• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    thanks, i was worried i wouldn't make it for the next stream and have to wait for the 3rd one

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
  • That movie was amazing, apart from the odd buffer here and there! <3 It was mostly all of us begging Ash to die in some horrendous way, and us moaning about Ash defying gravity. I totally think Ash and Sam, the boy from 40 years back (1961), were in a relationship.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    That movie was amazing, apart from the odd buffer here and there! <3 It was mostly all of us begging Ash to die in some horrendous way, and us moaning about Ash defying gravity. I totally think Ash and Sam, the boy from 40 years back (1961), were in a relationship.

Hehe, you missed the ending where they revealed who Sam was :P And I like Ash, I didn't want him dead, you know!

Anyway, such a great movie, thanks for streaming! I loved the ending, now I'll have to pay attention to see if there's any reference in the anime regarding the whole Sam thing ^_^

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
  • Hehe, you missed the ending where they revealed who Sam was :P And I like Ash, I didn't want him dead, you know!

Anyway, such a great movie, thanks for streaming! I loved the ending, now I'll have to pay attention to see if there's any reference in the anime regarding the whole Sam thing ^_^

I played the ending back to myself, and it's Prof. Oak right? :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • The Celebi movie was great!!
    I've never seen it before, and i must say, i liked it a lot
    Celebi is so cute and adorable, and Suicune is just so majestic!
    And i loved the Plot, especially
    Spoiler:

Looking forward for the next movie tomorrow!!

Last edited:

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    aw... i missed all of today's showings... i was babysitting >:T

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Wow, if this is your favorite movie im extra excited now :D
    I wont make it till the 6pm or 12am showing, so catch ya later Olli? ;)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Did I already miss the first showing for today's movie?

Never mind. :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Great movie! This was probably our most active stream so far, with almost 20 people watching at its peak :p Next stream is in about 6 hours, so hope we'll see just as many then! :D

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Can't wait to see this movie! I've been so busy removing carpet and cleaning house I haven't been able to do all the activities!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back