• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    if it's between pachirisu and vanillite, i pick pachirisu!

otherwise i think plusle & minun are a really cute choice n___n

i'd say cleffa and igglybuff, but i think that's a little too girly and pink to be mascots.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    [size=+2]New topic: Do you think that Pokémon's cuteness depends on it's color? I mean like "Pink Pokémon are cuter than black Pokémon."[/size]

Personally I don't care if Pokémon is pink or black or blue or green. :D Off course there are many colourful cute Pokémon but still. Even gray Pokémon can be cute. ^^

Just realized how to change font size on phone. You have to do it manually. ^^

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • [size=+2]New topic: Do you think that Pokémon's cuteness depends on it's color? I mean like "Pink Pokémon are cuter than black Pokémon."[/size]

Tbh, I do not think of it that way;
    So what if it's black? It's a matter of taste and perception; and I don't fail to see cuteness in some black Pokemon

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    I am glad that people are pleased with the results, it was a shame I could not pick you all! I am excited about this new contest and I will do my best to help anyone that needs it.

Thank you once again. ^^ And congratz for the winners! Current competion sounds very interesting but let's see if I even have any time because I'm going to draw logo suggestion and I have lots of schoolwork. But I hope that I can have time to do entry.

Aw, good luck with all your work and I can't wait to see the logo!

Holy bajeebies I won. ._. I am surprised. :3 Congrats to everyone else as well!

Spoken like a true winner! It really is very good :)

I smell some heavy Vocaloiding coming form my side.

Well, a contest ought to be nice for a change, wait for my shot at this

Sounds awesome! =D Not that I had to look up Vocaloid or anything >_<

I think Mudkip should be the mascot...
    I got sum reasons for it...

Why Mudkip, ShadowExcadrill? :3

if it's between pachirisu and vanillite, i pick pachirisu!

otherwise i think plusle & minun are a really cute choice n___n

i'd say cleffa and igglybuff, but i think that's a little too girly and pink to be mascots.

[size=+2]New topic: Do you think that Pokémon's cuteness depends on it's color?[/size]

It is interesting that just because a pokemon is pink, means it is automatically girly. Cleffa and Igglybuff wouldn't be seen that way if they were in a different colour. Personally I don't think colour makes a pokemon cute; however a lot of cute pokemon happen to be pink, white or blue, pastel colours.

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • Contest Winners!

I had such a hard time choosing the winners for the Art Contest, but in the end the winners are...

In Third Place: Pokemon Trainer Touko with her cute drawings. Touko, you win 75 points.
    Spoiler:

In Second Place: Miakalina, for her Aipom and Poliwag sharing a berry. Very imaginative and cute. You win 100 points!
    Spoiler:

In First Place: Kirozane, for her shiny Espeon drawing. This is very cute and I just love the expression on Espeon's face. Congratulatons Kirozane! You win 125 points and a special prize pokemon. PM Alex to claim your rewards :3
    Spoiler:

Everyone else who entered gets 5 points and their work can be seen in our art gallery:
    AlexOzzyCake
    Xeberos
    RazorWind124
    DualBlade
    Hikari10

Thanks to everyone who entered the art contest, it was seriously hard to choose! I hope everyone who wanted to enter did. Congratulations on co-ownership Xeberos, you deserve it. Welcome to the club Will, hope you have fun here. I am thinking of doing a Christmas contest nearer the time Palladium, but for this week there will be a music contest...

Music Contest

You don't have to be musical to enter this contest; this is about imagination! The contest is to put a pokemon band together and there are two parts to it: The first is to describe the sort of music they play. You can use suggestions from earlier in the thread if you wish, or think of something new. That's the easy part...

Part two is to add your own creative spin on things. You can either: write lyrics, record a song, draw your band, or create a photoshop collage. If you think of another way to represent your band, write in the comments and I will try to add it to the list.

The deadline is 9 December, and this one WON'T be extended as it won't leave room for the Christmas contest. Please send your entries to my PM box.

So in short:
    * Choose a music style
    * Choose your pokemon and their instruments
    * Write lyrics for your band OR record a song OR draw your band OR create a photoshop collage.
    *You have until 9 December.

Prizes will be awarded to the most creative entries, including points and a special pokemon.

awesome drawing kirozane!!! I definitely know that ill be entering this contest!!!

[on the mascot topic, my vote goes to shaymin!!!]

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    There are so many cute pokemon I cannot think what the mascot should be! Everyone seems to like Pachirisu though :3

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • It is interesting that just because a pokemon is pink, means it is automatically girly. Cleffa and Igglybuff wouldn't be seen that way if they were in a different colour. Personally I don't think colour makes a pokemon cute; however a lot of cute pokemon happen to be pink, white or blue, pastel colours.

Agreed. ^_^ Pink totally makes a Pokemon girly btw xD

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I say that the pokemon should be Shaymin. Shaymin is so cute and many people can agree on it. I think either that or Mew.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Tbh, I do not think of it that way;
    So what if it's black? It's a matter of taste and perception; and I don't fail to see cuteness in some black Pokemon
    I don't think of it that way either. If a Pokemon is cute, its cute. Whether its pink, green, blue, gray, etc.

:)

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    i don't think cleffa and igglybuff are girly cause they're pink -- i think the pink is a huge catalyst for their girliness though, but not the cause.

i think colours serve a different purpose - probably something that is simple as aesthetics of the pokemon itself, or can help identify type, but as for determining cuteness, nah.

i mean, say you coloured a raticate pink - it'd still be fugly.

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Well,I like pink and green Pokémon (since those are my fav colors even if I am a boy :) )
    Still thinking about logo....I think it should be Pachirisu on the left Buneary on the right Shaymin (Sky Forme on the top Happiny,Igglybuff and Jigglypuff(/Or somebody else) on the middle then well,The Club's Full/Acronym Name (you could also add a heart.) but I don't know who's the Mascot :/

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • [SIZE=+2]New topic: Do you think that Pokémon's cuteness depends on it's color? I mean like "Pink Pokémon are cuter than black Pokémon."[/SIZE]

Personally I don't care if Pokémon is pink or black or blue or green. :D Off course there are many colourful cute Pokémon but still. Even gray Pokémon can be cute. ^^

Just realized how to change font size on phone. You have to do it manually. ^^

I really dont think color matters too much, I think each pokemon has it's own cuteness in some way and all pokemon are different xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't think color matters, but I think what makes a Pokemon cute is it's personality, and how it interacts with the Trainers and the other Pokemons too. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Maybe we could have a month-to-month mascot? .. Random idea buut, yeah. XD

Back