• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] More Arceus Codes - Only 7 Left, This Is It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Hi, im from the philippines and my ds is set on US region.. Is there still available codes?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Let me help you please. We don't have Gamestop Distributions in our country. I really want an Arceus. Thanks. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
Can I have a code here? im from Mex and there is no gamestop here :( I wii take care of it!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi, can I have one code? There is no way to get them in my country :/

Can I get one if you have any left please?

If there is still codes left can I ask for one? Please

Can i request for a code please :)

any arceus left? Thanks either way

I would also like to get one code if its available. I just joined the community and found this thread. Greetings from the Carribean~!

Greetings! I would love to have an Arceus code. Regaeding nature and moves I haven't thought of that yet but I do appreciate the history within Arceus' myth. Kindly consider me to have one. I will take good care of it like what the fictional characters do to their wonderful pokemon. Hahaha. Thank you

If you get anymore, I would like one.

is there spare codes left looking for one since there is no gamestop here in the phillippines

hi, could i please get one of the codes please, im from argentina and there arent any events for those codes here. thanks for the gesture, anyways.

hello! i would sure love to have Arceus!

OK all down to Amexican has been PMd a code, I will PM the rest if I get more.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
Hi! It'd be nice to get an Arceus code. I live in southeast Asia and there are no mythical poke events in my country. Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2016
ohhh goodnight friend, you left some code to get arceus? thank you very much. o_O

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
Hey, sorry for the request, but do you have any spare code? I came for vacation to Mexico and this city has no Gamestop or whatsoever :(, please if you have any left, that would be greatl, please! Thanks in advance !

Years
Hello all. New member here. Can I ask for am Arceus code please! Thank you! ������
Friend Code: 0533 - 8841 - 0609

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
Hello, can i get 1 code? i m from Asia who playing us ver oras and cant get the code.
Thank you.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
Hey man i live in Brazil, and there isnt any participating store here, so can you give me one code please ?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Please ignore the 1st post, I have 7 more codes I would love to give away, if you already post that you wanted one, I am sorry, you will need to re-post for another one, 1st come 1st served, this is it, this is all I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back