• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Taposa

;)
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Yes. Still remembering Dawn's Buneary (Our Pokémon Series is just on Sinnoh Victors and watching the Dee Dee episode)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh, goodness! This is quite funny, as I drew bunches of pokemon doing cute things at school today. I'll have to post it for you sometime :)

Lol it has a Garbodor rocking out to metallica in it.

Ahahah, now this I cannot wait to see! xD Please upload ASAP ;D

I think I'm going to use Cleffa, Igglybuff, Buneary, Pichu, Petilil, and Vulpix. :3

Ooo, this is sounding cute! Although I can't help but think Pachirisu should be in there... ;) *is not obsessed*

Buneary was one of my favorites from Gen 4 too.
    I'm thinking about adding winter Deerling, but I don't know yet.
    It might crowd the banner.

I do rather love Buneary as well <3 Hmm, Deerling is also very cute, which season would you use? You could replace it with Petilil? ;D

I'll always remember Dawn's Buneary for famously using Ice Beam.

She was what made me enjoy Diamond & Pearl.

Ohhh yes! I loved Dawn's Buneary, especially how good it was in contests! Skating down ramps of ice and whatnot. ^^ Clever bunny!

For the logo I think babies are a good choice
    But why don't you make it a contest?
    It would be fun

Well, it's up to MysticFlower whether or not to make it a contest, it depends what she has planned next. ^^

New topic: We need a club mascot! What should it be?

I'm thinking Pachirisu for sure, but I'm a tad biased towards that lovely squirrel so you guys take the floor! ^^

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • For club mascot, I guess we shouldn't have one. Mainly because even if going by amjority rule, you're pratically saying we think this is the cutest Pokemon. If I must pick, I'd pick Vanillite, it's so cute ^_^

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Well, that's another issue I can see, people will start dumping their favorites ...
    But about the contest thing, I think she may have planned something for Christmas (this is just a guess,I'm not sure)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    New Co-Owner Alert! Well done Xeberos!

Well done to Xeberos who is the new Cute Club Co-Owner! ^^ There were many applications, and after talking to TheGr8 there were two applicants which really stood out. We had a hard time choosing between them, but due to all the work he's done for the club and his constant activity, the choice was finally made to have Xeberos as the new co-owner. ^^ Bow down to him. Congratulations! ^^

Also, I'm just going to re-post this down here under the big flashy title so people see it... ^^

New topic: We need a club mascot! What should it be?

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Congratulations Xeberos ^_^
    And as I said before, Vanillite or Rotom would be my choice,
    But wait, Rotom isn't in the list, so just Vanillite

Years
  • Well done Xeberos! Congrats on your new role buddy.

For the mascot, if you're doing a Christmas theme I choose Vanillite.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Well done Xeberos! Congrats on your new role buddy.

For the mascot, if you're doing a Christmas theme I choose Vanillite.

Hmm, I was more thinking of a general mascot for all year round rather than a Christmas mascot... A Pokemon that represents the club ^^ So really I'd suggest picking what you think is the cutest Pokemon, or which Pokemon you think represents the group the most. ^^ Btw, +20 points for the user bar ^^

Years
  • I could see Oshawott being a good mascot cos I love Water Starters and Oshawott's expressions in the anime won me over.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've added on points for art gallery entries, some of you have done a whole lot of drawing!

Hmm, Oshawott or Emolga could be good, they are both cute, but I don't really see them representing this club very well... Plusle and Minun however, I very much like that idea... Can you imagine them either side of the title holding it up or something? Hehe... xD

More suggestions people! ;D

(Posts counted mark - yawwnnnn!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Pachirisu would be great mascot! <3 Like Alex said. Pachirisu for the win! :D

And thanks guys, I appreciate for getting responsible role. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Congratulations, Xeberos! You totally deserved it. :D

.. I think actually think that Pachirisu would be the best choice .. The moment you see it, you can already tell that it's a pretty cute one. <3

Years
  • Hello guys.. Im new here :D ( this is my first post as well! )
    and i'd like to join this group too :D
    Name: william
    Two cute Pokemon: Ampharos & Ampharos! :D
    Partner Pokemon: Alpha the Ampharos :D:D

Back