• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
  • Great now Kyle's lost it thanx for drowning Priscilla. I'm kidding. So how do you all like my new background for posts courtasey of JNathan! :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Accepted :) You'll be rooming with Beege (heretostay) in Room 2.

Lunchtime prompt will be up this evening sometime, it will pretty much be a mini-update until I'm able to post a new lesson on Friday/Saturday.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HEY PEEPS I am back and ready to roll yo.

It's the last week of my summer school session so I am going to be cramming for finals this week, which means my posting will be less on the active side. I'm gonna mainly focus on Selena's thirst problem and.....growing a garden in her room. (YO WILL WATCH OUT xD)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I'm gonna be a bit busy today, so I'll either post tomorrow or the day after with Matthias going to get some lunch in the kitchen of Valiant House. If anyone wants to come by and say hi, feel free :D

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • Cool, so when should I be able to post? And to heretostay, those parties will be made even grander by the awesomeness that is Del. Just imagine, a rave colored cat break dancing while floating upside down. Yeah, my mind was blown when I thought of that.

Edit: Also, should I read over the last few pages or would a quick summary of events suffice? From what I gathered in the OOC it seems like a lot of people are at the pool.

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Yeah, everyone finally makes it to the pool right AFTER I leave...meh =P

@Megan Girl long as they all smell sweet as you 's all good!

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • I wonder if anyone is going to react to the water bottle bomb going off in the classroom...

And of course, Adrian is going to be treating lunch like a formal affair, and he's going to hate every minute of it. He'll have the impression that this welcome lunch will be an affair that's drier than Death Valley.

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hope you all enjoy lunch! It's a short break so don't worry about it too long. Everyone is now free from class, finish up there in your next post :).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Good, since Bastian/Matt went off to lunch, might as well include Selena getting lunch too.

I should have my post up tonight. I'm still resting and I'll be having class later on. xD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'll be finishing up my Nursing arc then I'll head off to lunch (hopefully with my soon to be new roomie).

Sephear

Years
  • Soon to be new roomie? What about Jamie? Also am I to assume Ginny didn't notice Will?

Sephear

Years
  • Ah, well I would be jealous if Will didn't ALREADY have a lovely lady for a roommate ;) Not like there's been a lot of interaction between them yet but it'll happen, looking forward to when Selena sees the plant he found.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • And now the first part of an awesome series of Joint Posts by the epic ChiliDawgs and simple me is up! :3
    Grace has the hots for Dom. Dom thinks she's Fakey McFakenworth XXXIII :D
    And now they're going to the pool :3

Also, theme song has bits of strong language. You've been warned.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Evan is busy omnomnomming away at his lunch. Where is everybody? At this rate there might not be any food left :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Khawill has requested a bit of a switcheroo, so his old character will be leaving a new one arriving.

Back