• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Thanks sooo much!!! I love them!!!

If you have time, could I request under the Lvl 100s section? =)
    Heracross from Box 17 and Blissey Careful from Box 3?

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • Eevee lv5 Naive BOX4 and Giratina lv70 Serious BOX 17 with 2 Leftovers please!
    Thank you! :)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Ok just to clarify things on here about her giveaway, Here's what you guys should know.

1.) The same rules apply for the shiny giveaway as for other trades done by her.

2.) When she says "Who wants the next 2 please", be the the first one to reply and she'll get you the two that you want. If you do not get a response back, that means someone else got there before you. Try again whent she asks for the next two to get your turn.

3.) Have your FC posted where she can see it. For instance you sig. If you have more than one, please notify her which FC to use beforehand. She's not a mind reader.

4.) Tell her in which box the shinies you want are located in. She has too many boxes full to be looking for the exact one you want.

5.) SHE DOES NOT DO OTHER TRADES DURING HER GIVEAWAY!!! That means no trading for Events, EV'd, or anything else besides the giveaway.

6.) Please post your thank you's so she may post for the next trader.

7.) All of the pokemon in her shinies section are up for grabs. You can get more than two as long as you follow the rules. If by some chance you have an event or shiny that she needs, offer it and you may receive more that two shinies in return. If you need anymore info ask ~RNC~ herself.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Eevee lv5 Naive BOX4 and Giratina lv70 Serious BOX 17 with 2 Leftovers please!
    Thank you! :)
    Ok, meet you there as soon as I grab them please!!

Ok just to clarify things on here about her giveaway, Here's what you guys should know.

1.) The same rules apply for the shiny giveaway as for other trades done by her.

2.) When she says "Who wants the next 2 please", be the the first one to reply and she'll get you the two that you want. If you do not get a response back, that means someone else got there before you. Try again whent she asks for the next two to get your turn.

3.) Have your FC posted where she can see it. For instance you sig. If you have more than one, please notify her which FC to use beforehand. She's not a mind reader.

4.) Tell her in which box the shinies you want are located in. She has too many boxes full to be looking for the exact one you want.

5.) SHE DOES NOT DO OTHER TRADES DURING HER GIVEAWAY!!! That means no trading for Events, EV'd, or anything else besides the giveaway.

6.) Please post your thank you's so she may post for the next trader.

7.) All of the pokemon in her shinies section are up for grabs. You can get more than two as long as you follow the rules. If by some chance you have an event or shiny that she needs, offer it and you may receive more that two shinies in return. If you need anymore info ask ~RNC~ herself.
    Thanks for that Twisted, you need to have that on a file some where!! :laugh:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok, I want to get all 3 of you the pokes you want, I will go in for Avian, but would like to also like to bring the ones for Zeriath and then come back in for Melon please?? All must post the pokes they wanted and their thank you's before I post again please!! :)

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Thanks very much ^^ Definately gonna be on the whitelist of my trade tread when it gets running

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Brave aron box 7, and jolly trapinch in box 9 please?
    Thank you so much, you're so generous. ^^

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Glaceon lv19 Modest (box 4)
    Aggron lv42 Jolly (box 7)

Can you nickname the Glaceon "Spirit"
    and the Aggron "Scream"

My FC is 5242 4174 9294

Please and thank you! ^_^

Back