• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivors of Mieko Island! (OOC/SU; PG-14)

Years
  • Idle conversation! My starters, by generation:

Kanto: I have Yellow, so Pikachu. I train Bulbasaur and Squirtle, but don't even grab Charmander. For personal reasons. I plan on getting Leaf Green some day, and my starter will be Bulbasaur.

Johto: I play SoulSilver, (Silver for the GBC was the first video game I ever owned. I was so sad when the memory chip died.) with Totodile as a starter. I like to catch a Pinsir at the Bug-Catching Contest, it's Brick Break makes quick work of Miltank.

Hoenn: Never played them. Probably Treecko, but Torchic looks reaaly good too. I like chickens.

Sinnoh: I play Pearl, which I recently restarted, and I'm rocking the Turtwig. Torterra may be my favorite Pokemon ever, but I don't like to pick favorites...

Unova: I recently got White, and I use Snivy. I find Throh highly amusing.

Notice a pattern? I always choose a reptilian starter. For some reason most of them are Grass type.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Hmm, a Pokemon RP. Haven't played on of those in awhile, should probably start getting back to them. So, if it is of no problem, I would like to reserve a spot. The Hoenn one, if nobody would mind.

Whatever the case may be, I would still like to reserve the spot, if at all possible.

*EDIT*
    Have nothing better to do, so might as well write up the SU. Hopefully I didn't miss that somebody had already applied for an open spot.. again, and make a complete fool of myself.

Spoiler:

Will finish the rest later.

SU is looking good so far, your spot is reserved ^^.

SomariFeyWright you are now accepted, just try to make your IC posts longer than the sample.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Name: Rafael Pemberton

Region: Kanto ( hopefully )

Appearance:

Personality: Rafael is a nice sweet boy. At times though he can act like a know it all. He is very funny but tries not to constantly make jokes. He can also be a hot-head when people make fun of him. He doesn't like fighting but will if he has to.

History: Rafael was raised by a hateful family and always tried to make the best of things. His family broke everything he had. He usually spent most of his time at his best friends houses. His parents always has fights.

When he was fourteen his mom killed herself because the stress was to much. His dad is now in an insane asylum for trying to kill Rafael. Rafael had nothing left but his best friend. After a year of living alone he got a letter telling him about the trip.

Feelings about the mystery and Lin: He is happy the mystery came along and hopes he's the one to solve it.

Flaws: Clumsy, trusts easily, thinks he's the best

Main Ability: Cooking

RP Sample: He walked on the boat and tripped not long after. He got up in a daze and sighed sending out his Pichu. Pichu ran around him as the boat took off. Rafael saw in its face that it was scared. He picked pichu up and held it close knowing that it was one of his few friends.

Rafael then returned the Pichu to its pokeball and sent out his Glaceon. Glaceon smiled and sat near Rafaels leg. Rafael would pet Glaceon and his hands got colder by each stroke.

Pokemon: Glacier

Species: Glaceon

Lvl: 19

Nature: sassy

Moveset: Ice beam, tackle, Blizzard, quick attack.

Name: Sparks

Species: Pichu

Level: 9

Nature: Brave

Moveset: Quick attack, Return, Volt tackle, Charm.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Almost done. Just gotta finsh the history. (Computer had to recharge. Dammit...)

Name: Erik Daniel Roseberry

Region: Kanto

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Erik is a sarcastic fellow. He is almost never serious. When he is serious though, he can be very depressing. He jokes about almost everything and anything. While he jokes around, he does know when a joke crosses the line or when a joke isn't going to help. He loves helping out people, and cares about the well-being of others. He rarely thinks about his own safety, and will recklessly jump into danger.

Erik has a HUGE anger issue. If one were to anger him, he can become unstable and could have to power and will to kill someone...or even you. It has been known that Erik has won MANY fights from exploding in a fit a pure rage. While this is a big deal, he has worked on it for years and he is finally able to control his anger, although he does give some people the occasional evil eye here and there. He also has a bottom-less pit for a stomach. He eats alot of food and can down a couple of two liters in one day. His favorite foods and drinks are pizza, apples, candy (Reeses, gummy bears, chocolate bars, and white chocolate) ice cream (vanilla), soda (Dr. Pepper), grape soda, orange juice, and steak. Surprisingly, he barely gains any weight.

Erik tries to be as friendly as possible. However, he does have a limit. If you are a total jerk to him, he's going to be a jerk back. An eye for an eye is basicly what this is. However, if your friendly and caring towards Erik, he can be the most loyal and friendliest person you'll ever meet. Also, he has a deep love for pokemon, and would never harm them.

