebel. :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I personally don't mind, but I'll wait for Megan before I react, as you can see I am a gentleman ;) Ladies first and all that.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Would be cool if William and Selena dropped by Matthias, since he's just across the room from where they currently are. So feel free to come say hi!

Sephear

Years
  • Don't see why not, but first we have to deal with a Cheshire Cat ambushing us =P

No? alone time for Will and Selena he might break through his bashfullness to say 1 smooth thing again XD w00! Mingling!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I gotta admit, I -really- like Colony's character's powers :P Especially with him having a cat like that. It'd blow Matthias away if he knew.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll be posting mine soon, guys! I have to see who's actually gonna interact and who's not xD Also, just a bit of a warning that on Friday-Sunday I will not be around at all, so I'm better off doing a few short posts now instead of doing a joint one. By Monday I'll be free for doing a joint post. :3

I have finals today as well, so I've been busy busy!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I am going to have a post up by tomorrow night. SORRY, especially to Nideous. Academic life is begging me to catch up, and I really need to. Engineering is hard. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Finally got my first post up. Hope you guys (Sephear and Meganium) don't mind Del's little intrusion.

Selena hates cats! She will instantly be afraid of it.

My post has that tidbit of a reaction already and is using Liam as a shield. xD

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • Selena's reaction is pretty funny. Wonder how Liam will react to a floating cat. I'm grabbing the popcorn.

@amerininja: Yes, and I could easily imagine a conversation where Del thinks he understands Max so he just goes on and on while Kyle knows what is really being said... That sounded a lot simpler in my head.

@Sir Bastian: I wonder how Matthias' power would react with Del, since he's not technically alive but at the same time real world aspects (biology, chemistry, and physics) don't apply to him.

Sephear

Years
  • Liam likes being a shield...and he REALLY wants to talk to Del but he wants to continue talking to Selena even more, but they will have their day to to compare madness and quote Alice in Wonderland some more......Also I quoted Winny the Pooh because Raisins

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Burger and fries for lunch. What happens when Selena eats that? Stay tuned for the result....on monday! xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • @Mega: Not to be a partypooper, but... erh, the school doesn't have a cafeteria xD If you look at the map on page 1 of the IC, there isn't any kind of eating area, other than the residences, where early on in the OOC, we agreed there was a kitchen, always stocked up for the students to eat, and the lounge-area in the middle of Valiant House, which I'm imagining, is just a giant, open room with doors to the different rooms. So... yeah, just to clear up any confusions :x

@Colony: You know, that's really interesting! If I'm to theorize, I'd guess that with practice, Matthias would be able to affect Del, but at first, it's as if trying to use his powers to affect gasses, like fire, and it'd be completely impossible for him, so he'd have to 'attune' to him.

If anything, they could combine their powers and summon Captain Planet have Matthias make something hover, with Del pretending to be holding it, so it looks like Del is actually moving it. Now I really want the two to meet :D

Sephear

Years
  • You beat me too it Bastian O.o And that sounds awesome, I think we're gonna have fun with Del, especially when he and Will start throwing riddles and questions with no answers at each other and everyone else too >=D

Back