• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Rikku-chan said:
    Here's my opinion of Eevee Lady situation:

I think it's a simple matter of misidenification. I think that she is confusing regular Pokemon for being shinies. I beleive this because when she first posted a list of her supossed shinies next to some of them she put "I Beleive". So that's all I think she just may have bad eyesight not be lying.
    I think she's also counting bred Metal-gen shinies in that list, considering how she mentioned her 'shiny Eevees from Crystal". So, Eevee Lady, if you can list each of your shinies and tell what version you caught them in, we may accept you.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Wow no-one has posted in two days.... thats strange... well i shall give a shiny progress review: i have enough coins to buy two dratini's though it is getting annoying and unenjoyable, but still im determened to get this **** shiny! *twitch*

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
    Years
  • I finally found a shiny in Emerald!!! Yay, I'm so happy, I was looking in Shoal Cave for some more Shells or Salts, dont remember, and I found a shiny Spheal. Its now a Walrein, shes so cool. I'm also really happy that my forum is doing well //off topic. Hopefully I'll find more than 3 shinies in Emerald.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • my new shiny!!!!!!!!!! I know the picture is blurry and not to small

Picture006.jpg

Years
  • Yami_Zidane said:
    Wow no-one has posted in two days.... thats strange... well i shall give a shiny progress review: i have enough coins to buy two dratini's though it is getting annoying and unenjoyable, but still im determened to get this **** shiny! *twitch*
    Whoa! Everyone's after my shiny finds! *runs away*

Seth30 said:
    my new shiny!!!!!!!!!! I know the picture is blurry and not to small

*snip*
    Nice find! I think everyone ought to have an 'alien' Psyduck. ;) (At least now, ryan won't kill you for not finding a shiny. *tries to pass off a mix of bacteria and metalflake sparkles as a new shiny*)

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
  • still...no...shiny...i am about to freakin explode!!!!!ive been searchin like crazy!!!when i find...no,if i find that shiny...im going to have a party!!!it took so long to get 1 its worhty of a party...but ill only do that if i find it...so i probably won't...*twitch**twitch*

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Eevee_Lady said:
    i really need a code that ACTUALLY WORKS on my lg version for:
    shiny pokemon
    always females
    max masterballs in PC
    and...
    easy egg hatch

well there you have it, if shes searching for a shiny code she would probably have tryed to decieve us...

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • I post! X_O I've been dead here for ahwile so I'd thought I'd say hello and that I have no new shinies. Bad eevee_lady! Bad! X.X I'll be dead again because I'm spending too much time in the other rolelplay.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hey seth nice psyduck but is that a masterball that was used to catch it? looks like one, no luck with shinies here but been playing city of heroes and have a lv21 blaster with cape

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ahhhhhhhhh! my SP is quite dead and i have nowhere to charge it now... i'm in freakin' holland right now and i've gone through two battery lifes on my SP looking for a shiny sudowoodo but nothing... there was a usable outlet in germany... i hope all's going well. i really don't want to read up on 2 weeks of posts, sorry... well, happy hunting and all that good motivational crap... i'll be back in america in 4 days for 4 days before i leave again... ah well. peace and shalom.

Years
  • ryan! Now that's dedication! You really put SGM to shame... ;)

Does this mean I still have 4 days to panic frantically over not finding any shinies?

Anywho, not much good news here. Darts was exposed as using cheat devices, as was eevee lady, who wanted to join. Boy, it's like they think we don't read the forums. ("Find more posts by this user")

Maybe I'll give Seviper another chance once I've got this Jolteon effort trained.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    Looking to join...

I'd like to join the Club as well. I haven't caught any new shinies recently, but I have caught a Shiny Caterpie, a Shiny Zapdos, and a Shiny...that I can't remember, atm...>_<;;

Is there anything I need to do otherwise to join?

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • Can I join. *holds right hand up* I promise to hunt out shinies. *puts hand down* I only have one shiny and I have never caught any. I got a Zigzagoon from EBGames. I have been searching since G/S/C.

AlchemicMessiah

We won't die !!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    ooo, may i please join? please please please, i got a shiny torchick the secont time i started emerald

Back