• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] More Arceus Codes - Only 7 Left, This Is It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • is it have to be in ENG? i'd like to help, but i set my AS in Japanese so the result will be in JPN. if that's not bothering you, i will gladly to help. let me know what nature that you still don't have and i'll do something about. i have too many events pokemon i haven't picked up from the lady on X so i have to use AS instead.

kahogod

Connaghyn
    Years
  • OMG..!! An Arceus Code Giveaway..

I really want that Codes, Especially I'm in Humanitarian Work in other countries, and can't go to Gamestop shop/No Gamestop Shop here.. Why they didn't distributed it by Nintendo Network.. Whew..

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello once again, I have 15 9 arceus codes available, all I ask in return is for a copy of what you get and info on what is the best plate to attach for that nature, thanks. Post here for the code and I will PM it to you, these are for US regions only.

EDIT: If code doesn't work for you, please let me know so I can pass it on to some one else.

EDIT: Trader reviews are a must for these, thanks.
    Can you pm me how to get multiple codes pls

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back