• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
Years
  • In and out :-/

Hey all, I've been practically confined in the ROM hacking area XD, but I've come to say that I'll be very in and out of the community as personal issues are arising and I am lost with it... I'll try to keep on top of the community and contribute but I need a mental break for now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello! I haven't been on for quite a while, so I thought I'd make a fresh start!
    My new account is masterofmisdirection.

And so this account bids Pokecommunity adieu.
    This is epicMirai, signing off.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm gonna be away for a while up to around Boxing Day time. Considering that OR/AS is released tomorrow, I don't want the game spoiled (extra material in the game that I know nothing about), so I will be taking some time off and going independent for a bit.

We don't get the game until a week later, and I will be going in for an operation next week, so I won't be in any condition to get the game. Hopefully that I will be recovered, and also that I get the game at christmas. If not, then I will be away for longer until I do get it. See you on Boxing Day, if not, then it could be around New Years Eve.

Years
  • I'm gonna be away for a while up to around Boxing Day time. Considering that OR/AS is released tomorrow, I don't want the game spoiled (extra material in the game that I know nothing about), so I will be taking some time off and going independent for a bit.

We don't get the game until a week later, and I will be going in for an operation next week, so I won't be in any condition to get the game. Hopefully that I will be recovered, and also that I get the game at christmas. If not, then I will be away for longer until I do get it. See you on Boxing Day, if not, then it could be around New Years Eve.

Well, good luck with your break and hopefully you'll be back proudly playing OR/AS! PC will definitely still be here when you make the eventual return, and everything will be there all prepared for you.

- Hikamaru

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'm gonna be away for a while up to around Boxing Day time. Considering that OR/AS is released tomorrow, I don't want the game spoiled (extra material in the game that I know nothing about), so I will be taking some time off and going independent for a bit.

I hope you'll getting well soon, Penta, and I hope you'll be back and enjoyed playing ORAS too. Until then, take care.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • Hey guys it's Mika-chan and I am back! My project in a few stuff in Wattpad is albeit not done but I stopped and came back here for a break from there. So did you guys buy OR/AS yet i'm going to buy one soon when I get money but for now bye! Or maybe not.

Years
  • Hey guys it's Mika-chan and I am back! My project in a few stuff in Wattpad is albeit not done but I stopped and came back here for a break from there. So did you guys buy OR/AS yet i'm going to buy one soon when I get money but for now bye! Or maybe not.

I don't plan to get OR/AS until Christmas but I'll be watching some Let's Plays of the game until then to keep me entertained, but hey glad to see you're back Mikasa! Hopefully you can stick around longer this time.

- Hikamaru

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I returned last December, but lost internet access. I joined PC over ten years ago. I've had long stretches of not being here, but I remember the good old days. I used to stay in the role playing area, and I loved it.

It's been years, and I don't see myself going back to role playing, but it's good to be back.

Since I've been gone, from the first time I originally left, I've gotten married, had a child, and having another one on the way. I'm interested to see how things have changed.

pkmin3033

Unfortunately (or fortunately, for those of you who aren't too keen on me, aha) due to personal reasons I'd really prefer not to go into (as it'd triple the length of this post, and some things I'm really not comfortable discussing) I'm unlikely to be active at all for the next couple of weeks.

I may pop online from time to time if I get the opportunity to (amongst other things, I'm not going to have regular laptop access) although I'm going to be effectively out of action from tomorrow until the 7th of December at the earliest. At worst, I will definitely have everything sorted out by Christmas Eve.

So, take care, and I'll see you when I see you :3

Years
  • Unfortunately (or fortunately, for those of you who aren't too keen on me, aha) due to personal reasons I'd really prefer not to go into (as it'd triple the length of this post, and some things I'm really not comfortable discussing) I'm unlikely to be active at all for the next couple of weeks.

I may pop online from time to time if I get the opportunity to (amongst other things, I'm not going to have regular laptop access) although I'm going to be effectively out of action from tomorrow until the 7th of December at the earliest. At worst, I will definitely have everything sorted out by Christmas Eve.

So, take care, and I'll see you when I see you :3

I wonder if this explains why you haven't been talking with others lately outside of PM'ing, but good luck on real life stuff for the time being and hopefully you will be back next month! Internet access issues can suck, as I know after how long I spent on hiatus back in August.

See ya for now gurl! PC will be here when you come back.

- Hikamaru

~Ciel~

Keep calm and use nuzzle ;)
    Years
  • Hey guys, i know most of you probably doesn't know me but i've been inactive for a while and now i'm back to semi-regular action!
    If you do remember me, you are awesome. If you're not then you're a meanie-butt and should get to know me asap because i'm the pinnacle of coolness.

Yay big post! Now where do i get a name change around here? :)

Years
  • Hey guys, i know most of you probably doesn't know me but i've been inactive for a while and now i'm back to semi-regular action!
    If you do remember me, you are awesome. If you're not then you're a meanie-butt and should get to know me asap because i'm the pinnacle of coolness.

Yay big post! Now where do i get a name change around here? :)

I've seen your name before, even though we've never interacted a lot. But good to see you getting active around the forums again! Never hurts to see people coming back. Also, you currently can't get a name change at the moment but you'll get the next chance to do so in January so look out for that.

Hope that was of help, and have fun being active again!

- Hikamaru

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I can't remember if I have an account on PC, I'm going to hope that I do and that I used a wonky Email or password as my usual name: Oddball20007 is taken. Anyway I was reading through a fanfic somebody linked me to and decided it was time to get back on the interwebz, So I'm back! (Or joining... Dangit Gengar quit using dream eater on me!)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I know that I said that I would come back around Boxing Day, but I have been increasingly bored considering that a majority of my friends weren't even in the talking mood on Skype, and all that I did for the past week was lie down, recovering after the operation (which I will forever call the nightmare week) and well, about OR/AS, I'll just ignore everything about it as best as I can.

I had been playing X in the meantime, made a lot of progress.

Years
  • My computer has experienced problems all weekend, and it looks like it's done for, so I'll be fairly inactive until I get a new computer for Christmas. It's looking like Saturdays may be the only day I'll be on.

Years
  • I can't remember if I have an account on PC, I'm going to hope that I do and that I used a wonky Email or password as my usual name: Oddball20007 is taken. Anyway I was reading through a fanfic somebody linked me to and decided it was time to get back on the interwebz, So I'm back! (Or joining... Dangit Gengar quit using dream eater on me!)

I don't think we've met before, but it's always great to see old faces come back. Hopefully you can stick around for real this time, because it's always nice to have both old and new guys around! Have fun getting active again Oddball, and I'm sure you'll get adjusted again.

I know that I said that I would come back around Boxing Day, but I have been increasingly bored considering that a majority of my friends weren't even in the talking mood on Skype, and all that I did for the past week was lie down, recovering after the operation (which I will forever call the nightmare week) and well, about OR/AS, I'll just ignore everything about it as best as I can.

I had been playing X in the meantime, made a lot of progress.

So you came back earlier than expected, but I know that boredom can make it hard to stay away from something. Hopefully you may still plan to get OR/AS around Christmas like you originally planned, but for the meantime it's nice to see you reconsidered your earlier decision. I'll keep seeing you around, Penta!

My computer has experienced problems all weekend, and it looks like it's done for, so I'll be fairly inactive until I get a new computer for Christmas. It's looking like Saturdays may be the only day I'll be on.

I know your situation, computer problems plagued me quite a bit earlier this year (in fact I went on semi-hiatus throughout all of August until I got a new computer the following month) but hopefully you can endure the wait and eventually come back to full activity!

- Hikamaru

Back