• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I actually thought the GameCube had an incredibly bothersome controller. The bumper asymmetry was minor but the shape and size of the buttons were the biggest problem. The triggers also had a cheap feel and while they worked good they had a strange springing sound that made them feel unauthentic. May have just been my controller though.

Personally, Nintendo's most comfortable controller was the SNES. The NES had those corners which caused blisters, the Wiimote had a blocky shape, and I don't think I should even explain the Nintendo 64 controller.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
SNES was the only time REAL mario games was around. Or it's the NES that ran SMB. I have no idea.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
SNES was the only time REAL mario games was around. Or it's the NES that ran SMB. I have no idea.

This.

ejd85g.png

True story. Has this happened to anyone else? D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
^ I hate when that happens. Especially since I rarely like the taste of raisins. ;_;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I don't particularly mind raisins in cookies. If they're really the only option available at the time, then I'll take them. Raisin cookies are better than no cookies at all, as far as I'm concerned.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't mind oatmeal cookies on their own but I find them gross when there's something else in the cookies. :[

omg now i want cookies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I love cookies >___> omnomnom. I mean seriously how much better can you get from the classic chocolate chip, macademia, and sugar. I mean really, I get those cookies every time I see them. and Cherrim

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
What's the difference between raisins and prunes? They both look like mouse ****.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Prunes are larger, and are basically dried plums. There's a flavor difference, too, and I prefer prunes over raisins.

I've never tried prunes, because I'm not 86. D:

Also you guys are mean, because now I want cookies, and we don't have cookies... Crap.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
You don't have any cookies because I ate them all right now. Yes, from your house, and there is nothing you can do about it. Omnomnom.

Anyways, what movie in the US is good for a date? Or should I wait until Vampires Suck? I feel like I should wait for that movie for the first movie date between me and my girlfriend.

In other news, I love my iPod touch アイポヅ タチ‼ (^O^)/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back