• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    It's ok and perfectly understandable!!

Larry, you must have my fc wrong, I have yours right!!

haha yeah i had a different FC registered from when you gave me a electivire awhlie back :)

thanks for the pokes!

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Box 18
    Mew lv100 Docile (NBM)
    Latias lv40 Naughty (NBM)

please... xD 3 times in a row? I'm gooood 8D xDDD

Edit: After this I'll leave ya alone... till next week. xD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I don't mind one bit at all!! :) But do visit the site in my sig please!!
    Also, since I said I need a break, give me just a bit to get things ready for my break please!!

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    No problem I'm catching extra spares right now. But I'll be in wifi in a few minutes :3

And I have visited the site in your sig, so far though I've been to lazy to register xD

And again, Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank You

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    I have a question why are you taking so much pride in truth when you didn't breed or ev it? I know the OT in fact he is a friend of mine from smogon. He wants truth to be spread around not hogged to ones self so don't be so serious about trading her in fact just about everyone and their grandma on Smogon has her. So ease up bud we are supposed to spread the love :)

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Could I have a Rampardos Quiet (jap) and Munchlax Bashful (NN GOINFREK) from Box 4 please? =)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry every one, I went for what I thought was gonna be a little break and when I came back, my laptop did not respond and has kept me off of the net completely for 2 days, I will have it again tomorrow for all please!! :)

Back