• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
Years
No shinies yet! Gr...--* I have hatched almost 30 eggs, and nothing...I'll try again later...maybe with a different Skitty!

Years
feraligatr master said:
i finaly got a shiney legendary
mewtwo
date found
today
(when eating my dinner)
now im trying totodile again
(whats the odds of a suicune shiney?)
Suicune's stats are determined early on, so if you've seen it as non-shiny, it'll always be non-shiny. (unless you're using Colo)

I'll go update the cards now. :rambo:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
cool I still am searching for groundon and still searching for the button to minimize pictures on my camera HaHa my cousin left her GBA SP at her dentist office dont worry I'll rub in her face for all of you

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
Seth30 said:
cool I still am searching for groundon and still searching for the button to minimize pictures on my camera HaHa my cousin left her GBA SP at her dentist office dont worry I'll rub in her face for all of you

thats just mean.(messege to short)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Iron Spriter Josh said:
thats just mean.(messege to short)

Now now... let's not outwit the message length mechanism. It's there for a reason, you know. :P

And yes, it is mean. Don't think we ALL take pleasure in others' misfortune. Only the vast majority of us do. We do have a few decent, honest members, though... they're the ones who do all the grunt work, nyeheheheh... :bandit:

Well, on a somewhat unrelated note, I finally hatched a modest Feebas with decent stats (Avg. IVs of 25 all the way 'cross the board... 0_o Minimums are 20, though, but at this point, I've passed the point of being choosey. She's a girl, and I've called her "Kirei-chan", lol) so now I'm going to focus on Timid Abra. :P I just love Abra. With his Synchronize ability, I can attract nearly any nature pokemon I want now (I've been hatching abras for aeons!). I'm attracting Timid ones, but it's rough. Abra's appearance rate is pretty low, and its ratio of females (the one I'm looking for) to males is low too. It'll take me a while to find my stud a good breeding partner. T_T Anyway, when I finally find a modest female, I'm going to start breeding for good IV'd abra.I'd like a shiny Milotic more than a shiny Kadabra, but if I get a shiny Abra, I won't complain! :D Wish me luck!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2005
i'd just like to say....... I GOT A SHINY NATU! (does a little dance) oops knocked some pop over well this is how i got it: walking around safari park looking for a male pikachu when a natu appeared i was going to run but then i saw the shine i am sooooooooo happy! oh and i also got a shiny raichu here's how: my freind (who is borrowing my sapphire) traded it to my bro's emerald for a deoxys but it was my sapphire so i sed to my bro i want my raichu! yeah kinda tite but who cares? well after them to shinys im gonna have a little rest peace out yo? ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
wait a sec are you a member ^_^, well if your not then welcome xD anyway if your bro cheated for the deoxys then raichu doesnt count, but im sure he obtained it from the deoxys event going around america, which would mean your up late xD or your in Austrailia dunno if the event happend there -.-; , havent played fr anymore so i got 4 /5 eggs to hatch, once i get bored of playing lg ill probably hatch more bagon, oh i beat erika *yay* they were all 29s so luckily they all obeyed me

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
......right, were jealous -_- anyway like munna said no proof no admision. Anyway im still in the games corner and have had no luck, but im expecting to find it in the next few days (well at least i hope) so we shall see

Years
i'm restarting my game (trasferred shinies to emerald) and finding how many shinies i can find in 250 hours OKAY... no digital camera or scanner cause my family sold the scanner...--' i hate them for that!...

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
you can never hate your family my moms mad at me but I still love her

anyways The reason it sounds mean to you guys is because your not related to her!

No good news on groundon yet

I took some pictures of shiny swellow on the new episode on kids WB i'll post them as soon as I can shrink them

Last edited:

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
Years
a shiny latios???wow...lucky for you...anyway still lookin for a shiny gastly on my LG,a shiny ditto on my emerald,and a shiny jirachi on my ruby(lost my sapphire...)
wish me luck for m 1st shiny!

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
eevee_lady said:
i'm telling you i'm not LIEING! you're all just jealous of my luck! i'm a lucky person thats all that counts to me.
you cannot be "super lucky" and plus, nobody would get that in so little time... oh and read the ruls on pg 1
Aaryn said:
1-Full respect between members of the club, any insult or misrespect will be payed with expulsion of the club.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2005
Pok?-Munna said:
wait a sec are you a member ^_^, well if your not then welcome xD anyway if your bro cheated for the deoxys then raichu doesnt count, but im sure he obtained it from the deoxys event going around america, which would mean your up late xD or your in Austrailia dunno if the event happend there -.-; , havent played fr anymore so i got 4 /5 eggs to hatch, once i get bored of playing lg ill probably hatch more bagon, oh i beat erika *yay* they were all 29s so luckily they all obeyed me

the sapphire was my game so it basically has nuthing to do with raichu so there fore raichu does count i didnt trade raichu with my bro anyway he traded it back to the guy he got it from then i traded it from him

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ok sure whatever, dont mean to sound distrusting im just pissed [CLICK] to request your SHC card, in other news im bored of lg xD so i might hatch egg on fr again

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Iron Spriter Josh said:
you cannot be "super lucky" and plus, nobody would get that in so little time... oh and read the ruls on pg 1

Here's my opinion of Eevee Lady situation:

I think it's a simple matter of misidenification. I think that she is confusing regular Pokemon for being shinies. I beleive this because when she first posted a list of her supossed shinies next to some of them she put "I Beleive". So that's all I think she just may have bad eyesight not be lying.

Back