• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    yea you can join, click on the link provided above for a card, just remember to always hunt until death do you part xD

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    shiny atm! xD Rotfl....well, no new news here... except that i defeated the E4 in about 13 hrs on ruby...... and i have national on ruby now >.< now to shiny hunt for rayquaza, and the regis...

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • Well, it's time to go after my next shiny Legendary. Who should I gor after next? I'm thinking mabey the other Lati(since she'll be the hardest). But what does everone else think?

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • Pok?-Munna said:
    hey seth nice psyduck but is that a masterball that was used to catch it? looks like one, no luck with shinies here but been playing city of heroes and have a lv21 blaster with cape
    yeah my cousin was stupid enough to catch it with a masterball :P

No luck on groundon

Rikku- go for one you can save in front then restart

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • OK Then... Which should I try for? The Latios I got was the one you can save in front of. So I'd have to chase after Latias

Groudon
    Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Mew
    Deoxys
    Ho-Oh
    Lugia
    RegiRock
    RegiSteel
    RegiIce

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • First lets make sure you didnt cheat to get them
    *goes to see posts*

Edit* Seems to be okay what do you guys think MM, YZ, PM, Ryan?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Please excuse him. We've encountered a bunch of dishonest people in this thread as of late, so we're all quite wary about this sort of thing. My policy is to give everyone a chance, so you're in. You can go get a card here if you like. (and I want your Seviper! XD)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    just checkin for new users members, huess its too early for english people too xD, Rikku i had a feeling you changed your name, cute..... i detest pink, no hunting yesterday was gonna start but listened and relaxed to kerrrang radio

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • my charizard and mewtwo are a unbeatable double team now
    gees i gotta update my card and sig
    iv'e seen no new shiney
    i think my lucks ran out
    i think ill try the birds now
    p.s.:if i cheated on emerald to get 2 faraway island and save infront of mew then get it shiney will it count?
    the thing is here in the uk nintendo don't give out ticket events only 1 so far and i missed that one
    *sobs in corner*

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    feraligatr master said:
    my charizard and mewtwo are a unbeatable double team now
    gees i gotta update my card and sig
    iv'e seen no new shiney
    i think my lucks ran out
    i think ill try the birds now
    p.s.:if i cheated on emerald to get 2 faraway island and save infront of mew then get it shiney will it count?
    the thing is here in the uk nintendo don't give out ticket events only 1 so far and i missed that one
    *sobs in corner*
    Since when is emerald out in the UK? O.o as far as i know it doesnt come out till October here :( anywho back to the question, i consider it cheating because shinys should be got legitimatly(sp) because if not it takes the fun out of hunting for them. Anyway dont give up hope im sure nintendo will give out the tickets to at least get mew, just check NOM-UK (Nintendo Official Magazine UK) and if it does happen they will tell you where and when you can get them.

Shiny News: Still no dratini :( and im getting kinda bored of reseting over and over, but i wont give up! im not licked yet

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    gonna start restarting for rayquaza.. my annoying friend took my ruby and caught groudon and then saved... >.< ill hunt for rayquaza now.,.. shouldnt take too long, since i have enough time later... im off to orange county near 12:30 pm

Back