• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
  • YAY! You're the first person who has commented on this!
    I can't say toooo much, but I will tell you that you'll be seeing this Pokémon again. ;)
    Can I please steal that screenshot for the thread? =D

Awww.. I was searching for it.. hahahahaha... Sure use it for the thread!! I like unicorns hahaha.. I actually took alot of screenshots but my phone didn't react when I touched the screenshot button... and as for the unicorn screenshot I actually went to my 2nd save and did the event again just to get a screenshot in case somebody points me out that I'm actually crazy! XD.. haha..

On another note: I already have the Enigma Berry, Arbok Venom, but I dunno what was the name of the berry but where can I get it? I wanna start breeding :D..

EDIT: Here's another annoying bug.. you can't fly to some places such as Jita Village, Sola Cape, Lethean City, and Ekaruba Island.
    And on another note: Is there even a Pokemon at GreyLord's secret meadow?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hello :) i played this hack and It's so awesome! I made an account just to report a bug.. (BTW i dont have the pics its in my phone I use my pc right now)

This is the bug: The last stairs in the aqueduct(correct my spelling if im wrong) that leads to the pokemon league can't be re entered.. and I dont have Fly cause I dont have a bird pokemon that is eligible for a Flying license cause I'm lazy to train.. meh

Last edited:
    Years
  • image.jpg

Can't go this way

image.jpg

Won't let me go back down this stairs

When I go to Avara's house I can't talk to her and also when I leave her house I leave through the community center

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I cant quote the last post cause of something

That's the bug i posted earlier I cant go back and train lol no Fly HM

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    One small bug, the Suicune event at ClearWater Pond keeps replaying after it is completed, there aren't any OWs but the battle still happens

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    I was wondering what the 5 possibilities were for eggs and how they are each attained.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I was wondering what the 5 possibilities were for eggs and how they are each attained.

zsawi.png

It partly depends on this guy. Depending on how you answer him there will be various small changes in your storyline. For the eggs at the beginning of the game;

If you end up in Prison for trying to speak to an illegal Pokémon salesman, you'll find a Deino egg in one of the cells.
    If you don't end up in prison and instead end up walking in on a SFS meeting in Green Eye Woods, after you help them out you'll receive an egg. Depending on how you answered the Career Advisor, you'll either get a Larvitar Egg from Solomon, a Beldum Egg from Shadrach, a Dratini Egg from Ryba or a Bagon Egg from Rhydian.

Each of the above pokemon will be able to be caught later in the game so don't worry about that. I'll make more notes on this later.

I'm working on a patch to replace the current one that will contain more bug fixes, I'll have it done soon! =)​

Years

• Zweilous sprite is wrong and it's gender changed when it evolved. sorry for quality of screenshot btw

Can't talk to receptionist something is on the way she's supposed to give me a gift

And also quick question
    Shouldn't Azramadon be able to learn fly?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Zweilous sprite is wrong and it's gender changed when it evolved. sorry for quality of screenshot btw

Can't talk to receptionist something is on the way she's supposed to give me a gift

And also quick question
    Shouldn't Azramadon be able to learn fly?

Hmm, that's weird, idk what could have caused its gender to change =/ Also I do know that some 4th/5th/6th gen Pokémon do not have the correct icons. I did list it in the main thread and in the Version 2 post =P Sorry. They will all be in place for Version 3 it's just a lot of work for 1 person to do.

As for the hotel thing everything looks normal in AdvanceMap including the movement permission so I don't know what that could be either.

The Azradon family cannot learn Fly, no. They learn a lot of really good moves so I doubted anyone would want to take up space with HM moves.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have catch Pokemon named Abyssol. Is he very special?

Yes, I'm assuming you caught it during the Science Centre event?

Is it possible to catch the other two legendaries? Entei and Suicune in my case

Not yet, I'm afraid!

How to evolve zwellious ??

By level? It evolves at level 65, I believe. =)

One small bug, the Suicune event at ClearWater Pond keeps replaying after it is completed, there aren't any OWs but the battle still happens

Fixed. I'll release a "Version 2.1" later =)

Years

• Can't go through this stairs. Am doing the event where the SFS took the pokemon that was being experimented with am in the criminal carrer

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Can't go through this stairs. Am doing the event where the SFS took the pokemon that was being experimented with am in the criminal carrer

This one's been reported and fixed already, but thanks anyway! It was just a case of a misplaced warp. I hack late at night so I was probably sleepy or something =P

I'll put out Version 2.1 once I'm finished with what I'm working on now. I'm going to completely re-do the entire Gym Leader system and also working on more sprites and menu icons along with fixing the glitches I know how to sort out. Then after Version 2.1 is out and hopefully less buggy for you guys, I'll work on fixing bigger problems like the Pokedex and evolution problems.

Years
  • This one's been reported and fixed already, but thanks anyway! It was just a case of a misplaced warp. I hack late at night so I was probably sleepy or something =P

I'll put out Version 2.1 once I'm finished with what I'm working on now. I'm going to completely re-do the entire Gym Leader system and also working on more sprites and menu icons along with fixing the glitches I know how to sort out. Then after Version 2.1 is out and hopefully less buggy for you guys, I'll work on fixing bigger problems like the Pokedex and evolution problems.

Ok sounds great! Sorry for reporting the bug again. I started a new save with the criminal carreer so am not sure if all the bugs I see were already reported.

Prof. Birch

The Greatest Hoenn Professor
    Years
  • Can someone please help me where to go after Clearwater Pond. I battled all of the trainers in there and I still don't know where to go. Do I need to get the Fly License or do I need to do the TRIPoke Challenge? If so, how can I go to Iron Hillow to get a Skarmory for my next team member?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ok sounds great! Sorry for reporting the bug again. I started a new save with the criminal carreer so am not sure if all the bugs I see were already reported.

No worries! =)

Can someone please help me where to go after Clearwater Pond. I battled all of the trainers in there and I still don't know where to go. Do I need to get the Fly License or do I need to do the TRIPoke Challenge? If so, how can I go to Iron Hillow to get a Skarmory for my next team member?

You have to battle Atenza at Havabora Beach before you can enter Iron Hollow. =)

Well I levelled up my zwellious to 78 no evolution yet ..

Bug, fixed in the next version!

Yes. But I don't know what to do with him. Do I need to return it to someone?

Show it to the person who gave you the mission =)

Back