• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I like how you completely ignored the fact that there was an onscreen birth.

Oh, and my life savings add up to about six dollars and eleven cents. n_n
    Considering your age is truly 13, I did not expect any more. That's what you get for spending it on candy.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    How about you ask for some? I have like.. 400 dollars I think, something around that should I converted them right, I can do all I want with them.

And being little is nothing to be taken offense as, truly.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    PS3 is rather bad in here -- considering that piracy is all over the place, the 360 is a much better choice, while keeping in mind games cost more. Not to mention not all people can import games.. a PS3 is not exactly the most best thing around.
    I still believe that PC is the best, being able to run games and preform other things more than just running games. It's a much niftier way of gaming, but that's only me.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    NO WAY PIXELS
    I NEED THIS MONEY TO FEED MY FAMILY ;_;

i want a ps3 :C
    i dont even really know what games are out for it I WANT ONE SHUT UP >:T

I really dont care for 360.
    i know less about that one then i do about the ps3 ono

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Rey, this isn't OT.

AND GIMME BACK MAH MONEIEZ. D:<

400 dollars is enough for a PEE ESS TRIPLE.

I remember when it was 600 dollars and there was, like, seven games for it.

Good times~

The Nintendo 64 had two titles at launch iirc :x

Sony is strange. The PSP is quite possibly the most hacked system but I never heard of a hacked PS3 before. I guess they learned their lesson.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • A piece of plastic got dislodged on the back of my DS Lite and the hinge no longer locks in place when I have the cover open. Also, the L + R shoulder buttons now work intermittently.

I'm a bit concerned for the durability of it, especially since I don't have the money to replace it :/

Years
  • The PSP was everything the DSi is now and then some back in 2005 when it debuted. So there. Except for the game library lacking, it was a very good portable multimedia device.

EDIT: My hinges have been broken for over a year and a half, and it's just now that the touchscreen started being discolored.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You have a DS.

It's like a PSP, but less horrible. n_n
    Pretty sure the PSP is a stronger system. Just because its game library doesn't have gems like TWEWY doesn't mean it's a bad system at all.
    The PSP was everything the DSi is now and then some back in 2005 when it debuted. So there. Except for the game library lacking, it was a very good portable multimedia device.

EDIT: My hinges have been broken for over a year and a half, and it's just now that the touchscreen started being discolored.

the game library was never actually that bad, even when compared to the DS game library. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back