• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Your welcome, do enjoy them please!! :)
    Also to every one watching, if PC messes up come to the site in my sig for my give away to finish please!! :)

Who wants the next 2 please??

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • Shedinja lv20 Relaxed box 8
    Latios lv100 Bold box 18

can i get 2 heart scales as well please?

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • Is the giveaway still going on? If so can I get the shiny Giratina lv70 Serious nature? If it's no longer going on than I'm sorry :p

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Ya, it's sunday, but you have to wait for her to say "who want the next two!!"

So I'm still stalking the bourds...

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Also I'm aware you don't do other trades during your giveaway time but if I could request some that'd be awesome, If not let me know and I'll re-ask after sunday xD

Box 18
    Darkrai Hasty
    Mew Lonely

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Mee!!! Manaphy lv1 Mild box 14 and Regigigas lv70 Hardy box 15 - from the shiny box =)
    Could I also request 2 from the Lvl 100 ones?

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    hay may i have a shiny larvitar box8 please and thank you

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Wondering if we can have more than two per give away? Didn't see it in the rules so... ^^;

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Alright!!! I'm heading in now, Thanks so much!! Yes I have you added if that's what you meant =) My FC is in my siggy =) Your Diamond #1 right?

Back