History: Erik was born on Cinnabar Island. Erik lived on the island near the Pokemon Gym. For 7 years Erik went to the gym and watch people challange the Gym Leader, Blaine, in Pokemon battle. One day, when he was heading towards the gym, he found an injuried Vulpix next to the Pokemon Mansion. He hurried towards the Pokemon Center and checked it in. He then went to the Pokemon center from then on, to check up on the Vulpix. A week later, the Vulpix recovered, and Erik took it back to the Mansion. However, when Erik dropped off the Pokemon and started to walk home, the Vulpix followed him. No matter how hard he tried, it always followed him home. This went on for a few days until his mother desided to let him keep the Pokemon. Overjoyed, he and the Vulpix spent the next 8 years playing and training.

At the age of 15, Erik was about to start his Pokemon journey, when Blaine stopped him. With a few words of advice, he gave Erik a Fire Stone, and told him to only use it when his Pokemon was stronger.

Feelings about the mystery and Lin:
    Erik has mixxed feelings. On one hand, he's very annoyed about being involved in something that has nothing to do with him. On the other hand, he feels this is a good opportunity to improve himself and welcomes the mystery with open arms.

Flaws: Erik has an anger issue. He can become very dangerous and very unstable very quickly.

Main Ability: Erik is like a jack-of-all-trades. Whatever he's assigned to, he puts fort everything he has into it. But there are some things he's better at then others, like protecting stuff or gathering things.

RP Sample: From another Rp.
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Species:
    Ninetales
    Level: 30
    Nature: Ninetales was Erik's first Pokemon. They been together ever since Erik was 7. She's very quite and is clam in mostly any situation. She acts tough, but she has a soft spot for some things, like sweets.
    Moveset: Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Attract, Quick Attack, Double Team, Dig

Wartortle
    Lvl: 27
    Nature: Wartortal was given to Erik by Professor Oak at the start of Eriks Pokemon journey. Wartortle loves to battle, and is mostly the first Pokemon on the battlefield. He has a sense of honor and always fights fairly. He dislikes fighting weakened Pokemon, unless they want him too.
    Moveset: Ice Beam, Protect, Water Gun, Rest, Bite, Rapid Spin

Riolu
    Level: 5
    Nature: Riolu was given to Erik as an egg on his 17th Birthday, and hatched a few weeks later. While they've been together for only a few weeks, Riolu love Erik, and is very loyal to him. He's always full of energy and loves helping people and Pokemon whenever he can. Erik always keeps him outside his pokeball to show him what battleing is like, as Riolu rarely battles.
    Moveset: Quickattack, Foresight, Endure

.....CRAP!! I forgot to return the Master Sword back to Link! *Runs away*

Okay, looking great.

Okay, I've editited my SU. It should be complete now, hope to start RP'ing soon.

Accepted, you can start whenever you like!

Name: Rafael Pemberton

Region: Kanto ( hopefully )

Appearance:

Personality: Rafael is a nice sweet boy. At times though he can act like a know it all. He is very funny but tries not to constantly make jokes. He can also be a hot-head when people make fun of him. He doesn't like fighting but will if he has to.

History: Rafael was raised by a hateful family and always tried to make the best of things. His family broke everything he had. He usually spent most of his time at his best friends houses. His parents always has fights.

When he was fourteen his mom killed herself because the stress was to much. His dad is now in an insane asylum for trying to kill Rafael. Rafael had nothing left but his best friend. After a year of living alone he got a letter telling him about the trip.

Feelings about the mystery and Lin: He is happy the mystery came along and hopes he's the one to solve it.

Flaws: Clumsy, trusts easily, thinks he's the best

Main Ability: Cooking

RP Sample: He walked on the boat and tripped not long after. He got up in a daze and sighed sending out his Pichu. Pichu ran around him as the boat took off. Rafael saw in its face that it was scared. He picked pichu up and held it close knowing that it was one of his few friends.

Rafael then returned the Pichu to its pokeball and sent out his Glaceon. Glaceon smiled and sat near Rafaels leg. Rafael would pet Glaceon and his hands got colder by each stroke.

Pokemon: Glacier

Species: Glaceon

Lvl: 19

Nature: sassy

Moveset: Ice beam, tackle, Blizzard, quick attack.

Name: Sparks

Species: Pichu

Level: 9

Nature: Brave

Moveset: Quick attack, Return, Volt tackle, Charm.

I'm sorry, but all the spots are currently taken.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gawd... I'm sorry if I'm making Alexis dislike Serena but... I just can't make her like her xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mostly, Alexis is hungry, she'll be nicer once she's found some berries :3

Uh, there are too many trainers to keep track on :x I think we need something to do, or else we're just going to stand around talking and most people are going to be forgotten and well...

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I was going to wait for PokeGirlJade, but it's getting to the point where I'd like to stay somewhat caught up.

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hmmm.... My comment came out a bit like a complaint, which was not my intention. I was really just pointing out that the IC thread was moving faster than I'd accounted for.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Yeah, happy new year, 2012, yadda yadda yadda, you know the rest.

... the awkward moment is when you are the only sober person at the party, and everyone is older than you.

Back