• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
  • I'm not sure. I'm a little busy, but I have a bit of free time right now, so we could trade if we trade fast.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hi, I got your post on my DW thread. I would be interested in a Totodile and/or Bulbasaur if u really wanna give me somethin! ^_^

Kikpanther

Years
  • Just a heads up for all those who may be looking through. I won't be on for the rest of this week and maybe until the end of next week. You may still make offers, just know I won't reply immediately.

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]I would like to have a female dream world polliwog if you have one. I'll trade you a female DW Murkrow with perfect IVs (in some stats)[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Bulbasaur?

Hey there, I was really really hoping you had a bulbasaur you could trade me! I got charmander and squirtle by beating SS twice, but I don't feel like doing it a third time. Dont care the gender, EVs, level, nature, or anything, just has to be bulbasaur or any of it's evolved forms. I don't really know what you would like in return, so please reply with an offer and I will definatly do my best to get that pokemon if I don't already have it. And also, this is my first trade over wifi, so I might need some help. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    I have loads of pokemons that you want. I can clone too.
    PM me if interested

Kikpanther

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I would like to have a female dream world polliwog if you have one. I'll trade you a female DW Murkrow with perfect IVs (in some stats)[/SIZE]

I have tons of them. =P What time can you trade?

Hey there, I was really really hoping you had a bulbasaur you could trade me! I got charmander and squirtle by beating SS twice, but I don't feel like doing it a third time. Dont care the gender, EVs, level, nature, or anything, just has to be bulbasaur or any of it's evolved forms. I don't really know what you would like in return, so please reply with an offer and I will definatly do my best to get that pokemon if I don't already have it. And also, this is my first trade over wifi, so I might need some help. Thanks!

Everything I'd want in return is in a list under "Pokemon I need!" I already have all the starters, so I'll take whatever pokemon you pick from that list for the Bulbasaur. =)

And I'll help you as much as I can.

I have loads of pokemons that you want. I can clone too.
    PM me if interested

Will do!

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Did you want me to clone for you? I responded on my thread

Kikpanther

Years
  • @Fedex: Okay, you go into the Wifi Room. You'll see me there bouncing around in stuff with a symbol next to my name if I have a trade setup. Then you talk to me and the trade should start after it asks you if you want Voice Chat on. Then you find your pokemon that you want for trade and select it to show it. I do the same and once we've both picked it'll ask if that's the trade you want. You say yes if it is and then we pick the pokemon we want from the other players. It'll ask if that's okay and you say yes again if it is. Then the trade will start.

That's about it. I hope I explained this well. XD

Also, are you having trouble with your Wifi? We've been disconnected a couple times. D:

@Scarlet Cross: Yes, I still need it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I don't know, I'm in there right now, it says i'm connected, but I don't see you

Back