• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • YAY CSS first post. And riley lost his memory? Cool. And how many floors does the tree have and is lucario gonna obey riley or you? Im aorry bout the many questions.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Alright, the CSS are not complete but I'll edit it as fast as I could!
    And for your question Sir Aaron was the previous life of Riley, so he wants to know more about his previous life. And there is about 6 floor in game.

RomsMaster

N00B Master (and what)
    Years
  • Wow, this game has gotten better and better since i've been gone.
    I luv the hot air balloon service idea :3. I also luv the Riley Idea. This is gonna be awsome!!!!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Almost 2 days but only one reply? Anyway it's fine. UPDATED the first post! Check it! And tell me what you guys think!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ηehe lol guess what I knew the hp holder thing in platinum looked familiar. I think nintendo did some sleuthing in fan land and took it. Or its a mere coincidence. So wow hoenn to. Just asking why dont you put flanove south of hoenn. Or even though I know that you probably started on mappin for hoenn and sinnoh and make torxia connected with sinnoh through snowpoint. Like a secret tunnel through the temple. And you unearth the other side of torxias temple to be sinnohs to add depth.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I really like where this game is going.... I just wish you would put Johto in (Groudon's best friend Ho-Oh lives in Johto!)...

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    @Darkcookie_93 - Anyway, thanks for the idea. I'll think of it! And yes, the hp box I just base on Pokemon Platina ( hope its not a fake ).

@Espreon - Jotho, huh? I'll think of it. But there's nothing much can happen in Jotho ( Just to me ) or maybe Lugia and something else. Nevermind, I'll think of it.

Anyway, guys, I hope to get more reply.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • @Darkcookie_93 - Anyway, thanks for the idea. I'll think of it! And yes, the hp box I just base on Pokemon Platina ( hope its not a fake ).

@Espreon - Jotho, huh? I'll think of it. But there's nothing much can happen in Jotho ( Just to me ) or maybe Lugia and something else. Nevermind, I'll think of it.

Anyway, guys, I hope to get more reply.
    Cool I was wondering how did you know bout the platina boxes before the picS?! Naw lol mabe you did it after the 10nth. Also wait I thougt of more ways to add sinnoh or some regions but sadly im leaving here today. But ill be back in june around the 20nth.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    So why are you leaving? I'm just wondering because you're one of my best supporter.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Frikin exams. But dont worry if I have a chance seeing as I know english and I live in greece I have 4 sweet days before the 17th to go online as I want. And if I go with my dad to his friends internet cafe. So what im your biggest?! Damn I feel honored. And surprised I thought there were others bigger then me.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • yea everyone has exams now, damn i wish i was exempt.......

well anyways nic update OG. (so far) but i agree if your goin to add a lot of regions, johto would be cool to add as well (my favorite besides kanto right now)

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Like always, I'm never disappointed when I come to see your new work Omega. Your game is coming along very nicely, and I love that door animation you made, really innovative.

Once again, Amazing, absolutely Amazing

Keep it up man, I know that you and your team can do it.
    Captain Arcane

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Glad to hear from you, Captain! And thanks for all of your support again. By the way, don't worry, I'll think of adding Jotho. Finally, we hitted 735, here's the update!
    Pokemon Raptor Version

Guess what's those mean! The answer will be reveal when we hit 750!! Come'on guys! I knew all of you can guess correctly!

Last edited:

Waudby

I'm guessing each room has it's own puzzle to solve?

Can't wait for the next update.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Cool looking update Omega. The cave door looks better being bigger then the advanced style in Fr/Lg. It's great to see how much your storyline is progressing, you must be pretty far done. I wonder what this latest update could be.

Back