• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
[SIZE="a"]Thanks! I should be able to trade tomorrow if that works for you. My wifis been down.[/SIZE]

Alright. Just PM me whenever you see me on and I should be able to do it. :)

I'm on now if you can trade, this is gen 4 right? I defiantly didn't look at the title correctly sorry for wasting your time.

That's fine, don't worry. Come back any time you can.

Sorry, I've been kind of busy. Are you available to trade now?

Yes, I can trade now. Just be patient, I have a few things I'm doing at the same time. XD

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Alright. Just PM me whenever you see me on and I should be able to do it. :)

That's fine, don't worry. Come back any time you can.

Yes, I can trade now. Just be patient, I have a few things I'm doing at the same time. XD
Okays C: I went ahead and added your friend code, and I'll be headed to the Wifi Room now. My friend code's in my sig, I'll be ready when you are.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
I'm already in the Wifi room. Just waiting for you. :D
I think I might be having trouble with my wifi... I see you in the wifi room, and I try to communicate, and it starts to, but it always says says "The connection with the other person was lost.". This is my first actual trade over wifi with a specific person, so it might be something on my part, I'm not sure...

Kikpanther

Years
Just go in the WiFi room and let me connect to you. When this sort of thing happens it usually connects when I do that.

Years
I'm interested in your Voltorb and Diglett. I can offer: Anorith, Cranidos, Kabuto, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Aron, Croagunk, Shieldon. I can either give you the fossils or I can revive them myself if you'd like. Would you like to trade again, and which 2 would you like?

Kikpanther

Years
Yes, we can trade again. I'd like the Anorith and the Cranidos.

I'll have to hatch the eggs, but what times can you normally trade.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
Hi there,

I'm looking for the Kanto starters. All I think I have on your list is Mr. Mime. Other than that, anything else I would have worth trading would be the Unova starters. :\

Is there anything we could work out, if only for one of the starters? I'd really like to build a team using the Kanto starters xD

Years
I should be free on Saturday afternoon this week and Sunday pretty much all day. The next 2 weeks will be pretty busy for me as I will be starting final exam weeks. For this week, Sunday seems like the best day for me. What time works best for you?

Kikpanther

Years
Hi there,

I'm looking for the Kanto starters. All I think I have on your list is Mr. Mime. Other than that, anything else I would have worth trading would be the Unova starters. :\

Is there anything we could work out, if only for one of the starters? I'd really like to build a team using the Kanto starters xD

If you give me a Mr. Mime and a Mime Jr. I'll give you two starters instead of one. :)

I should be free on Saturday afternoon this week and Sunday pretty much all day. The next 2 weeks will be pretty busy for me as I will be starting final exam weeks. For this week, Sunday seems like the best day for me. What time works best for you?

I'm free at most anytime on the weekend. I'll tell you when the eggs are hatched.

E: Sorry guys, it'll take a little longer than expected to get your pokemon! I misplaced my DS and charger, so I'll have to do some looking before I can trade with you all. :( It shouldn't take long, so just sit tight! :D

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
Years
Hello :)
I am after Happiny. I can offer you a duskull with metal coat. preferably i'd like the Happiny to have a Bold or relaxed nature. But i dont mind if it is a neutral nature (Bashful etc). If you don't have one like that then send an oval stone with it so i can breed it.

Friend code is 0347 2753 6468

Kikpanther

Years
Sorry, but I already have a Duskull. Is there anything else you can offer? I'm also uncertain if I can give you an Oval Stone.

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
Years
ok well do you still want metal coat?? i'm just going off the pokemon and items you "need" from your list...might need to update it lol.
i do have an exeggutor(DW with synthesis, sunny day, solarbeam, psychic)
Ryhorn (DW with Double Edge, tail whip, stomp, horn attack)
Wailmer (standard)
Shuppet (DW with faint attack, charge beam, shadow ball, sucker punch and PKRS)
Hippopotas (DW with tackle, sand attack, bite and Superpower)
Cobalion
Virizion
Sneasel (with razor claw)

Kikpanther

Years
I already have one, but I'll still take them. That's why I left it on the list. =P

I can take the Hippopotas in exchange and we can to a trade back with the Cobalion and the Virizon if you're interested in any of my legendaries.

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
Years
sounds good :) does the happiny have a decent nature though? mainly want a nature that doesnt have a negative effect on it's defence. and do you want me to send metal coat with it?
as for the legendaries, i couldn't care less about filling the pokedex. but i am willing to if you need them for yours.

Kikpanther

Years
I was hoping you would have a Lv. 1 Ditto D;

Oh! Sorry, I didn't see this post. D:

No, I don't have a level one Ditto. You can't breed the pokemon and they're at least level twenty in the wild. Sorry. =(

sounds good :) does the happiny have a decent nature though? mainly want a nature that doesnt have a negative effect on it's defence. and do you want me to send metal coat with it?
as for the legendaries, i couldn't care less about filling the pokedex. but i am willing to if you need them for yours.

I haven't hatched a Happiny yet, so it's really all random from here. XD Just give me three natures that you'd want and I'll do my best to try and get one of those.

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
Oh, what luck! The Happiny I have now is Sassy nature so I can just have it pass it down. It'll be ready as soon as I finish up some things.

Back