• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2008
    a Drifblim Hot Balloon Agency?

you sir, are a genius. I love this game.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow nice. Also 5 cities?! 8 badges?! I think this needs to be enlarged cause 5 cities is nothing. I lost intrest now that its only 5 cities large.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • Wow nice. Also 5 cities?! 8 badges?! I think this needs to be enlarged cause 5 cities is nothing. I lost intrest now that its only 5 cities large.

if you would look at the first post you see that the region with 5 cities is not the main region or however you want to call it, so no worrying there are more than 5 cities

hope that helps :P

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Yeah, there is just a new region where some story going on. Nothing much with gyms.
    Don't worry. Now working on the event on lucario.
    Another update when there is 720 post.
    Starting from tomorrow is my exam so I won't online but I hope when I online after exam ( next week), I can saw over 720 reply here!^^

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow nice updates there :D keep it up :D hope to see lucario events :D im very excited to play the next demo :D

Years
  • It's funny, everyone "loves" the updates, yet when Omega mentioned that the next update is when this thread reaches 720 posts, he'll update, although it's been four days and not much bumping has been going on. That says something haha.

But in any case, nice idea of the hot air balloon service.
    -Krobe

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Wow, the screenshot are amazing, you have great ideas for your game, good luck.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Can't believe I didn't see this before, but traveling to the tree of origin is going to be great!

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • I've been looking at this game on and off, and I think the balloon idea is sensationally unique. Really well done on that. I also praise your work on the Kecleon catching game, that seems like a really nice idea. :)

Keep up this nice work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    You, sir, are an incredibly imaginative person. I am amazed by your ideas. Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. Seeing as how this is my first time playing a game made by rmxp how exactly do you start up the game? Do you need to download anything other than Pokemon Raptor demo?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    No, all you need to download is the executable. You don't need anything else.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Post 719th so next or next-next will be update time! Anyway 2 regions sound cool and it adds depth one region for battling and getting the storyline into place and another for pure side-quest fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Cool, I got Raptor to work. Pretty fun so far, hope the update comes soon. Only problem I have so far is that the pokemon have no attack animations. Will those be included in the next update?

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    So wait 2 regions. Cool cause I like battling and nothing more. And the tree of life is acually on mainland a bit north of kanto. I would post a map but its to big heres the link instead.
    https://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/2a/RegionsMoviesMap.jpg
    I know, but everything changes in my game.
    The geography, location and all sorts of things changed in my game so I don't mind of having the Tree of Origin in another region in another town.^^

Hey Omega Groudon :3 Dunno if you remember me that well.

Things look like their coming along well. Everything looks awsome ^^
    I remember you for sure because your game insprited me for making the game!^^
    A long time never see you, glad to see you back!
    And thanks for support!^^

wow nice updates there :D keep it up :D hope to see lucario events :D im very excited to play the next demo :D
    Thanks for support.
    The lucario event at the bottom of the post.^^

It's funny, everyone "loves" the updates, yet when Omega mentioned that the next update is when this thread reaches 720 posts, he'll update, although it's been four days and not much bumping has been going on. That says something haha.

But in any case, nice idea of the hot air balloon service.
    -Krobe
    Thanks for support and thanks for loving the hot air balloon service. lol

Wow, the screenshot are amazing, you have great ideas for your game, good luck.
    Thanks, for support again.

Can't believe I didn't see this before, but traveling to the tree of origin is going to be great!
    Alright, look at the screenshot at the bottom!

I've been looking at this game on and off, and I think the balloon idea is sensationally unique. Really well done on that. I also praise your work on the Kecleon catching game, that seems like a really nice idea. :)

Keep up this nice work.

Cool, I got Raptor to work. Pretty fun so far, hope the update comes soon. Only problem I have so far is that the pokemon have no attack animations. Will those be included in the next update?
    Okay, well I think there wont be attack animation due to my skill.
    Sorry if that will dissapoint you all.

Anyway, here's the update!!
    Pokemon Raptor Version

Finally you met Riley! And please post comment the screenshot!

I've updated the first post with CSS! ( Special thanks goes to Archayos for the idea and Pachel for his code )

The next update on 735 post, I knew you all can do it!
    More to come! Just post your comment below!^^

Last edited:
    Back