• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] More Arceus Codes - Only 7 Left, This Is It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hello once again, I have 15 9 arceus codes available, all I ask in return is for a copy of what you get and info on what is the best plate to attach for that nature, thanks. Post here for the code and I will PM it to you, these are for US regions only.

EDIT: If code doesn't work for you, please let me know so I can pass it on to some one else.

EDIT: Trader reviews are a must for these, thanks.

Last edited:

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Ohh yaayy I have been searching for an Arceus for soo long and i would love to get one :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    If you dont wish to give one, I completely understand and am ok with it. I would like a code, however I am new to all this and know nothing of cloning them or plates etc.. I just would like to have an arceus, however I totally understand if giving them to others benefits you more. Thanks though!!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • If you dont wish to give one, I completely understand and am ok with it. I would like a code, however I am new to all this and know nothing of cloning them or plates etc.. I just would like to have an arceus, however I totally understand if giving them to others benefits you more. Thanks though!!!

I don't mind to give you one, do you need instructions on how to get it? And you only need to trade it to me for a few minutes, I will clone and give it back to you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    I know how to redeem it with the code yes. and thank you I do not mind trading it back and forth at all. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    Can I have a code I'll let you clone it and tell you the info you need

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back