• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Well the Exploso sprite was made by me, and I have someone else working on some as well, however, I'm not entirely sure if these fakemon will stay in the game, depends on the outcome of the sprites, at the moment, the style is good, but not quite how I want it.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I really like the saturated style.
I think you mean desaturated style. :P

screenshot%202008.12.03%2012.53.40.0155.png
The screenshot looks really awesome, Waudby! The only thing that Exploso can use is a black outline, to make it look a bit more Pokémon-like, and a bit more realistic. Other than that, it's great.

Waudby

Just a minor news update, new things are currently being worked on and you should like the outcome :P

I'm hoping after xmas I'll have a new laptop and so then I can work on the game a bit easier than I can at the moment.

I'm in need of some fakemon ideas as well, so post you suggestions and images or whatever, and the ones I like best will be sprited and put into the game :P

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ideas? Oh goodie. Well you could wait a week and see what the new 5th generation pokemon is like and have him in as an exclusive. Anyway:
I would love more rotom forms.
A dunsparce evo.
A stantler evo.
A super cool pokemon based on king kong
A super not cool magikarp of everglade that is black and gold and evolves into something uber black and gold.

All my suggestions are said .Goodbye.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I've always wanted like a Dark Phoenix Pokemon like the X-men comics.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Hes talking about the feature that they showed after d/p episode 105 in japan, it showed a new electric Pokemon by pikachu, but it was covered by a graphic.

Waudby

Well if the details are given away and I can do the spriting for it, I'll definitely add it in :D

Waudby

I've only just heard about this however it should be exciting to see the new pokemon, I wonder how long it will be before the 5th generation is completely revealed.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I say when the next movie and they finally reveal Acreus(hopefully), they're going to show maybe 2-3 new gen 5 pokemon.

Waudby

*determined not to let this go to the second page*

An update is on it's way, with a few new features that will be shown. I'm pretty positive that you will like these :P

Anyway, now that the Lost World thread has been closed it seems like the only Sphere topic that PC has is this one until C.A makes his return.

I also now have a question for you lot out there :P in the game, would you like to see very anime styled events, like you're walking through a route and you find a lost Pokémon and have to find the owner which leads you to a small village that's not on the map, where you find a special training exercise that helps increase your Pokémon's stats?

This is just an example and could possibly be in the game if people like the idea. IS it something fans would like to see in the game?

It could add another few hours of gameplay as well as a sense of "discovery" when you find the places etc.

Waudby

In real life there are many places that have been kept secret by the residents for threat of being over populated or becoming too much influenced by the modern day, so maybe I'll have some very rustic looking places some old ruins etc.

Come on people post your thoughts about this :D

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I think it's a great idea, It would prompt the player to try and find these town to see what goodies they can get.

Atomic Reactor

Like if your in a forest, and you complete the event. Some trees will disappear to open up a hidden path.
I would enjoy that a lot :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
hm... and perhaps when you find the town the town is added to the map? (Like in Phantom Hourglass when you spot an Island not on the seachart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back