• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Yay, I haven't seen the Zoroark movie yet, so I'll definitely try to attend. I'm really glad I was able to catch all the movies this year ^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • So, just to be 100% clear: Today, Tuesday, NO stream right? And Zoroark will air tomorrow, Wednesday, at the usual 3 streamings? :)

Correct! We're waiting with streaming it till tomorrow because it first of all gives time for people to notice that one more movie is actually being shown, and it also fits better into Zach's schedule :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Sounds pretty good :D thanks for the info and for the extra stream!
    Really loved all movies so far, luckily i got to watch them all (:

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
  • I can't wait! <3 I've got my hungry Sandshrew, Squirtle and Shelgon with me, so you better give us popcorn! :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I was there! Watched the Zoroark movie. Absolutely loved it even if it's the second time I've watched it as watching it with you guys definitely made it all the more fun! Thank you! <3

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • I was there for the 2nd streaming of the Shaymin movie which was on Monday July 8th. in the afternoon.

I actually quite liked it despite Ash not actually dying (Ash hate yup :P). Shaymin was really cute and energetic especially in it's Normal form---zomg Shaymin eating up those pancakes was uber kawaii!!~ =3

The chat during the movie was really great, and enjoyed it quite a lot.

Again I must say this, Ash must die, he is overrated and immature and is just a kid.
    I'm real tired of him. o3o

Nonetheless the stream was wonderful, so thank you Blade and Olli! :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • That movie was great, and watching it with friends made it even better :3
    Zorua and that reporter were adorbs :3

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Glad to have watched each and every one of them. It was fun...chatting

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Oh darn missed the Zoroark movie. I'll try catch the next stream since I have a bit of time today. :p

Years
  • Speaking of the next stream, I totally forgot :O it's in like 13 minutes and I'll be the one hosting it. Hope to see y'all there!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • So, just finished watching the Zoroark movie!
    It was probably my favorite of all the ones featured in this event :D
    I loved the story, as it also felt more original than the other movies

So, all in all, 5 out of 5 movies :D
    This event has been a blast, one of my favs this GT, so thanks again for streaming!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back