• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    Show it to the person who gave you the mission =)

But I have no mission with it. I have Crime career. He was in Heather Hill. When I go to the Science Centre, I can't talk to anyone. Maybe it's just a bug :)

Years
  • No worries! =)

You have to battle Atenza at Havabora Beach before you can enter Iron Hollow. =)

Bug, fixed in the next version!

You should know that I saw the modified pokemon a long time ago randomly in the grass like in version 1 without the mission

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    You should know that I saw the modified pokemon a long time ago randomly in the grass like in version 1 without the mission

But I have no mission with it. I have Crime career. He was in Heather Hill. When I go to the Science Centre, I can't talk to anyone. Maybe it's just a bug :)

No, I've tested this extensively and it all seems to be working fine in my version of the rom.
    The flag for Abyssol's visibility is, again, set in the Pokémon school which you enter once at the start of the game, and the only way it can be cleared is when you're given the mission from your boss depending on Career, I made sure of it. The only way this glitch can happen is if you didn't start a new game at the release of Version 1.5 when this was implemented. =/

Pretty confused, though I need to edit the Pokémon School event anyway, so if it turns out the above method really isn't working for whatever reason then I'll try something else, but it'll involve everyone having to start a new game again...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    No, I've tested this extensively and it all seems to be working fine in my version of the rom.
    The flag for Abyssol's visibility is, again, set in the Pokémon school which you enter once at the start of the game, and the only way it can be cleared is when you're given the mission from your boss depending on Career, I made sure of it. The only way this glitch can happen is if you didn't start a new game at the release of Version 1.5 when this was implemented. =/

Pretty confused, though I need to edit the Pokémon School event anyway, so if it turns out the above method really isn't working for whatever reason then I'll try something else, but it'll involve everyone having to start a new game again...

I started a new game with Version 1.5 and I noticed the same thing. Abyssol is just sitting around there without any mission having been handed out to me.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I started a new game with Version 1.5 and I noticed the same thing. Abyssol is just sitting around there without any mission having been handed out to me.

This is seriously strange as it works fine in all my save files! As in Abyssol doesn't show up at all until the mission is given =/ However I'll be re-touching a lot of earlier scripts anyway, so I'll ensure that it's fixed for then, but everyone will have to begin a new game once again.

Years
  • This is seriously strange as it works fine in all my save files! As in Abyssol doesn't show up at all until the mission is given =/ However I'll be re-touching a lot of earlier scripts anyway, so I'll ensure that it's fixed for then, but everyone will have to begin a new game once again.

Are the changes big or are they minor?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Are the changes big or are they minor?

They're minor but it'd be best to start a new game anyway, because continuing with previous save files would mean the same glitches would keep happening otherwise.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Oh, makes sense still sucks to start all over again but I understand

I know it's annoying, I feel really bad especially after saying that all the save files would work after 1.5. I should have paid more attention in the first place =P all part of the learning curve I guess. Haha

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    Thanks a lot for the information regarding the eggs. One small suggestion (not of dire importance) I'd like to make is maybe adding a PC to the Tri-Poke challenge building. Other than that I can't think of anything worth noting, keep up the good work!

Prof. Birch

The Greatest Hoenn Professor
    Years
  • No worries! =)

You have to battle Atenza at Havabora Beach before you can enter Iron Hollow. =)

Bug, fixed in the next version!

I'll try checking east of Havabora Beach to see if the guard is gone.

EDIT: THE GUARD IS STILL THERE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GO AFTER I BATTLE ALL THE TRAINERS IN CLEARWATER POND. I'M DOING A WALKTHROUGH FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015

I have already get the Promotion in Crime career after 3 beasts event and get new quest about genetic modified Pokemon that was stolen by Seekers. Is it that event ? btw I also start the game with Version 1.5.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'll try checking east of Havabora Beach to see if the guard is gone.

EDIT: THE GUARD IS STILL THERE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GO AFTER I BATTLE ALL THE TRAINERS IN CLEARWATER POND. I'M DOING A WALKTHROUGH FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

Have you been to Sola Cape and delivered the letter from Atenza to the Research Lab?

I have already get the Promotion in Crime career after 3 beasts event and get new quest about genetic modified Pokemon that was stolen by Seekers. Is it that event ? btw I also start the game with Version 1.5.

It's meant to be in that event, yeah. I'll have it fixed for Version 2.1!

Lolita

Pokemon Idol
    Years
  • Hey, umm just a little thing, everytime i go fishing the sprite goes back to Red's(and also the main character back sprite), and kate's sprite transforms into Noah before the battle, but i mean i guess they are not really important things lol. Oh and how do you get i job( i bet you already answer this or w.e, but i don't feel like reading comment by comment to find out.... or maybe you have it on the description...l its just that im to lazy :3 xD. BTW, its a really good game :D ♥. Well it says i am playing version 2 lol, but idk if its 1.5

Last edited:

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    hey
    i started to play this hack a while ago and its awesome one of my favorites ^_^
    but i'm kinda stuck
    the game freezes every time i try to enter verlume villas after i choose both career ,the criminal and the seeker, i already replayed the game cuz i thought that its a career-related bug or something but always the samething happens
    p.s. HELP
    my pokemons' levels are around 40s
    and another question can dragonite or crobat learn FLY?
    thank you and keep up the good work ^_^

Prof. Birch

The Greatest Hoenn Professor
    Years
  • Have you been to Sola Cape and delivered the letter from Atenza to the Research Lab?

It's meant to be in that event, yeah. I'll have it fixed for Version 2.1!

Yes I did go to Sola Cape and delivered the letter from Atenza to the Research Lab before even going to Havabora Beach.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yes I did go to Sola Cape and delivered the letter from Atenza to the Research Lab before even going to Havabora Beach.

I'm sorry but I don't really even understand what the problem is anymore. Have you even tried talking to the guard outside Iron Hollow? Make sure you get the EXP Share from Tristan first.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I really like that you're taking a different route with your hack, especially with the career paths. It's a really nice idea and if perfected is definitely something that most people could buy into and enjoy. However your mapping definitely leaves a lot of room for improvement and I'd suggest taking a look at some of the better Hacks in the Hacks Showcase for some mapping advice. I do look forward to seeing how this hack progresses and wish you the best of luck.

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    hey
    i know i've said this before but no one ever replied so here i go again
    the game freezes everytime i enter verlume villas
    i like this game a lot and i dont want something silly like this to ruin it
    please help .....

Last edited:
    Back